Kali Muslce

You gotta feel for this guy. Watch his old vids he was bragging about how he was gonna make it big as a Hollywood star. Other than a few small roles and some commercials he didn't get much work.

Now his latest vids, you can see a man who has only recently realized his life and his dreams were a lie. He says he was getting sleep apnea and other health problems. He tried to have a kid, and he learns he's infertile. He sees other guys like Rich Pianna fall over dead just a few years older than him. He sees that the biggest Fitness Youtuber is Jeff Cavalier, who is nowhere near the biggest guy ever. He sees dumb kids get thousands for just playing fortnite.

So now he's almost 50 with nowhere to go, and not much to show for it, and he's still stuck on Youtube.

Attached: kali-muscle-profile-picture[1].jpg (850x567, 84K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=NAYIueQp9RM
youtube.com/watch?v=hqF7tZ-h87I
youtube.com/watch?v=goN8XAcjr4Q
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

The key to being a successful muscle man isn’t being big, it’s being aesthetic. Kali unironically looks like shit. People only liked piana because he was insane and extremely charismatic.

>it’s being aesthetic.

My lil bro says he looks like a black cloud.

What do you expect though? Don’t get me wrong it’s sad, but he should have seen it coming. He’s still doing pretty well considering he doesn’t need a real job. But I mean anons here need to appl this to themselves. Getting fit is good and will definitely help them, by it will mean nothing if they don’t develop their personality and really work on themselves.

>being aesthetic. Kali unironically looks like shit.

Do you think Jeff Cavalier looks aestetic?

fpbp. Normies getting into fitness only follow the routines of people they want to look like, and nobody wants to look like kali. Also Jeff actually gives good advice. The only reason Kali had his 2 seconds of fame is because he looks so unbelievably ridiculous.

This. You can't fake charisma when your nips are too shy to maintain eye contact.

>you gotta feel for a roidfag liar
yeah, no, fuck off with this e-celeb shit

>extremely charismatic.
Eh, he just hustled.
He had a fuck ugly build and knew how to play off of his look.
He was an actor who was more then willing to throw fucking everyone under the bus had no scruples and knew that he was fucking over the idiots who listened to him, dud actually called the people idiot kids, and didn't really know anything about business really.
He sold himself well.

Cali? He didn't know shit.
He didn't have a hook or group to sell himself too.
He was just a big funny swole dude and he never learned how to capitalize on it.

Dude should have just got in with the anime and video game playing black dudes, latinos, and hipster white dudes and started talking about getting swole watching anime video games etc etc.
Big fucking group there.

>liar

He's never lied.

>He didn't have a hook or group to sell himself too.

Well, the angle he wnet for was Ex-con who got big. Sold himself as a motivational speaker, and as someone who turned his life around.

jesus christ imagine being in prison with kali

So a man who made more than 5 mill is not successful?

Attached: B963162A-B197-49C9-9474-09F48E058C05.jpg (1242x952, 578K)

This is him at 19, before Prison.

Attached: kali-muscle-19-years-old[1].jpg (850x1063, 125K)

dude can barely talk and expected to get hired as an actor?

Was he natty back then?

Not in the way he wanted to be

Doubt it.

Attached: kalimuscle-pen[1].jpg (960x715, 87K)

He can buy a Tesla and be happy tho.

Arnold made a career out of it.

Arnold has magic charisma though, and he looks like some kind of statue brought to life.

His reason why he’s natty is beyond mentally retarded: “I was big BEFORE prison” as if that means he couldn’t have gotten on gear before going. Apparently prison is the only place you can start using steroids.
I mean yeah I think he SHOULD be happy with how he’s done, but sometimes you really just want your dream. I’m sure when he gets sad and wipes his tears with stacks of hundreds he suddenly feels better

I don't feel the slightest bit bad for him. The guy is some criminal nobody who lifted a bit. That's it.
He's just famous from some Dom Mazetti video, bug whoop.

Arnold was the best top manwhore in hollywood and had a second sense on which rolls would work for him. Til most of the 80's. Goddamn.

Since it’s being mentioned in here a lot between Jeff and Arnold, how does one really develop charisma? Is it just a matter of going out and socializing until you completely filter out the autistic and up charismatic tendencies?

No shit.

I have a hard time feeling sad for the guy. He wasted an incredible amount of opportunities. He got a football scholarship to some nice school and threw it away because he wanted to strong arm rob some random guy.

>but, but, he needed to eat :(
Nigga, that's what foodbanks are for.

Kali is an 85 iq dumb nigger who spent the better part of his youth trying to be a dumb thug drug dealer.

All he has going for him are his muscles (which speak more to his willingness to subject his body to massive amounts of PEDs than anything else) and his calisthenics (which are admittedly pretty cool).

He made a rap video. It sucked.

He tried to become an MMA fighter at 42 with no prior experience. Predictably, it went nowhere.

He has no discernable skills outside of weightlifting/bodybuilding.

He can put on the nice guy act for a while but invariably it'll slip and he'll go full dumb nigger thug, threatening bodily harm to people who leave him mean youtube comments.

He's gotten exactly what he deserves.

Yiu really think that dumbass nigga has access to 5m? He's getting rinsed by someone smarter than him, guaranteed.

claimed natty
he's a fucking liar trying to make money off of misinformed teenagers

My asshole hurts just thinking about it.

>and writer

I wasn't aware that hiring some guy off craigslist to ghostwrite your memoirs made you a writer.

>He tried to become an MMA fighter at 42 with no prior experience. Predictably, it went nowhere.

Woah, I forgot about that. He literaly has the wrong body for that. He's too big and slow. Plus he was way too old to even begin that shit. Notice none of the MMA guys are these massive hulking body builders.

>Arnold was the best top manwhore in hollywood

You mean he took it up the ass.

A lot of older content creators view Youtube as a stepping stone to mainstream fame, not understanding that it is actually a parallel community and everyone who went from Youtube to Hollywood failed. I can understand his displeasure but he's really in as good a place and one can hope for, with proper planning. Youtube fame lasts 5 years tops and you better hope you saved up while the cash was rolling in.

And don't forget this.

youtube.com/watch?v=NAYIueQp9RM

>claimed natty

never did. His denials have always been hyper-specific. He says he never did steroids in prison. That's it. And that's likely true. Never said anything about anything after prison.

Of course he's a roid monster.

Is it possible for a black guy to be racist towards other blacks? This is basically black face tier offensive.

>that Jamacian accent lasts like 3 seconds

It's just ramen and tuna brah

Dude why don’t you fucking marry him. He said “oh I’m natty because I was big before prison” that’s literally him implying that he has genetics to be as big as he is. You’re gonna come back with more cope bullshit, so this ends here. But just face the facts.

I'm actually subbed to Kali but I've only watched like 5% of his vids. Please post more of his insane and stupid vids. This is entertaining as hell.

Yeah true but you mentioned not being able to talk.

What are your thoughts on Hyphy-Mud and Hyphy-aminos?

Attached: hyphymud[1].jpg (600x400, 79K)

dude needs to make hyphy protein & hyphy energy bars & he'll be set
his hyphy youtube vids did well, but nobody wants to buy aminos & pre lol
he should just sell snack bars labelled as "hypyh energy bars" & "hypyh protein bars" & he should make bank off that
also should invest in a bigger marketing team for his products

Yeah.
Should go full jokey with it and get full into the swole bodybuilder thing.
Look at terry crews.
He's more clean cut and articulate, BUT he went for the swole dude thing and it worked.

Actually have stuff that will help people get fit in the gym and openly talk about or have people who know what they are talking about talk about steroids and the like.

>dude needs to make hyphy protein

Thought that's what Hyphy aminos was?

Terry is also an actor, and plays the big muscle guy who's actually goofy.

Didnt this faggot waste most of his life in prison? I'd say making it as a relatively successful youtuber is more than he deserves

fuck off cunt still earning more than average cunt on minimum wage fucking cunt fuck you you dyel cuck hurr durr anybody feel sorry for thiss dood fuck off cunt i'll shoot your dog

Jeff isn’t a fucking actor, he is a trainer.

Kali never went to prison. It was a lie

>Kali never went to prison. It was a lie

???

Possibly, but for a lazy brainlet like myself, I'm too ignorant to know what "aminos" means and I'm too lazy to research it, so I never give it a second thought.
Imagine if Kali was the face of a "SUPER MUSCLE PROTEIN POWDER SECRET MIX 100% MUSCLE BUILDER" product, shit would go huge lol

>feeling bad for retarded mouthbreathing nigger
>thinks blasting roids is more important than actual knowledge when it comes to fitness youtubers
Kill yourself skelly/fat fuck ngmi

Piano man was a walking living breathing meme. He was just a really cool dude who had evertthing most men want in surplus: big muscles, big bank account, big house, big natty crew, big tittied gf, big watch, big line of fans eager to meet him at expos. Sure he was full of shit sometimes, but you knew when he was being real and to this day he remains one of the most beloved people in youtube fitness.

Imagine waking up at 50 and realizing your life was a lie.

Kali can't even become a fitness trainer. He's said no one wants to hire the massive dude since they think that you're gonna work them to death, or try to turn them massive like him.

Such is the life of a bodybuilder
Vanity has its downsides

>Kali can't even become a fitness trainer. He's said no one wants to hire the massive dude since they think that you're gonna work them to death, or try to turn them massive like him.
Why not just go after guys who have developed body dismorphia but don't know enough to make it

Sounds like a small penis is talking here

Prove em wrong was unironically a catchy af song

youtube.com/watch?v=hqF7tZ-h87I

>Kali muscle is a piece of shit

youtube.com/watch?v=goN8XAcjr4Q

Arnold is high in IQ though, and very charismatic at that

Attached: 1548872219243.jpg (701x696, 61K)

the key to being a successful muscle man these days is to be a good memer and/or become a meme. i.e. Rich Piana.

>. He tried to have a kid, and he learns he's infertile.
Maybe don't abuse steroids?

The thing with Piana is he had worth past the "meme". Rich was doing what he loved and was real, people respect him for that. People want to hear him talk.
Now Kali may have had some popularity a couple years back, but now the state of his channel is absolutely embarrassing. I almost feel bad for the guy.

Attached: 1537670153253.jpg (396x691, 62K)

>Now Kali may have had some popularity a couple years back, but now the state of his channel is absolutely embarrassing. I almost feel bad for the guy.

He more or less admits he's just about making money, and is clearly chasing trends like fortnite. He's got that hustlin thug nigga mindset.

Props to him I guess. Most of his videos are sub 50k views, with a 100k+ video every month or so. Maybe I just don't have the hustlin nigga mindset, cause damn those stats would discourage me.

Attached: 1524710437380.jpg (245x463, 74K)

That's why he never made it big, and never will. If you run for pennies, pennies are all you'll ever get.

I said he had the hustlin nigga mindset, I didn't say he was actually any good at it.

He kinda ran out of things to talk about (he lacks education on fitness or anything else), and he's just chasing random trends that aren't working out. He is trying to chase fortnite as a trend, but no one joined his channel to watch this old ass nigga play a video game. They joined to watch him do bodybuilding. Trying to redefine your youtube career after a decade is dumb. Yeah, some kids making millions streaming games, but you're not them. Everyone has their niche.

>Watch his old vids he was bragging about how he was gonna make it big as a Hollywood star
G4P to get his juice

Attached: 1544414980473.gif (200x200, 954K)

>
He's a typical dumb nigger with no ability to think ahead. This is literally the same story of every nigger like him who grows up wanting to be a rapper or a basketball player and does nothing brag about how good they are and then life hits them like a ton of bricks when they realize they have nothing to show. At least he made a YouTube career for himself.

I don't think he's a bad guy per se, but he is dumb.

I hope he dies next, deserve what he gets.

Did a 10 year old write that blurb?

He's got ambition, but lacks the capacity or willingness to improve to back it up.
If he wasn't a complete idiot, he'd have made it by now. Taken acting lessons, articulation and dictation lessons, basic education, he's had the money and all the time in the fucking world and he's proven to have the perseverance.

So why hasn't he?

Net Worth isn't what you have in the bank. It's the sum total of all your savings, businesses, property and holdings. Considering all Kalis, projects and all the flashy nog shit he buys, I'd be surprised if he even has 1 million in the bank.

He supoposedly has a 10K habit. Nigga probably in debt. Don't think he's making much youtube money. Got a house and wife too.

lol

Imagine feeling bad for a criminal who lies to people about being natty so he can sell supplements/books.
Imagine feeling sorry for him experiencing the side effects of abusing gear his entire adult life. Not my fucking problem. He should've known better than doing that
The only person you should be feeling sorry for is yourself for being lied to and manipulated by the fitness idiots

Attached: 200w.gif (200x113, 267K)

>imagine not knowing kali muscle is joking when he claims natty.

>be me
>massive muscle bound nog
>famous on YouTube
>worth over five mil
>will never have to work another day in my life
>can get paid to exist and film myself working out and being a dork
>realize that some borderline autistic losers on a Mongolian crab fishing forum think I’m a loser because my mma career went nowhere
>thankful for the free promotion and sad that there are actually losers like this in the world

Some of you guys are bitter jealous pathetic faggotinos

Attached: 2AD08B1C-3BDC-44FA-AB9B-B6DA9B0740C5.gif (194x233, 499K)

It only comes naturally. At least for me it does. If I could spare some (and I do) I give you some. I'm not good looking, I'm getting fit and I'm a bit older than most of you.

You could come out of what ever shell is holding you down but the brand of charisma I share with some is natural.

Protip: having a large vocabulary and an imagination to go with, gets you quite far.

Attached: jewish.jpg (640x960, 98K)

>mongolian crab fishing forum
>tfw you realise they'd be less autistic and seething than Jow Forums

Don’t listen to this boomer faggot. Go get a sales job. These are good because you are essentially getting paid to be charismatic. More charisma = more money.

You ain't gonna sell shit if no one notices you.

Attached: too much creatine.jpg (807x605, 99K)

This is why only asians and europeans are net positives to the american economy.
He's not joking when he says he's infertile.
He's a liar and a criminal.

Attached: post.png (500x1039, 244K)

>only asians and europeans

throw persians and jews in there

Indians are actually the richest ethnicity by far (even above Jews).

Sorry but you guys are on the wrong side of history if you aren't white, christchurch was a good start and we'll finish what we started.

Attached: post.jpg (800x346, 105K)

Why can't cops shoot them?
They destroyed a fucking police car, that's an attack

Your world view is small. The extremists are well bat shit crazy a getting attention in the media because everyone wants their opinions validated.

...the bottom line is money not what color you are. Be it arab, chink, mick, spic, whatever, plenty in any group have more than enough money to live better than most of us. How they make money, well that's another story filled with questionable morals and such.

underrated

Kali "just Ramen and tuna" Muscle is one of the worst offenders out there with the "why you worried what the next man is doing/you just need to work harder" bit when people call him out for roids. So for that alone I could never feel sorry for him.

Or any job that forces you to get people to like you. I started working as a teacher at a private school and now I have loads of charisma with kids (if they don't like me, I get canned. It really is that simple).

I'm not as good with adults tho. But fuck em.