>Rich roided
>zyzz roided
>scoob roids
>Arnold roided/s
>Jeff Seid roids
>David Laid roids
>fake natties everywhere roid
>kinobody roids
Why don't you? Natty lifting for aesthetics is like shopping for snake oil.

Attached: 250665892.jpg (1500x1121, 217K)

im poor

These were all competitors or fitness celebrities. You are simply a retard who wants the easy way to muh aesthetics, and reducing your lifespan is the price

Because most of this board are teenagers. They have a low sense of self worth and dont really have much going for them yet, they clutch on to anything to make them feel like they are achieving something and are better than others, eventually some of these kids will become actually successful in the real world and will realise that life is short and no one gives a fuck about you, they will take every advantage available to them because that's how you get ahead in life, and if they dont they'll spend the rest of their lives feeling superior to others in their own heads, which is ok too.

those bodies are gross and unfunctional in sports

Roids are cheap

But because most people REALISTICALLY can't and won't make it in the fitness industry. It's more common that your average gym bro who lifts is likely on gear. Especially in commercial gyms.

What makes you any different if you roided or not?

I'm a manlet like borderline midget (5'5") so I'm trying to not overcompensate

bcuz lifting is only accessory to my life
if i could "roid" for happiness or IQ or business sense, then I'd be alllll fuckin over it brah

Maybe if you have gay virgin genes

>kinobody roids

He clearly doesn't. He's like 5'10 170lbs
You could pick him up and throw him through a wall

Attached: images (63).jpg (652x470, 31K)

about to do 3 cycles of lgd then maybe test after

natty lifting really is a waste of time lmao

those delts are not natty

i mean if you have dogshit genes then maybe you should roid but for most people it isn't really necessary
just train & eat properly & give it time if you want gains
you gotta remember though that most roiders are retards who didn't even know how to train in the first place so they made shit gains & blamed it on being natty
the natty limit is pretty high if you're not a fucking moron with your training+diet

don't be one of those "feel the pump brah" retards who makes zero gains doing 3x20 curls twice a week & hops on roids, that's fucking stupid
if you don't give it at least a few years of proper training + nutrition before you consider roiding then you're a fucktard 100%

do test first while your receptors are virgin. I did lgd first cycle and it was lame for aesthetics. Great for strength though.

Based and redpilled.

Pay attention kids.

Attached: 1544471914406.jpg (606x630, 36K)

Yes they are you dumb underage noob lifter. It's trap you need to watch, which barely ever grow unless you roid

If you want big delts do nothing but picrelateds

Attached: images (65).jpg (392x221, 14K)

I've been lifting, running, sprinting, doing calisthenics, biking, playing sports, eating resting, doing yoga meditating, etc etc etc for well over 25 years.
Apparently I have a natural ffmi of 25.5.
I think I might want to start doing gear now.
Should I just buy a few years worth of gear hcg and ai and just go on trt?

if nofap raises test by 50% around day 7, then isn't it just authentic roiding?

No you mongoloid. Delts are a dead giveaway for steroids. Especially the center of the delt. Due to the high amount of androgen receptors in the delts it causes them to look like cannonballs. Post body you dyel fuck I know you're larping now.

Have you tried not lifting to be a showoff barbie doll but you know for a purpose?
Some people lift to do stuff like parkour, or join the army, or get stronger to train MMA.

What do you lift for? Only to have big bulging muscles to show off to girls 3 months a year and the autistically count everything you eat like some victorias secret modela and do 45 minutes of hypertrophy every day? If so then roid away. Otherwise i would steer clear of roids since you want to have good testosterone levels well up into your 40s and have a sustainable body composition to last you a lifetime, a full head of hair etc.

>go from 700 to 1050
>for literally one day
>still in normal range
>do mild test cycle
>3-5x healthy male levels

Yeah dude 100% the same thing lmao.

Post your body with height/weight and how many years you've been lifting
As is very common on Jow Forums, I suspect your gains are bad and therefore you think everyone that looks good is on roids

david laid roids?

Fear of the unknown long term health effects.

This is what happens when everybody claims natty in a world of steroids. You have retards like this getting a free pass because the pool is so muddied that dyels can't really tell the difference. Btw it's both the traps and delts that you have to look out for and look at that, his traps and delts are his most defined muscles.

Attached: 1523053628301.png (324x229, 14K)

>No u

Yeah that's what I thought faggot. You don't know shit and have the audacity to claim others are wrong when delts are literally one of the biggest telltale signs of juicing.

Attached: C9EB0512-F1BC-4072-94E4-2E746FEE527C.gif (346x244, 3.59M)

im a neet, can't afford roids. Also, too sperg to found a supplier

I keep saying this man it’s all ego. That’s the only reason, outside of possible heart concerns and existing fertility issues, that no one wants to gear. Or rather that no one will, because deep down we all want to. There two main points here. The first being that due to our environments and way of living we are no longer the same as our ancestors, don’t have the lifestyle to best build mass/athletic performance (most people anyway), and the other being all the things causing rapid decline in our test levels. It literally does not matter if we use gear or not. Sure it would be retarded and unfair if a chimp started using test, because it’s in the wild and it’s genes actually do matter. But us, we got shitty 5’4” obese weak low test gene’d men able to breed and pass their genes along simply by having money. Our physical ability by genetic default means little to nothing anymore. Everyman should atleast be open to the idea of roiding rather than bitching about others who do because they’re stuck in shitty delusions over feeling like if they chemically optimize their hormones that it makes them less of a man. Fuck that, if we were in the wild we’d all have way higher test and she would be different. We’d love very active lifestyles from the start of our lives and be set up differently. This is the world we were brought into, so we should absolutely take advantage that it also gives us the option to become a dominant alpha male by chemical means.

I'm afraid of needles

No way i'm going to self administer something like that 3 times a week. Not to mention i would have to be on roids FOR LIFE if i want to keep my gains. That sounds like a fucking hassle, a lot of risk and time for something to go wrong, not to mention how

Did a mobile ad just pop up in front of my text box? I swear i am done with this fucking 00's site design. Moot shilled hard and knew Jow Forums would lose relevancy

can't find it here in india

Because I don't need nor want to rely purely on my physique to earn money and popularity?

>lose relevancy
>saw it mentioned multiple times on CNN on different occasions

Awful lot of C O P E in this post.

Again, post your body with height/weight and how many years you've been lifting
I assume you have poor gains and think everyone is on roids
Delts can grow pretty well if you isolate them using machines (which apparently nobody does on Jow Forums)

user
99% of the people on this website right now would not even look at the inside of a gym if it wasn't to get swole and look good.

There is less then no reason for the average person to ever touch a weight in their entire lives.
Basic bitch calisthenics and walking or just jogging/swimming/playing an organized sport and watching what we eat is all anyone needs.

Muh strength, muh progressions shit is for the birds and causes far far far more problems then they ever solve.
Believe me.

>Believe me.

Attached: 1533977881720.jpg (1000x432, 50K)

>Delts can grow pretty well if you isolate them using machines (which apparently nobody does on Jow Forums)
Those are steroid delts you fucking idiot.
Stop your bullshit.

vanity gains aint worth all the hassle of roiding teebeeaych

Kek whatever you say buddy
Let me ask you something though; how come he has
-no size
-no forearms
-no roid vascularity
-no traps
even though he takes steroids?
Unlike you, fitness and "looking good" is his literally his job. He obviously put a lot of effort into it (more than you)

Attached: images (67).jpg (640x480, 32K)

>no size
?
>no forearms
Probably because he only does machine shit and doesn't deadlift or do other compounds
>no roid vascularity
He has a bit but he's not low enough %bf
>no traps
?

Not him but those delts really are suspicious.
Not all roid users are huge, many people take low doses or don't respond strongly to steroids.

He has no size you dumb shit. If he roided he'd be 5'10 200lbs, not some 170lb twink faggot like he is. 170lb at 5'10 is NOTHING
No *roid* traps either

i just have enough money for bread whey milk and eggs in my supplement budget. im happy enough with my body and mires. also i dont like the idea of going to shit if you ever decide to get off em and then needing some therapy just to get back to close to normal

>He has no size you dumb shit.

Attached: 1545225741506.jpg (248x247, 6K)

You know the "HED BE FUCKING HUGE LIKE RONNY NASSER AND BIG RAMMY IF HE WAS ON STEROIDS!!!" thing is like number 2 on the list of flimsy as fuck steroid denials correct?

Dude is on gear.
Deal.

You dumb shit
Look at me. I'm picrelated and actually am on roids. Same height as his but I weight 195

Attached: 10628376_737467466322382_32489019922353661_n.jpg (640x640, 60K)

don't know where to get them, and afraid of it affecting my bahavior

>Look at me. I'm picrelated and actually am on roids. Same height as his but I weight 195
This is as retarded as when Jeff Seid said he can't be on roids because he doesn't look like Phil Heath, also timestamp or stop larping

Jeff, Kino, and Dave are natty l m a o
If you think you need roids to be ~185lbs you're a fucking cuck and should just give up now.

Breh if that's 195 you must be a turbo manlet, you look way beefier than even the 220lbs guys I know.

Jeff has been lifting since pre-puberty and has pretty much gained no size over the last 8 years. Not to mention he played sports all his life. You've gotta be small as FUCK if you think he's roiding.

He's 5'9" and over 200lbs shredded year round you dumb faggot, you admit to gear usage and you're smaller than a natty? Stop larping and actually life for once in your life.

LOL over 200lbs shredded? Who the fuck are you talking about? Jeff Seid is 5'10'' (i've met him irl at a convention) 170-175lbs max when he's "shredded" and around 180 walking weight. He's literally Smaller than the other Jeff (cavalier)