How do I get a nicer and bigger ass as a female...

How do I get a nicer and bigger ass as a female? I weigh about 54 kg and have 14% body fat but I don't work out that much. My ass is non existent at the moment. Are squats a meme?? What else do I do?

Attached: backside-of-woman.jpg (500x753, 35K)

post tits + timestamp

Post ass and I'll let you know

>inb4 tranny post

-bulk up
-do squats
-do kettle-bell swings
-go dumbbell goblet squats

done

Post ass so we can see areas for development

Post tits so we can see if you need a big ass or just a shapely one

Post body so we can assess how it all fits together.

Save yourself and us some time. Just post four pictures. Front side back and back or front at the thot angle. We won't reply untill then.

This

Attached: 59c929f7741c2fe5fc01bc751da530c7.jpg (280x280, 18K)

SHOO SHOO DISCORD TRANNY

unironically looks like some /fa/ trap's but somehow smaller

As a male, I am disgusted by the sight of this thumbnail. I have a curvy, thick, plump ass. I hate asslets. U cunts mirin'

Attached: 1552424179047s.jpg (189x250, 3K)

>As a male
What did she mean by this?

Run (exlusively on toes) for shape ('perkiness' and the 'shelf'/zero g ass)

Eat and squat for size

Done. I told my gf this and she went from flattish 5/10 to round 9/10 butt.

>run
wouldn't running make me lose the little body fat i already have? I'll look even more anorexic

>

No matter how much you work out (unless you roid), as a bitch your ass will always be mostly fat. Squats will not provide much size, but can help firm it up.

So get fatter and pray you have good genetics. If you have shit genes, consider that surgery where they liposuction the fat off your stomach and inject it into your ass. Most instathots get that done these days.

so there's no hope

Timestamp

How fucked am i

>inb4 thot
You actually have to be at least moderately attractive to be a thot

Attached: B1E46C5C-0434-4814-B4FF-FC2C2098D891.jpg (495x738, 67K)

you look fine, you don't have a negative ass. Your butt looks fine without any instagram pose, that's good.

And how do i get rid of those banana rolls under my butt

start eating alot of good quality food and start doing squats

If you're really dead set on more mass for ass, try out stuff like (goblet) squats for reps and lunges with dumbbells.

>asks if squats are a meme
>doesn't even try and whines that she has a flat ass
Try to work out your lower body for a couple of months and THEN you can post that you have a flat ass no matter what.
Drink milk and train OP.

Not if you eat properly (high fat, high meat, low sugar). Running on toes builds ass and leg muscle which is what creates the shape. If you're not eating properly you have no hope of achieving superficial goals like nice skin or good body shape. Diet is foundation for everything.

no squats are not a meme. Just remember that on every glute exercise you gotta squeeze your bum really hard at the top of the rep
look up bret contreras he's got good advice for people in your situation

Lift heavy squats and deadlifts. You think those olympic lifter grills have big thighs and butts by magic? And don't say you don't want big thighs too; they go hand in hand if you're lifting for mass

i worked out every other day for two hours last year and saw no change

how the fuck has no one called out her having 14% bodyfat
that's the equivalent of 6% in men
eat more

14% bodyfat is death mode for a woman.

Do squats. Ideally lowbar squats. Deadlifts are also important.

Honest Answer:
Yes, squats are a meme. Surgery is faster and cheaper to craft the exact desire effect.

Did you eat? In the course of your hypothetical eating, did you get enough protein?

I eat like a pig, I try really hard to put on some weight but my metabolism is too fast and I tend to accumulate fat on my stomach. Should I eat something specific to gain more mass?

really just eat alot, as long as you dont become a land wale and dont only eat shit you're fine. Eat alot of good fats and dairy

You're pretty flat. The first pic was flattering, you probably know that.

It's not hard: you need more muscle and more fat. You definitely don't have good ass genetics, but you're probably just skinnyfat, telling from the little you showed.

How tall are you?

>I eat like a pig
>my metabolism is too fast

Are you trolling / baiting / memeing or are you being serious?
What you said is bullshit. People who say those things are usually either overestimating how much they're eating or lying.
Random "fast metabolism" is a normie meme that needs to die. The only people who burn more calories than usual people are those with a lot of muscle mass. You have none.

How many times do I have to tell you to run and eat.

just looked him up, helpful

Meat vegetables cheese and nuts. Only eat stuff that has less than 3 ingredients in it.

Buy the book "strong curves" follow that. You can improve ass size with stuff like hip thrusts.

Start using something like my fitness ball or the fitbit app to track calories. You probably need something like 3000 a day to put on weight. If you ate European and walk every where, you'll need more.

Guys stop being so hostile. Someone is asking for help on how to have s nicer ass. Jedus.

Attached: 1552575861264.png (1920x796, 2.3M)

about 5'6 ish

thanks user :)

Well then 54kg isn't a lot and you could do a little bulk. Don't go full retard, keep tracking what you eat and keep watching the scale so that you do gain weight, but while making sure that you don't balloon out of control.

Have you ever seriously tracked your calories and macros?

>14% body fat
That would be shredded on a woman.
No, 20% at the absolute lowest, either way just do squats and hip thrusts.

i haven't strictly tracked my caloric intake, but i'll start that

Get on tren

Myfitnesspal, sorry

why do you care so much
it's mostly genetics
no lifting will get you the "insecure instagram whore idol" ass you strive for

I love it
Wouldnutinside/10

Attached: IMG_2989.jpg (535x796, 58K)

Yeah, start tracking. You may be eating foods that make you feel full and not eating so much as you think.

If you walk a hella lot you may be burning more than you realize.

You should do it. I'd even say it's essential for someone like you.
You should start off by tracking a few days of normally eating, the way you usually do. You can bet you'll find out that you're eating way less calories than you think.
From there you should make a meal plan and set a calorie and protein goal to hit every day.

im not striving for an instawhore ass, I just don't want to be flat anymore and get ridiculed for it on a daily basis

only pedophiles like flat asses desu

it's gotten to a point where I can't undress in front of someone without being overwhelmed with a sense of shame. i just want to look a bit better

You want go on a lean bulk and do hip thrusts or weighted lunges on top of a general beginner's weightlifting program. A male lean bulks at 200-300 calories above maintenance, so you'll want to bulk at 100-200 above maintenance. You'll be eating around one gram of protein per pound of body weight.

You're also underestimating your body fat percentage, but you're not too fat to bulk in my opinion.

Anyone that picks on you for your ass is a pile of shit. Yes, it is a little bland, but plenty of attractive people have bland ashes. Super models for example, often have small butts on stick legs.

You look ok. Dont stress it. Take the non hostile advice in this thread, work on it each week, see how it goes.

Listen here little baby. You're gonna get a lot of hurtful and degrading comments, but that ain't what I'm about. Let me just say, you are perfect the way you are. You hear me sugar? PERFECT. Don't ever change. You deserve anything and everything you want. Stay safe for me, baby girl. >mfw thinking of you hurting
Listen here little baby. You're gonna get a lot of hurtful and degrading comments, but that ain't what I'm about. Let me just say, you are perfect the way you are. You hear me sugar? PERFECT. Don't ever change. You deserve anything and everything you want. Stay safe for me, baby girl.

>mfw thinking of you hurting

Attached: 1441536968618.png (762x627, 52K)

shut the fuck up please im just trying my best

>mfw thinking about you being hurt :^(

Attached: 01EB4C98-6C83-49B2-A8D6-0F22D637923E.png (454x675, 169K)

Please start running, your body was built to run. It releases endorphins which will help you feel better about yourself too.

Attached: eea742a4b742cbfdbef096c6aff91cb0.jpg (1200x1800, 149K)

no
thats a sprinter
marathon runners look like shit, with flabby asses
Squat, and dont be a fat ass
focus on exposlive power exercsise for an ass like that

How are your braps?

Post feet with timestamp

Would eat/10

I feel bad for women who have no ass. Almost equivalent to a having a small cock

>woman asks for 'advice' as a way to fish for compliments
>blatantly ignores or deflects all actual advice while continuing to hold a pity party for free compliments
Begone Thot, etc etc

SKWATZ
3x a week
do some donkey kicks and hip thrusts too if u want

Sprints are such an underated workout. Hands down the best lower body excercise.

Chill out smelly

but anything over 4" is enough to satisfy

Sleep with a foam roller under your lumbar vertebrae, it will induce anterior pelvic tilt which is essential for women looksmaxxing their ass/asshole

Ok dicklett

Are your braps big or small? Curious about butt size and the sound of braps

they're really big haha

Squats. Exercise gluts, quads, hamstrings, and calves so you don't look uneven. Raise body fat percentage barely.

this and eat more. women get a nice ass from fat deposition

Squats, hip bridges, side squats, Nordic curls (might be hard at first) and either one leg deadlifts or dumbbell deadlifts,

Awful advice. She’ll burn her ass off. Maybe sprints.

Eat tons of plenty of fat too. Eat at least 3-4 eggs a day, a whole avocado, Greek yogurt, and beans.

you look cute but why the fuck beige panties?

Consider squats, glute-focused activities, and a diet high in fat.

Attached: 20180818_105541.jpg (4032x3024, 3.57M)

>14% body fat

14 on a female would look fucking shredded, there's no way you have 14% if you don't workout that much.

Anyways, just do squats and deadlifts and other accessory lifts. You can also do power cleans if you know how to do them.

>54 kg and have 14% body fa
she doesn't have tits

Eat pasta and do squats

Everyday

>How do I get a nicer and bigger ass as a female?
Do things like hip thrusts, kick backs, bridges, lunges, etc. Squats are important too but they are not the almighty ass exercise.

Squat, Deadlift, Weighted Hip Thrusts.

Attached: CA3C5E67-AFF5-4A93-8835-748A74A79230.jpg (960x960, 50K)

And your pursuit of an ass will help your health too.

It will improve your posture and the lifting will make your bones stronger.

Bruh

unbased and bitchpilled

>Run (exlusively on toes) for shape ('perkiness'
shut up retard youre shitting up the board

I guess this isn't the popular opinion in this thread but I think your ass would look better if you lost some weight. You'd lose the extra fat on your thighs and if you started squatting your ass muscle would contrast your thighs more. Making it look bigger than it actually is

protein and squats
stfu homo
>100-200 above maintenance
sure good luck with that margin

THIS, Brett is literally known ass "the glute guy"

Squats and (overnight activated) oats

not you again

fat fucker

Jesus Christ what happened to Jow Forums?
You’re all a bunch of sadsack virgins apart from the thinking of you hurting guy.
Post your tits with time stamp or get the fuck out.

Times change, old timer.

Attached: 1526948345057.jpg (703x685, 55K)

Hip thrusts
4x8-12 twice a week
That is literally all you need to know

This is a late reply but 3000 calories sounds like way too much. 2500 would be much better to start with and see if that’s enough.

Why do you want a bigger ass?
Just exercise and set performance goals, a fit athletic high achieving woman is extremely attractive.