My body looks like this guys. Women say it's enough

After years and years of pounding the weights in the gym without any roids or whatever, i basically look exactly like this guy minus so many tattoos (i do have tats but not as many as him)

I tried endless "bulking" cycles and calorie surplus eating over the years, tons of different routines to get "bigger", heavy weights lower reps etc and all it ends up in is just me getting fat and cutting the fat back off again but i don't look any bigger so it's pointless to try to add any more size since i just get fat.

Now i just stay like this guys size and it's easy to stay like this, you can overeat once or twice a week and don't get fat, you feel light enough to feel healthy but built enough to outshine the average normie. not one woman i know has ever complained about it. To women it looks "big" and it's more than enough.

So if this look is enough for women why should i care about you saying it's shit?

Attached: 58493030404.png (469x589, 282K)

Cool story bro

Nice blog, fag.

>i basically look exactly like this guy
post body lol. oh wait, youre just a bored retard whose larping for (you's)

>I'm natty so why do I look natty?!

tl;dr'd it for ya op

The fact that you've "sculpted" your body for other peoples' approval is proof to me that you're a spineless bitch.

>muh post body
>What was an example

It's funny because idiots like you think this looks like shit yet you seem to think i would fake looking like this as if it's something to brag about. If this body looks like crap to you then why would you assume i want to larp as looking like this if it's nothing impressive according to Jow Forums? Think before you type.

didnt read lol. post body or fuck off faggot

Well yeah but i mean the point of me being natty is not the point of the the thread. The point is surely that Jow Forums sees natty bodies like this as looking like shit for years worth of work. My assertion is that women don't agree with you.

You've never had a woman admire your body and show you off to her friends and orbiters on facebook messenger lmao. Stand down lil faggot nigga. The grown men are here now.

t. larping fatass. no one is fooled

Who cares what women think?

He looks alright and you should stop caring about what seething teenagers with bigorexia / frauds write here. After all these years you should've noticed this board is filled with retarded dyels.

post body

hold a fork in one of ur hands for proof

>women say
stopped reading there

Normal average people would say he looks great hence why he is a model. Only idiots think he isn't attractive.

>So if this look is enough for women why should i care about you saying it's shit?
you shouldnt care what anyone says man. youre asking the wrong questions

That guy in op has pretty low body fat. Would be a bitch to maintain constantly..

>Women say
Stopped reading here. You're an retard.

You ugly brah, keep coping faggot

dude how hard did this guy get memed over his life:
>flame tattoo
>tribal tattoo
>japanese coverup ft. koi
>trad bird and woman face
>beard and straight hair combed over

Also lol at that little bit of bush coming out, what the fuck is this guy on.

>op doesn’t look like this at all

>Women say it's enough
>enough
they must be mirin if they use such words, right?
>not one woman i know has ever complained about it
>complained
wow, must be proud
>lifting for women
wow