*opens room door*

>*opens room door*
>"hi uncle user what game are you playing can i play it too?"
>*gets in front of your computer trying to look*
what do you do

Attached: fat-kid-stock-photo_csp5813604.jpg (299x470, 18K)

Rape the shota

"Do you have fifa"

Stop the game i'm playing and play something the both of us can do.
Or some game where he can give me general directions and make it seem like hes playing

We're going for a run you fat fuck and you're going on a diet

I hate this shit so much, but it's my little cousin. Always randomly appears in my room too, I never hear them fucking arrive.

>Who the fuck are you?
>When did I become an uncle?

why is he so fucking fat?

Thankfully I don't have any nieces or nephews or young cousins or anything so I don't have to deal with this kind of shit.

>*plays some free online tetris and listens to black metal*
>"hahaha what the fuck user!? You're such a loser! I'm gonna tell everyone haha"

>*Fireup NES emulator*
This is TMNT 3 the Manhattan Project, let's play 2 players.

stomp on his head and eat him to destroy the evidence. what the fuck was he thinking interuptting while i was ranting about how much i hate fem*les

i unironically play vidya with my little fit cousin
she takes breaks from her athletism classes to play fighting games with me
But i'm terrified of the time when she gets older,hormonal and starts to despise me

Or desire you

she will have high standards
>fit
>best student of her class
>artistic
and i'm not a pedo

Had to deal with this shit every year.
All i do i ignore them or close my door room and they never show up.
Had to do that for a couple of my cousins the other day.One of them is old enough to have a brain and not ask me shit so i gave him my switch to play while i was on my computer.

What does being a pedo have to do with being sexually attracted to a 15 yo girl???

i'm gonna be 27 when she turns 15 and as i said before she will probably despise me at that point because she will notice how lonely and mediocre i am

Have hope, maybe she will be bullied and have no friends at school and find comfort in your presence because you're the only nice person in her life.

Quake 1 you probably haven't heard of it

>But i'm terrified of the time when she gets older,hormonal and starts to despise me
This happened to me, my niece went from adorable kid who couldn't get enough of my time to a big titted 19 year old Stacy. I can see the contempt she now has for me in her eyes. I'm disgusting to her now.

Attached: iktha.jpg (800x450, 28K)

I'll be there for her no doubt about that
but that doesn't mean i want to shag her

open up cuphead and start playing the hardest bosses. wait until rage quit. then you profit.

>"yeah yeah OK you little shit"
>turn on FasterMelee
>pick Ice Climbers and wobble him to 999% four stocks in a row
>hope he leaves at any point during this process

Attached: Kierkegaard_vs_toxic_people.png (840x578, 316K)