2010-2012 misc and Jow Forums will never comeback

>2010-2012 misc and Jow Forums will never comeback
>lifting, listening to trance and watching aesthetics crew videos wont ever feel the same
>the years have passed and no matter how good you look, lifting will never be as fun as those days
>you are an adult now, and having abs is not as important as your job
>the innocence, the jokes, the lulz... theyre gone

Those were the days.

youtube.com/watch?v=vuZUCij8Ws4

Attached: Uxn843obpEcjuxJcw78f3kwrVaRXBT7Ac4BGjhrkcdY.jpg (540x720, 99K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=WRE8dR2IQI0
youtube.com/watch?v=vBnJrkLuS5Y
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I wonder where tinytrip is now.

Didn't he an hero?

Thought he shot up that mosque in NZ?

Those days are over, you've grown up, things have changed, so move on

>the years have passed and no matter how good you look, lifting will never be as fun as those days
>>you are an adult now, and having abs is not as important as your job
>>the innocence, the jokes, the lulz... theyre gone

Right in the feels mane

Zyz was lucky in a way. He didnt have to grow up and go bald etc

Nope. Isley said that he has gf and bangs milfs/older women on the side.

It's funny because i've achieved pretty much all that i wanted in those days, but it doesnt feel as good as it felt just spending my days at misc/fit and waiting for the next zyzz video...

I have the women, i've achieved the body, I go to parties and have a pretty good social and sexual life. Not gonna lie, i'm pretty happy, but I just dont have that feeling that i felt years ago... That huge euphoria with simple things

Attached: 0cc.jpg (633x640, 51K)

>tfw the lulzy gym is gone
new newfags will never know

>tfw only migrated to Jow Forums from other boards two years ago when I started lifting
>tfw will never experience those days
Sometimes I legitimately browse years dead threads on misc just to try and capture that feeling I never had

[spoiler]it doesn't work[/spoiler]

i swear to god I didn't copy and paste the spoiler tags, honestly not seeing how I fucked up but I feel like I should make it clear that I do indeed know how spoilers work

I don't understand why everybody likes him so much. He looked great, but he did roids. He had fun, but it was drugs.
What did he do different?

>Hey swole sister
>gym bro

Explain

Found the video.

youtube.com/watch?v=WRE8dR2IQI0

God I’m so fucking glad I wasn’t a young adult or teen in the early 2000s. That entire time period makes me want to vomit. The movies, the styles, the music, the women it all looks so shit like holy fuck what happened during that time period?

youtube.com/watch?v=vBnJrkLuS5Y

The other one

The fashion should be removed from history books. Also everyone was ugly as sin

Attached: 1661F437-7A65-4E31-BA56-ECB4B99D4363.jpg (750x562, 89K)

Well, there's not so much to explain. I was younger then, and just spending my time at misc/fit, watching the aesthetics crew videos, waiting for the next ones, watching ASOT live in a misc thread, or just working out with friends, but having an aspiration made me so happy...

At the time i worked out because i wanted to be a ''sick cunt'' - fuck girls, go to parties, be shredded. I was in my teens (14's/15's).

Now i'm in my 20's. I've been shredded, I have a six pack and a good body, I fuck nice girls and have a pretty active social life. I reached everything i wanted when i was a teen. Girls and sex are not an issue anymore, i go out, i do everything that i want. Maybe, my 14/15 yo self would describe me as a ''sick cunt'' now. But i dont have the same euphoria with simple things as i did before.

Dont get it wrong, im pretty happy, but i feel like at that time i would get much more excited than i get now with things.

The nostalgy will always be there man, no way around it. As you get older things get less fun, specially if you've been doing them for long.
I still love trance, tho, it's my favorite kind of music and I listen to it every single day.

How did he get so popular, even at the time there were hundreds of guys who looked and acted like him.

he was a skelly WOW addicted teen, and transformed into a charismatic party animal at a time where lifting wasnt as main stream

I wasn't around then but from what I've read he started on Jow Forums and misc, he ascended from skinny nerd to aesthetic chad and then he used to fuck with people a lot and just live a life that a bunch of nerds wanted while filming it so a lot of internet guys started looking up to him

>2009
>The summer after my sophomore year of high school I did nothing except lift, Jow Forums, and sleep
>The last summer of my life where I didn’t have a job or school to worry about; three months of lifting without worries, bills, or other bullshit
>When I had a rest day I would play Nexuiz, shitpost on /x/ and /fit, while listening to Basshunter and Leva’s Polka mixes
>My only computer was an ancient dell that ran Ubuntu fucking 8.04 Hardy Heron
>It was weird when teenagers owned cellphones back then- I had a Nextel Blackberry that had shitty proprietary headphones that I would use to listen to music at the YMCA
>Everybody seemed happier back then, there wasn’t all the insane screaming yet

Attached: F38F96DB-8207-4D28-B292-DCE6979ADEE4.jpg (828x952, 406K)

Did he lose his gains?

zyzz wasn't your friend, user

Attached: 1384599655472.jpg (423x477, 43K)

kek agree
everything was ugly & corny & whacky back then
only thing good was the vidya since most games were pretty comfy & soulful, but otherwise shit was UGLY

No shit.
And everyone on Jow Forums outright hated him and called him an attention whore faggot. the mods permanbanned him for fucks sakes.

>i'll never be young again

no shit people have been trying to tell you about linear time since you were 4. the shit is still passing you by while you waste your life here on Jow Forums. if you have the ability, get up right now and get out to a club or bar and fucking DO something.

>muh fitness goals

can be achieved any time tomorrow, afternoon or night

>muh drinkin

then don't

stop being a pussy and live

t. faggot who is physically incapable of living life to the fullest

you sound schizoid as fuck

>that spacing
>that style of writing
Just screams newfag

I’m in the same boat user and now I feel most lost than ever.

Competing in weightlifting, making crazy money, working from home, traveling the world, waking up at 11am or noon everyday, ghosting chicks from high school, friends buying us bottle service in Vegas. I’m buying a condo in Miami and starting a new life over again.

My 14 yr old self would say I made it. I guess truth is, we never make it and it’s lonely being at the top. The days of browsing Jow Forums, playing Starcraft, watching zyzz were priceless and made us who we are today.

i've been here longer than you and the fact that you're into the reddit spacing meme confirms it. the sticky is literally written with reddit spacing, loser.

No shit, the things you thought would make you happy at 15 aren’t going to make you happy forever. It’s called growing the fuck up. You need adult goals now. But you can still have fun as the same time.

> bottle service in Vegas
Jesus you’re pathetic. You’ve pursued a life of utter emptiness and vanity and wonder why your life feels hollow?

You sound lost as hell. What you say is selective as fuck but if you have no major problems, I feel really sorry for you. It sounds like you fucked up your neurochemistry in pursuit of goals and now you can't feel contentedness in any significant sense.

>hurr i'm happy

Really? Sounds like a simple ego defense.

This dude's right, this whole "woe is me, yesterday was better than today" is pure nostalgia, your brain is designed to remember the good times and forget the bad.
Understand that, look forwards, man up and move on

Attached: Pathetc.jpg (761x1024, 28K)

Bottle service isn’t drinking. It’s being around multimillionaires and network. And showing off that you and your friends can drop 10k on a table while watching a banging headliner.

I can’t stop grinding and I’m working 24x7 on the verge of burn out. I don’t know what to but make it to the next level. I have no life to the point, I’m stat padding irl. And yet have done nearly everything cool in life.

>yet have done nearly everything cool in life
textbook dunning-kruger effect

fuaaaaaarrrrrrrkkkk

Too real brah
>you are an adult now, and having abs is not as important as your job
fuarrrrr

You phaggots weren't on misc for the malodrax days