bench 2x8-12
lat pulldowns 2x8-12
trap bar DL 2x8
OHP 2x8-12
face pulls 2x12-16
seated calf raise / DB curl superset 2x8-12
plank 2xwhatever

post yours and give constructive criticism

Attached: thotbutwould.jpg (1280x720, 88K)

Obviously shit

give a reason

This is so fucking retarded. Every routine posted after this, will be equally if not more retarded.

Good luck, retard.

>give a reason
shut your cunt hole

the absolute state of Jow Forums

This is legit the worst workout routine I've ever seen

>shit routine
A
squat
bench
accessories
B
Deadlift
ohp
accessories

Wasn't there a golden rule not to write your routines unless you have at least 3 years of experience?

One of the most retarded routines I've seen posted on Jow Forums that wasn't obvious bait.

Only 2 sets of 8 to 12 reps? Do you really think that will be enough? The volume is super low. You'll probably barely maintain your physique with that routine.

Also, what would be your progression strategy?

Oh god who is she

Same, except I bench and ohp before the lower body movements.
Every compound movement consists of 3 sets of 5 with 5-7min pause in between.
As accessories I do pull ups, dips, rows and isolation exercises.

why do you fat faggots always try to invent your own routines before reaching elite level strength

Yeah this is truly awful.

You have 1 pulling exercise (lat pull down), and even then it isn't the optimum exercise of its type when you could just be doing pull/chin ups and progressively overloading...Of course I can see you have face pulls in there, but they're done at such low weights and work the posterior delts so they're doing nothing for your back.

warmup sets arent included. allpros uses similar volume, what weekly volume would you recommend for cutting?
do 8 reps at a 100% of 10 rep max first day, 90% next day, 80% third day. 9 reps next week for 5 weeks. then increase weight by 10%.

angelnoxell3

because my legs are unproportionally big compared to my upper body

thanks for some actual input. so, replace face pulls with some kind of row?

Yes you're gonna have to have a back growing exercise otherwise your deadlift will stall, and desu most of your other lifts that rely on some solid stability like OHP will also lag.

You'll need a barbell row, or if you really don't want to, you can replace lat pull down with chin ups, and try to constantly progress them adding weight once you're ready etc. Lat pull down is not enough

>because my legs are unproportionally big compared to my upper body

All fatties seem to think this. It's like you don't realize that your legs are full of fat, marbled through the little muscle you have on your legs and you just think "this is muscle, I don't need to work out legs". If I was a cannibal, your legs would look juicy. You need to work out legs. Your legs are not big. If you succeed in losing weight, your skinny twink legs will show through because you don't exercise right.

i'm 186 and weigh 78 kg.
let me rephrase: my hips are wide, this makes my thighs look unproportional. i want to hide this by building lats and shoulders, and less legs.

Absolute garbage.

Perfect program dude that's great
Gonna have to do this instead of the professionally written program I'm on
Looking forward to those calf raises