Exercise is the key to happiness

If you are lifting three days a week and doing cardio twice, and still don't feel fantastic all the time, still don't fall asleep immediately, sleep like a rock for 6 hours and wake up feeling full of energy and excited to go back to the gym:

EXERCISE MORE.

Arnold's advice to "sleep faster" isn't macho/ego serving bullshit after all. It's just what happens naturally when your total intensity and volume of exercise passes a certain threshold. I started doing 1 hr of cardio in the morning and lifting for 90m+ after work 6 days a week and I FEEL FUCKING INVINCIBLE. I swear to god, I have never felt this good in my life. I wake up and I'm more excited to go run every morning than I ever was to open presents on Christmas as a kid. I struggled with "depression" all my life, and now, for the first time ever, I feel like an absolute fucking Chad.

TLDR if you feel like shit- exercise. If you already do and still don't feel like a literal demi god with an IV drip of cocaine every waking moment EXERCISE MORE. I cannot stress this enough. 2+ hrs a day at the gym but I need 2+ hours less sleep a night and have never felt SO GOD DAMN AMAZING. WE'RE ALL GONNA MAKE IT BREHS.

Attached: giphy.gif (356x194, 2.2M)

I guess I should add cardio, I already lift every day. I started going to sleep real early though, like at nine or even eight sometimes.

I'm only doing my cardio after workouts when my hamstrings and quads are non functional because of schedule and it feels like shit :(

No, working out is not the key to happiness. Because you depend on your body which is impermanent, and thus, it is not lasting
That said, it helps a ton to keep healthy and entertained. There are many benefits to lifting, but eternal happiness is not one.

based eternal perspective user

Im feeling it. Started working out this week and started my diet the week before. Did a bodypump class this morning and now I cant sit still. I wanted to play some vidya but I keep finding excuses to leave the house. I feel great!

By that logic nothing will ever make you happy because you'll eventually age and die. I'm taking about being happy in the present, day to day, for the majority of your lifespan, not some impossible abstract standard of "eternal" happiness. I get what you are saying, but that's literally autism; stubbornly arguing semantics with no practical application just to argue.

Oh, I get what you mean and you have a solid point, but there is indeed a practice that can lead to actual eternal happiness. And this happiness I am talking about is radically different from what is normally perceived as happiness. It is the utter destruction of suffering and attachment.
Vipassana meditation.

im gonna try this op

Went for a run today and my back was hurting after 15 min, what gives? I'm a cardiolet

Isn't 1 hour of running too long? Does that not interfere with muscle gain?

The thing about running is the damage to joints and knees. And if you do want to focus on lifting, it is too much. Maybe lift more? Also depends on your speed/rythm. If you do like 7km/h, it's quite mild I think.
I'd say biking is better though.

Attached: 510.jpg (367x500, 19K)

cope

>By that logic nothing will ever make you happy because you'll eventually age and die
>Implying this is wrong and you shouldn't be working towards immortality daily

Attached: 1548910493548.gif (320x240, 1.58M)

then why do i want to kill myself?

Separate cardio and lifting by at least 4 hours and recovery will not be impeded.

As for knees, you just have to run with proper form. Land on the balls of your feet, not your heels. If you've never done this your calves will burn like never before for the first couple of weeks, then it'll feel 100x more natural once used to it. I used to hate running and now I love it after learning how to run correctly.

thanks for the broscience, nigger
nice blogspot

broscience > soft "sciences"
enjoy that every single study about eating, supplements and working your body contradicts each other and has no statistical significance

>3 days a week

Attached: PicsArt_03-11-06.16.08.jpg (1420x1210, 121K)

You're not lifting heavy enough

Money is the key to happiness. If you aren’t happy, EARN MORE

app?

What about my lower back bro? Its the only thing that hurts when I'm running

Throw all the ad hominem you want, my point stands.
Not my fault you can't sit quiet for an hour a day