What defines "good frame"

What defines "good frame"

Attached: 20190316_115713~(1).jpg (925x1324, 652K)

definitely not the picture you posted

mirin pillar neck

it's not the neck, it's the absolute lack of jaw

Where are your hips ?

thick bones wide shoulders and narrow hips
for women it's the opposite

>thick neck
>wide shoulders
>thin waist
why not tho

it just fucking grows and i dont do anything for it just heavy squats deadlifts rows

idk whats up with that
could be that im a metalhead retard that can headbang till head is about to fall off

V tape, faggot

Connor has the ideal frame, the skinnyfat slack-jaw Mexican has the bad frame.

Attached: 1545788486292.webm (1280x720, 2.72M)

>thick neck
because of his super weak chin

>wide shoulders
can't tell for sure, looks like he's leaning forward to create the illusion

>thin waist
are you fucking blind? he literally has love handles

yeah i am fat but i am not leaning
just pulling shoulders down

Main characteristics that define a good frame are
>broad, square shoulders
>wide torso
>thick arm and leg bones
>good sized hips, not too small or big

rate my frame, old pic though.

Attached: Cleanmirrorsjan22.jpg (1069x1101, 204K)

agent 47?

>rate my frame
>everything is drowned in fat
cut until you are at least 10%bf and post again

Your frame is good, especially the shoulders. Only issue is you need to lose weigt, did you?

Swimmers body.

Lost a few lbs of fat, really isnt that noticeable been mostly training for strength.

Attached: 20190316_123114.jpg (2560x1536, 890K)

fixed

Attached: 3-16-19.jpg (1428x1509, 368K)

retards ITT

i've been lifting for 2 months and i already know way more shit than everyone posting ITT.

what defines a good frame is a good biacromial. a good biacromial essentially means you have long clavicles. i always laugh at people with short biacromial at gym, why even bother lifting they will always look small. at the end of the day, it's all about BONES

btw your trap insertions suck ass look how sloped they are. they give the illusoion that you're narrower than you really are. also LOL at how your neck almost blends into your head because your jawline is almost invisible, that's probably because of the lighting though lmao. .

Everybody knows about this, you aren't a genius.

then why didn't they mention it retard. OP can measure his biacromial and compare it against statistics to actually know if he has shit frame or not kys faggot

post body and your dl 1rm bucko

It isnt the only thing that defines a good frame, proportional hips and wide bones are also important. Which was basically all mentioned by

that guy didn't mention length or give a way for OP to know if his frame is good/not. frame is all about looking wide and big but you're right wide bones are important but bone length has more impact on how good your frame is best indicator for frame is biacromial. hips are only a death sentence if they're really wide compared to the shoulders but that's quite rare desu

not gonna post, i look like utter shit right now because i started lifting skinnyfat but my bones are good i already have a 21 inch bideltoid and my biacromial is 17.5 inches at 181cm

>that jaw/chin
OH NO NO NO NO NO

post chin/body