Well, i'm finally gonna do it

2 years of lifting as a strengthfag and all it got me was a bloated incel face, disgusting physique, and apart from my deadlift all my lifts are shit.
>natty "strength"
so long, nattyfags, i'm placing my order as we speak, it's been fun

Attached: Tren-Ace-1001.jpg (1280x1280, 616K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=bcULn6MprVs
balkanpharmaceuticals.com/produse/hormoni-androgeni-i-alte-prepara.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Post body.

cope

jk there you go, have at it, I won't remain in this adipose shell much longer anyway

Attached: memed.jpg (542x722, 25K)

Dude I want to gear too and I’m in the same exact fucking boat. 2 years, ended up fat shit lifts except my deadlift. But I’m trying to cut down to 10% so I can start with test. Purely because idk how I’ll respond and don’t wanna fuck anything up. First cycle should always be test not tren. And cutting on test for your first cycle is stupid imo. I mean it’s been done, I’ve seen impressive trenformations but it’s risky.

You’re a cunt if this is what you meant by disgusting physique. Just cut you lazy faggot. Disregard my other post you don’t fucking deserve it, I take it back but I’m leaving it there to serve as an example for what somone who isn’t a faggot deserves in terms of advice. Matter of fact your fucking tren 1g/week.

It’s not stupid. Depends on the person goals and body base. If my goal is cut down below 10% and add a couple lbs mast + test are a good choice.

Being your first cycle you will put on muscle if you eat a deficit or maintance.

Look decent, but could still go further naturally. Good foundation though.

Cut, then lean bulk for another 6 months before deciding, user.

You look like you forgot to lift dude gear will not help this

>t. Someone on gear for 3+ years

What are you lifting for?
You look fine imo

I know man, being natty sucks.
3 years of bulking and cutting and i still look like shit, just gonna go on Tren and DNP and get the results i want

same i don't want to fuck my shit up permanently but i'm just addicted to lifting heavier and heavier so i know eventually i'll roid, and I'm thinking the sooner the better. I wanted to at least get my deadlift up to 300kg naturally but it's starting to stall at around 270 (beltless but strapped and hitched as fuck) and those extra 30kg might take me a year plus to get. OHP has been pretty muh stalled for 10 fucking months, it's just too much.
Also my life is absolute garbage and will be forever, this is all i have.

Okay that’s true I was talking just test. This goes with the overall argument of that post, you’re first cycle should be just test, and certainly not tren or mast. Test you really won’t gain enough muscle to be worth it while cutting, it’s onky good for cutting with an already maxed out or geared physique. Unless you eat everything to a T you’re at huge risk for fucking up your body (although if you’re over 29 go for it, I’m just assuming op is around 22 years old)

christopher c hickson
youtube.com/watch?v=bcULn6MprVs

You’re a 3 month cut from being shredded and then a year of hypertrophy work towards being a big guy. Give yourself one more year to atleast see what you are capable of

You won’t fuck yourself for doing fucking 500 mg even 1g per week. Pros use at least 3g per week and they don’t have any issue at all. Dallas is death because he did 10g per week. 500 mg is nothing.

You look fine imo (implying you're not some 5'7 160lbs manlet)

I wouldn’t start with Tren. Go with Test Enanthate or Cypionate as your first injectable and if you ever want to add in orals start with Dianabol or Turinabol.

Testosterone is the easiest to control side effects and adjust dosage without fucking you up. Go with 300-400mg Test E or C in either one shot on the same day or two 1/2 shots on like Monday and Thursday. Have some Nolvadex or Clomid on hand to stop any estrogen sides quickly, but you can use arimidex or aroma sin to keep estrogen at bay throughout and pct. However, I don’t gain as much when using an AI throughout a cycle.

Personally, I fucking hate Tren and I stay away from it.

honestly the physique is pretty much just an afterthought although it would be nice, yeah I could cut naturally but it's not worth it strength wise. I did cut down 6kg or so over the last year but that was unintentional. I don't understand why you're getting this angry all of a sudden desu

yeah that's what the roidcels on my discord told me, teste e and dbol, but pete rubish makes tren sound pretty fucking great, that shill
5'11 203lbs manlet

honestly i'm not even sure how i'd COPE with being off, also i'm freaking out over the thought of my dick not working

Don’t listen to the other guy. But I completely get it man. I completely hear what you’re saying. I could easily order my gear rn but I feel like I need to improve naturally to a certain point first, not just on my lifts but myself overall. “This is all I have” fucking real words man, and it sucks. I don’t want this to be all I have. Which is hard because hoping on cycle would clear up a lot of my issues like anxiety and shit and would let me become who I want to be. I still encourage you to take another year to really explore and find yourself and see what you can do physique wise

Taking a week off or doing deloads can also help thennimbers start climbing again, as well as adding a fuckload of volume (you can run smolov for deadlifts but you’re gonna wanna onky do deadlifts and eat A LOT)

Angie was because you really don’t have a bad physique.
:( and I do

Also, post up in fraud general and they’ll help you out with proper dosing if you do go this route

Fuck these people, OP. Just roid. It's all just natty cope and you'll never look past it.

yeah i also feel like roids would help with so much more than strength.
maxing out on deadlift every 4th day right now, i seem to have exhausted my linear progression, i'm looking into programs but i'm unconfortable not doing a 1rm at least once a week t b h. I know eventually I'll have to. I might get a little more out of a belt and getting back to squatting which I haven't done in a year but not a lot, I feel like I'm nearing my genetic potential and meanwhile I'm looking at NotMuttEnough and Zach Rowen an all those guys who just keep going, fkin infuriating t b h m8

kek.
i mean I do have pretty high bf and look nonexistent in a shirt, also manlet and facecel if that makes you feel any better.
do you happen to know roughly what's the strength increase that can be expected after say a 3 month test+dbol cycle? some guy told me about 133% but I have a hard time believing i'd be pulling almost 800lbs like that kek. Think he was just undertrained prior to starting his cycle.

fkin natties they are the excrement upon my shoe

When u are on gear your dick grows half to one inch and you won’t cum easy.

i hear that depends on what stuff you're running, and i was taking about coming off. that must be fucking devastating for many other reasons as well t b h.

Let's say you don't get any side effects and manage to do an ideal cycle while gaining a ton of lean mass and increasing all of your big lifts by 100kg. When you look in the mirror towards the end of the cycle, a Greek God will be looking back at you. Everyone in the streets will glance at you, and girls will get wet when you walk by them. You'll have a perfect body and be stronger than you ever imagined. You'll finally know what it's like to live life as a God. You'll be able to hook up with three different 10/10 girls in one night just by posting a shirtless pic on Tinder. You'll have tremendous levels of confidence, and be successful in every endeavor you choose to pursue. You'll have a tremendous advantage over any man you meet, as he'll instinctively fear you.

What do you do then? But at some point, you have to come off the drugs. You can't take them forever, unless you want to die a very early death. Then what happens? You've pushed way past your natural limit, and your testosterone production is basically at 0 since that's what Tren does. In the best case scenario, you do a rigorous PCT and lose 90% of your gains while holding onto your natural limit. More likely though, your test levels never go back to their previous peaks when you were natty, and you end up weaker and worse looking than ever, while also now being bald and having gyno from abusing steroids. How will you feel then when you look in the mirror? You'll look worse than the photo you already posted in this thread. And worst of all, you'll know what it's like on the other side when you're blasting, and will feel more demoralized and insecure than ever now that all your tren gains have withered and decayed to mere husks of their former glory.

Best of luck though.

Attached: 1yG28tM.jpg (528x352, 39K)

I’d rather die early having left humanity behind than live longer having reached my natural limit, become bored, stopped lifting, and become a maybe more fit-than-average guy.

If you fear death you’re not going to make it.

If you have the money to afford a constant supply of roids and never come off, then go for it.

>you do a rigorous PCT and lose 90% of your gains while holding onto your natural limit.

Attached: 15478235346458759.jpg (236x213, 8K)

I tried Tren expecting it to be wonder juice. I was also told that because it doesn’t convert to dht that I wouldn’t have hair loss. All it did was give me anxiety and easily short of breath and it’s so androgenic that it stripped the hair off my head.

If you use steroids long enough and you try all of them you come to find that Testosterone gives the best results and you feel amazing while using it. And you don’t need diananol for your first cycle, just 300-400mg of Test E or C per week for 8 to 12 weeks.

>implying I'd get laid even if I roided
kek given up on that a long time ago. the thought seems foreign at that point. even thinking that I had a gf at some point in time is fukken weird.

did you notice all the libido/agression stuff? seems fun
the only issue i have with test is that apparently it takes a month to kick in which is pretty fucking long kek.

cope

>using tren for first cycle

Attached: 1551556383292.jpg (540x720, 33K)

cope

Not sure, it would be individualistic but I’m sure you can expect your deadlift to go from 270kg to over 600. That’s just based off what I see other people experiencing. Keep this in mind: you can get way stronger than your joints can support, so be careful as fuck. Even if you know you can totally smash certain weights it is a good idea to not rush it because many lifters have destroyed/injured themselves because of this.

i mean,i should hope so, 600lbs is 272kg kek
yeah i'll definitely have to dial it down on the proverbial 11RPE stuff, i pull all my maxes with a massive, Derek Poundstone tier hitch lmao

cope

That's what you took away from Pete's tren video?

Nah being natty is best, if you can’t get a good physique natty you’re doing something wrong. Here’s me when I was super dedicated to it

Attached: 1FCFE20E-3AE1-4DBC-9597-9E65B21F3EC2.png (750x1334, 1.6M)

Shit dude I don’t know kg I’m US pls just use our retarded measurements kek

Thought 270kg was closer to 500, anyway I imagine you’ll get atleast a 100lb increase

mirin buddy. that's what i'm going for. what was your height/weight?

Fucking Liu Kang mode I like it.

>Gentech
Lulz.
balkanpharmaceuticals.com/produse/hormoni-androgeni-i-alte-prepara.html

to be honest, yeah
nah 500 is 227. 270 is about 595. as a europoor you get so pretty good at instantly converting back and forth when you get into lifting kek
yeah physique and diet are definitely things i could massively improve upon, however my main focus is just pulling bigger t b h