What's the most soul destroying thing a girl has said/done to you, Jow Forums?

what's the most soul destroying thing a girl has said/done to you, Jow Forums?

Attached: 1545668512349.jpg (1600x1200, 131K)

When my sister told on me for taking pictures of her (clothed) and my parents kicked me out of the house. This is my first Christmas being technically homeless (crashing on a friend's couch)

fucked my brother.

>we joke a lot
>girl i talk to
>turned me down before and called me bad weird
>shes angsty past few days and says she wants dick
>i offer mine
>i don't eant your dick user
>beggars can't be choosers stacy
I really shouldn't give her attention but it's nice having someone actually snap amd text me

why creep on your sister you fucking degenerate?

Honestly, Zooey Deschanel should be nuked but I'd still hit it.

Attached: magag.jpg (4160x2340, 1.94M)

My oneitis says to me: "I never thought of you as a sexual being". All this time I thought she had just not chosen me. Turns out she didn't even think of me as a man. I don't think I will ever get over this.

I don't have a soul to destroy.

my sister had casual sex with a guy who beat me up in highschool multiple times

because he beat you up, do you think?

for the wins obv

abandon me at dances
every single time
I have no soul left to destroy

I was walking down the street and two girls, aged 4 to 6, put their head over the fence and said to me 'hey'. I was taken back and replied with 'hey' and was about to get on with my life, but they followed with 'you're really ugly' and it devastated me. Children are just brutally honest, and well, yeah, I had a miserable time at the movies and my day was ruined.

Attached: lBza-lQ3R4GwVidKiihmpEDLl7GG8NKha5k2XktTKLo.jpg (960x626, 46K)

lovebombed, lied, "can we has platonic friendships nao?"

nah, she did because he was extremely good looking. he had the biggest jaw i've ever seen. 20 years later i havent seen a jaw like that again

ouch man. thats beyond beta friend zone. she prob thinks ur gay

>I don't like you
>I've never liked you
>I always thought you were a weirdo and all my friends told me the same thing, too
>The only reason I ever hung out with you is because my mom knows your mom and she told me to
>If you vanished tomorrow nobody would ever look for you and people would forget you ever existed within a couple days

Attached: 1433781850864.jpg (780x818, 133K)

>user you've never given me an orgasm
>user I faked every orgasm
>user your benis is small
>user I just used you because I wanted free drinks
>user nobody will ever love you
>user you're evil

Attached: spurdobh.jpg (437x501, 31K)

>"user you're perfect"
>proceeds to leave me for another guy (while secretly had been seeing like three other guys as well)

what the fuck is that quiz from?

Whered i go wrong user. It keeps being like this

are you a gay?
think about it for a minute.

Ouch. Even that's never happened to me.

Sorry bro Merry christmas.

>This is the reason why user doesn't have any friends

I sid something stupid at the lunch table don't even remember what it was. She was overall a bitch and not many liked her, but it still stung

>You have all the good qualities I like in a guy
>but I can't go on a date with you, I'm just not feeling it

looks like he also beat your sister's pussy

Attached: [HorribleSubs] heh.png (905x921, 947K)

she was lying about something, hmmm....

It simply means that I'm too ugly. But I'd rather have a blatant rejection than this shit and some "let's remain friends" talk.

"I missed you all those years."

>You have all the good qualities I like in a guy
>but I can't go on a date with you, you don't have blue eyes
And women get onto men for being shallow?

Attached: 5t4n1TM.gif (240x228, 858K)

u poor ugly mtf...

I would beat my sister for that, you never get over something like that

She said, and I quote:
>You can go fuck yourself because I doubt any girl will ever want to.

Your sister is a whore and your mother is a whore too.
Are you a whore user?

Embrace that evil my friend.

Normies need to be tortured

I saw this beautiful girl. She looked at me it was freezing cold out and she was trying to clean snow or ice off her car and smiled at me with a lingering kind of gaze. She was so pretty and it looked like the car probably belonged to her boyfriend. It's been a few years now and she probably looks different but it really broke my heart to set my eyes on her knowing I couldn't get closer to her. You wouldn't believe how gorgeous she was. Not like a 10/10 kind of thing just had an allure that kind of bumped her up in looks compared to some idealistic sort of thing. I'm kind of glad I won't see her again. Was just a bad moment that passed.

A girl called me super rapey for trying to fuck her in bed at night after we had gone out drinking after a midday fuck session.
Literally shaking

Attached: giphy(17).gif (500x281, 884K)

They ignored me my whole life

kicked me in the balls fucking nigger

Had a girlfriend catfish me then use that as an excuse to cheat on me with her roommate. I mean.. Fair enough i guess, but dick move

Straight up being called an ugly fuck by some ugly fuck girl who wore a cast for 3 years at school. I'm swole and more attractive now paki bitch

What for? Did you hit back?

Sounds like you're both shitty people.

>user, are you suicidal or something lmao you never talk like a creep

>Be me 15
>Sister is sitting in the car to my left
>Be looking out window to the left
>My lips are dry
>Lick my lips
>Sister begins screaming to my mom about how I licked my lips "at her"
>Mom jumps at me too, calls me sick
My sister is ugly as fuck and I have no history with that kind of shit

>Be me 16
>Told mom id been thinking about suicide
>Instead of trying to help or anything she turns it into a conflict
>If I had known you'd turn out the way you are I'd have aborted you and been done with it

Never talked to my immediately family again since I moved out

Attached: 1545226874089.jpg (400x400, 30K)

Jesus, man, your mother sounds like a cunt.

Almost forgot.
>Sister and friends have bombarded me with texts saying to kill myself multiple times

>I've been jumped by guys without reason before
>Probably because of her

>Feel like I can't experience romantic attraction to women solely because of them
>Not gay so congrats I get to die alone

>Really insecure about my looks despite most people saying I'm really handsome
>Still think that's a lie but whatevs

Attached: 1544411100721.jpg (640x425, 86K)

>what for
no reason, since then i hoped they all go extinct

>I wish you'd drop dead

>user likes you
>*screams* EEEEEWWWWWWWWW!!!

>ask a girl to come hangout at my house
>she sends "bye, blocked, curved" to me
>she won't talk to me anymore
i thought we got along...

>she likes user
>nooooo eww

>oneitis says yes to a date openly in class
>arrive to theater on the scheduled night
>movie's already started and she's nowhere to be seen
>call her
>she went out to dinner with her family
>patiently wait for her like a cuck
>she finally arrives and I give her the flowers I picked
>we both sit down in the middle of the movie so neither of us know what the hell is happening
>brought each of us a spoon to eat the popcorn with because I remember hearing her friend say that she eats popcorn with spoons so that her fingers don't get buttery
>she declines; she's full from dinner
>sit there awkwardly eating the popcorn by myself
>movie ends and we walk out
>she sees a group of her friends walking out of another movie and abandons me to go hang out with them
>watch her get in the car with her friends and run over the flowers that I gave her

Fast Forward to the present
>why do you seem so mad / sad all the time user
>yeah user never smiles
>why dont you try getting a gf
>would you fucking cheer up user

Attached: murray toaster in bath.png (902x505, 745K)

I asked a girl out and she rejected me and started dating my best friend

>ouch

No, my "friend" told her that I liked her and she screamed eww

I don't let women dictate my feelings user. In fact, I don't think anyone has said anything "soul destroying" to me, not through lack of trying either.

>be 5th grade me
>get bullied by most of the chads in class
>girls usually laugh at me when chads fucked with me
>things are shit

>one random day
>outside by myself like usual
>hear girl crying her eyes out
>shes getting comforted by 2 other girls
>this goes on all day
>endless crying
>hear some other girls say shes gonna kill herself
>finally by the end of the day, most of the girls from class are surrounding her
>im close enough to hear their conversation
>some stacy walks up and asks whats wrong
>"im gonna kill my self"
>"You dont need to do that, whats wrong"
>keeps crying
>finally sobs really loud and says
>"I like user"
>all the girls groan and have reactions in a disgust like manner
>one girl looks at me and shakes her head in disgust
>"its ok crygirl, we all have our problems"
>"you'll get through this crygirl"
>"yeah, dont kill yourself crygirl, everything will be ok"
>they hug her
>some of the girls get emotional
>the chads have no reaction
>i have no reaction

A month later she was back but glared at me from time to time.

This actually fucking happened.

kind of funny one:
>10 years old
>the most perfect girl of the class want to make a group with me
>i already have a group so i leave them (dick move)
>then i go and sit with my new group and i get very confidense and joke around
>until this perfect girl askme why im sit with them
>i misunderstanded her, i never was invited to the group

That doesn't even make fucking sense was it all some kind of twisted joke?

>be in middle school
>try to hang out with a group of classmates after school cause we went on the same route
>one of the girls is very blunt
>"user why do you even try to hang out with us, nobody likes you"

looking back, i'm glad she at least told me why I was a loser, everyone else kept their fake ass persona of kindness

Attached: sadguttsu.png (1014x1035, 345K)

>mention that I forgot to brush my teeth that morning
>proceeds to look at me like I'm a piece of mold

Attached: 1490468436664.jpg (520x600, 97K)

The same thing happened to me
>in love with girl for 6 years
>friend starts to hang out with her
>he tells me that he likes her, so I tell him that I love her
>he gives me a chance to ask her out first because hes a good friend
>I tell her how I fell and ask her if she has ever felt the same way about me
>"No."
>my friend asks her out and she says yes
>he ended up dumping her after a year because of some side girls he wanted to fuck

It still hurts to think that I once believed that she might have loved me too

That was her polite way of saying you don't have one single quality she wants in a man. Consider yourself lucky

Damn, you're one retarded motherfucker...

You're simply too cool for school, brah

It really wasn't user. I kept asking myself in my head over and over if it was real. Those were real tears. Whether she was gonna kill herself is up for debate but she was really broken about it.

It really kills your self esteem when you're potrayed as some beast that no sane person would date. And by every girl in class including your crush.

That school was a joke.

>be me
>had a sjs
>resulted in me having a skin graft and being put into a medically induced coma when i was 6
>ffw to middle school
>group work with a stacey
>'ew user your skin looks like its mixed with shit'
>im not even brown
>mfw

Attached: wj.png (691x653, 20K)

It probably doesn't mean much from someone on a knitting forum but if those people are so quick to dehumanize you then they're not worth your time regardless. They're just pieces of shit user don't let them get to you

im glad to say that since i left that school, i haven't seen or heard anything about their whereabouts.

I also refuse to let moments like those get to me and ruin my emotions like they did before.

Thanks user, it may not mean anything but i hope things go well in your future too.

>"I promised myself not to laugh but..."
>*giggles*

serves you right Poo eyes
Women are 4 Blue eyes men only

sorry user. thats pretty shitty.

>why do you walk like you have a stick up your ass?

my parents were in the military and my step dad always hit me if i walked loudly so im a very quiet walker who scares people often and I have an oddly stiff and specific gait

>mfw boring ass blue eye niggas tryna act like hot shit
>mfw green eye niggas legit stay winnin and don't have to put others down to do so

Attached: 1545246826947.jpg (720x540, 39K)

You sound like a double digit unaware normal faggot

That bit about spoons is really autistic

No. I just end up having female friends a lot. But there's like never any sexual vibes and i feel like theh think im mentally handicapped

I thought it would be considerate and silly.

>my step dad always hit me if i walked loudly
jesus that sounds like a traumatic childhood right there. Getting belted for walking too loudly? You must be one anxious boi.

>"yeah, but user is gross and I don't see how anyone would ever want to be with him"

Step sister during family discussion about future goals regarding continuing the family tree.

>Be me, 17
>Finally get a gf after months of severe depression and a suicide attempt
> Have the best 10 months of my life with this girl
>think shes the one
>plan on marrying her and spending the rest of my life with her
>parents call me downstairs one night and say they have a big announcement, say we are moving multiple states away
>start crying, and yelling about my depression and how she was the one that got me out of it while they did nothing
>mom: "user, you're 17, that relationship meant nothing and it doesn't matter how you feel we are the adults and we hold the authority"
>Start crying even more
>mother hits me and yells at me to stop crying and go upstairs

Thought about killing myself that night but ended up not going though with it because I don't want to hurt my girl

Attached: Ptbw9yH.jpg (523x416, 34K)

>>Be me, 17
>>think shes the one

Attached: 1480355060533.jpg (651x386, 40K)

I went on a date with my oneitis and she started pushing for sex but me being the colossal moralfag nitwit I am said I was waiting for the right person and after that she just wrote me off as a best friend and never quite spoke to me the same way ever again. We started hanging out a ton after that but I feel like she spoke to me like a little brother. I made a lot of mistakes with that girl. Eventually ended up ghosting her. Oh well. Funnily enough it ended up leading into my first relationship. That didn't last either but that's because that girl did a lot to fuck with my head and I wasn't willing to put up with it.

Fuck, even emo normalfag teenagers think they're robots

>I went on a date with my oneitis and she started pushing for sex but me being the colossal moralfag nitwit I am said I was waiting for the right person
God damn son, who put that shit into your head? Virginity is suitable for girls, not for men.

I'm religious. And I don't really trust women anymore so I'll stick with it. Don't care if I don't get laid. I'd prefer an actual relationship but women have proven over and over to be manipulative or just flat out toxic, and I'm not going to put up with it.

had similar experience, just moved into nearby apartments and continued in school, parents sent just enough for rent and necessities byweekly until i was 18, then i just started working... only do this if you know for a fact the girl is the one. Did this to my now fiance when i was 16.

What the hell, you're still a virgin?

I cannot remember. Ia glad i do not have to deal with women and their bullshit.

I was getting a physical. The doctor (female) called in a female nurse as a witness. As the doctor was fondling my balls to check for lumps the female nurse turned to my dick and then turned back and giggled. My dick was completely flaccid from the situation and I am a grower not a shower so it was pretty soul crushing.

definitely a virgin

I'm on Jow Forums. I didn't even start to put myself out there until a couple years back. I spent the majority of my life fucked up on all sorts of antidepressants and ADHD meds. I was fat and barely functioning. Dressed like a sperg, had terrible hair. I'm trying to get my life in order now but I'm more of a quirky guy everyone gets along with but doesn't really see as anything special.

I don't understand; take the sex, lad. If he hasn't come back after 2000 years he's not coming back at all now, is he. You're being ghosted by Jesus, when there's real flesh and blood women out there willing to give you sexual comfort.

eh. it happens.

This original message was meant for you

That is unprofessional.

But Jesus guarantees love, women do not.

Rejected me.

Kngfxdvkinj

Seriously. All I got out of my first and only relationship was a psycho who keeps hitting my phone even though I haven't responded since January.

>a girl giving me enough attention to even bother being mean or soul destroying
y'all a bunch of normies

Attached: 1530602803670.jpg (225x350, 30K)

Best of luck to you. No worries.