Tfw 6’8 253lbs and still afraid of confrontation

>tfw 6’8 253lbs and still afraid of confrontation
How do I stop being pussy? I get nervous just to confront someone half my size when I know for a fact I could kill the dude and everyone else in the room? My confidence is so low.

Attached: 7A79A267-DCB5-4D52-9B9C-6AC947DB9D5B.jpg (900x1200, 464K)

how has there not be more footage or pictures of this cat

It’s a hoax

Beat someone up in a fight at a bar big ego boost

its not actually there is a disease that mammals get that cause them to constantly grow muscle even at the expensive of other organs health.

It's easy bro, you just gotta hate your life to the point of not caring if you die and remind yourself you will die soon at least once every 2 hours. That usually makes it easier to be brave.

Ur just anxious bro. If push comes to shove ur body will force you to use ur size and fight. Don't worry about hypotheticals that's a schizo thing. And if by confrontation you don't mean physical confrontation ur size has nothing to do with it

I don’t like any form of confrontation. I especially hate arguing with women because it’s a fight I never win.

Unresolved mommy issues ur size is irrelevant to non physical confrontation

Like steroids?

Confront your fear by joining a boxing/kickboxing/wrestling/bjj gym. You'll get a feeling for what you and others are capable of. You'll let go of your irrational fears

Start training a martial art

>when I know for a fact I could kill the dude and everyone else in the room?

kek try it. you arent as strong as you think

>I especially hate arguing with women because it’s a fight I never win.
Correct. Either she's in the right (lol) and she wins, or you're in the right -> she starts crying -> she wins.

So it's exactly like lifting

its called myostatin. Heres another cat with it who isnt a bloatload cat like OP

Attached: 10_db50a5_6606221.jpg (1200x815, 134K)

that cat is not real
>source: me

Attached: 1549949990340.jpg (480x602, 64K)

The best tip for talking to women is keep things very simple. Stick to one clear point and keep on it. Don't let her change the conversation. Ignore the emotive distractions. Just make your one point politely but firmly until she agrees or gives up.

God I wish that were me.

Dude it’s the same for me. I’m 6’2” andhave always been significantly stronger than my peers. It’s like even though as a child I’ve had my moments where I’ve just snapped and completely later other kids out cold in single hits, there’s been way more times where if it gets to actual physical shit all I can think about while I’m eating hits like candy is how I’m pulling the fuck out of my punches and not trying to hurt them. It’s a mix of not wanting to hurt them and being afraid of the actual confrontation I think.

The best I can recommend is get a friend to spar with you even if you guys don’t know what you’re doing, just get some beers and shot gun them, then do torso shot punches only(no below belt or above collar bone). You will see that you are not made of glass. Look up proper boxing and striking form, practice some shadow boxing to get it down pat and then do what I just suggested. I happened to do this by mistake and not only learned I hit fucking hard, but hits do not affect me at all. It increased the fuck out of my confidence about shit like this

You have to figure it out by yourself.

Oh and relax. That is all.

>I know for a fact I could kill the dude and everyone else in the room?
you cant do shit you pussy

>I'm scardey-boo-boo of meanies but I know I could hurty wurty them!!

How can I acquire this disease?

Dont push me faggot

I, too, live my life riddled with social anxiety. It isn't going to really help you to be a cocksucker to people all the time, don't worry about it. The situation where Tyrone slapping your girl's ass is never going to actually happen, and even if it does, that can be the moment you push yourself out of your comfort zone. Doing it all the time won't change you, it'll just lead you into being stressed out all the fucking time.

>can't differentiate between reality and 2010's cgi
lmaoing at your life

ill bash ur head in mate im 6ft 7 288lbs FUARRRRRK

on a related note just sack up you fucking shit cunt

Attached: 1542860634003.jpg (269x211, 8K)

Just start training combat sports. Once you get punched in the face a few times you realize that it’s really not that big of a deal. The anxiety you feel before stepping into the ring with someone is 10x worse than the actual fight itself. And that eventually goes away.

you're normal don't worry. only low IQ monkeys like to fight

Did this cat start with starting scratch?

Attached: 1527977047154.jpg (900x1200, 385K)