My doctor prescribed me prozac

So my doctor wants to put me on (((prozac))) due to an anxiety related insomnia problem that is affecting my gains due to poor sleep. Should i take it? i've listened to people who prozac made them loosing the will to workout. what i'm aiming to fit?? (pic not related)

Attached: 54517785_10218755596546959_1932795910958350336_n.jpg (720x720, 50K)

since nobody replied
mental health>>>body health

try to see prozac as a little plus to your life and no the answer to your depression, workout that, go to the self improv.thread. also, it doesn't desmotivate yoy

Drink warm milk.

Don't fall for the SSRI little benefit high risk.

Ask him for placebo pills next time. You will reap the same benefits.

How do you get a doctor to prescribe medication. I'm afraid they would think I'm a drug abuser. I just want Xanax or something to get me to relax. I'm to tense

If you’re only worried about the insomnia and not the anxiety just take melatonin.

>SSRIs

literally THE (((drug))). enjoy your limp dick, weight gain, and suicide

Prozac has cured my homosexuality.

exactly this OP. You can overcome anything that fucks with you OP. You can do it. Don't be a slave to these people and work on your problem.

Not necessarily. I stopped taking my meds for 6 months and became way worse, self destructive, no sex drive, weight loss. Back on new meds and now I'm entirely motivated and no limp dick. I'm a believer in SSRIs, I really think its all based around the person.

Ask him about NDRIs instead. I too was sketched out about SSRIs/psych meds in general, even being a nurse, but after years of drug/alcohol abuse and feeling like shit, I went to rehab and got on Wellbutrin (bupropion). It really does work, I get a nice boost of energy and mood which keeps me levelled out throughout the day. My social anxiety is controllable and my dick works perfect. Also helps you quit smoking. Been on it a couple months and really haven't noticed any side effects, aside from feeling a bit funky/lethargic if I forget to take it.

I believe you 100%

>mental health>>>body health
You are the exact opposite type of person who should be here. There is no health in Jow Forums

Attached: 1549625001185.gif (500x625, 1.78M)

Took SSRIs for about 1.5years. During that time:
>night sweats. I would wake up in the middle of the night sweaty like I just ran half a marathon
>dick was working perfectly fine but lost a lot of sensitivity which greatly increased my endurance. It came back to normal once I stopped taking SSRIs
>my IBS symptoms have almost disappeared for the duration. I was eating whatever I wanted with little discomfort. Once I stopped taking antidepressants, IBS returned full swing
>I had extremely vivid and long dreams. Like I would dream entire years worth of shit with extreme detail, almost like it actually happened... I would wake up really sad
>SSRIs did not cure me but they cleared my head enough for me to say to myself "I don't want to sit around in front of the PC for the entire day. I should go out for a walk". Later on I started making my own food instead of buying all that fast food nonsense. Also bought a few kettlebells and started exercising 5 times a week
I think SSRIs cleared up the brain fog just enough and gave me the strength to finally start making positive changes in my life.

thanks, remember to ask your doctor about WELLBUTRIN XL®.

I’m interested

More like uhh, horny and hard af, but really difficult to cum, weight loss, and i mean you're not wrong about the last

I took Prozac for a while and it almost ruined my life. It’s probably because I would sometimes skip a dose, but all it did was make me okay with doing nothing. Before I was anxious because I was a serious procrastinator, but I at least got stuff done. All Prozac did was make me almost fail out of college in my freshman year. Quit that shit cold turkey, which was two weeks of hell, but I’ve been dropping 3.7-3.8s since then, and have been much more on top of things. It can also mess with your libido and cause weight gain/overeating.

Attached: 27EDE167-EF1E-49FF-B389-E5C8E513F84B.png (483x581, 341K)

Try the (((prozac))) goy... i mean fellow white it wont do you no harm!

Attached: 1550537665451.jpg (600x600, 41K)

Kek

1. prozac has horrifying long term side effects
2. prozac was shown to be worse then placebo
3. try fixing your diet, dealing with stress, removing all excess stimulating food and media from your life and try some ashwagandha for a while. If all else fails then think about prozac.

>unironically asking mentally ill people on fit to tell you whether or not to take your meds
>having anonymous people online make important life decisions for you
>questioning whether you need medication in light of this

no bro you're completely fine, also dont workout tonight, you're tired and could use a break, and have pizza for dinner

in all seriousness prozac for "anxiety" prescribed from a GP is generally a shit idea. he should have you trying out sleeping aids like zopiclone/temazepam and more.

prozac can actually be stimulating which could make it harder to sleep and increase your anxiety in the short term. theoretically SSRIs increase anxiety in the short term and decrease it in the long term.

also SSRIs are terrible to come off. personally it sounds like a completely shit idea and it will be hard to even measure how well prozac is working since its being taken for sleep which can be affected by a billion things, and your GP wont even know how to tell if your anxiety is better except by asking you directly a yes or no question.

imo you should get a second opinion and ask for a referral to a psychiatrist and see what they say.

SSRIs arent a joke

Attached: 1548225069219.jpg (820x906, 77K)

user, you don' think you being worse off then before you started taking ssri's is an issue?

SSRI's cause all of the issues that you are experiencing. You're describing the symptoms of physical damage from a destructive drug and side effects of your body detoxing from it or permanent negative issues because of it.

The drug didn't prevent those things. It actually caused it.

I spent a week and a half in a hispital after starting prozac.

wellbutrin is ok, but for Jow Forums people it probably is a bad idea

likely you're taking stims, like yohimbie or ephedrine, clen, t3, which can truly fuck up your brain chemistry when combined with wellbutrin

wellbutrin can vastly increase anxiety and stimulation since it is an NDRI, also ephedrine especially is dangerous to take with it