Jow Forums if we were women

>tfw the gym creep keeps staring at me just because I'm doing yoga in my underwear

I really don't want to report him, because that will be the 4th person I've gotten banned this month alone from the gym. Maybe Chad will take care of it for me.

Attached: 6145f0bf01f19b6b441d6321be57adfc.jpg (700x1050, 83K)

Other urls found in this thread:

pompeiana.org/Resources/Ancient/Graffiti from Pompeii.htm
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

4th person? What kind of Stacy are you sister?

go home.

M-m—madam oh how it would a great pleasure to partake in the inhalation of the truly exquisite fumes that radiant off the fanny of yourself. D-do you mind if I j-just.... S-SNNNNIIIIFFFFFFFFF... mmmmm... SNIIIFIIFIFIFIPPHHHHHHHHHMMMHPPPHHHH.... ahhh yes quite aromatic indeed, quite the scrumptious stank you’re radiating. Thank you for the sustenance, m’lady

Attached: 28FC0392-722A-47A6-92F3-D0FECDD85CA7.gif (498x357, 2.26M)

>dress like shit
>be unattractive
>never get stared at in the gym (except for boomers who stare down anything with tits)

always works for me, I bet all the stacies are secretly jealous haha

>I hate it when guys use up the phone and bottle table to lay on its so weird.

>Can gym shark please sponsor me I don't want to work tommorrow.

>my instagram account only has 300 followers I put in so much effort though. Maybe I need to wear less??

>leg day. every day.

Lmao based

Attached: ABE556E4-6030-4682-9DC5-7FEF07994871.jpg (1429x1080, 153K)

>ugh he's under 6'6"
>where are all the good men that can protect and provide for me

Attached: femfit.jpg (1000x667, 294K)

>be female
>do legs 3x a week
>some squats & glutes accessories
>men gawk over me
>lead them on for free food & attention
>tfw 500+ likes on every IG post
>95% of them from thirsty fuckboys
like clockwork 8^)

Attached: IMG_20190127_173252_471.jpg (320x484, 18K)

>be white woman
>Fuck dog
>Make shit thread
>Get reported

Boy I sure do love bleeding out of my vagina and having uncontrollable hormone swings which will last until all my youth is dead and buried, being a female is great!

>tfw didn't have sex with the gymdog today
what do Jow Forums

I came in to do squats and there's literally noone qorking out close to the squat rack. Welp, time to change my exercise routine and replace it with the one rhat gets me seen by most men

Christ, I was just about to post that that's literally an impossible balance pose until I saw the exercise ball that's lost in the lighting.
I think I need to get to sleep.

I mean its a smart strategy. Economically develop your body and exploit its value. AT 500 likes an IG post i would think you could start getting some sponsors. a 5% like ratio is pretty good so say you'd have 10k followers then at a minimum to get those kind of numbers, thats not terrible. Then make the whole thing an S corp business and use it as experience of being an entrepreneur on your resume
thats what i would do if i were a fit roastie

>haha

>tfw never go to the gym because boobs are too big

Attached: 1527621745067.jpg (683x1024, 179K)

You laugh but this is a serious problem. Sports bras wear out fast and they're fucking expensive.

Home gym is the only proper gym for females

>hasn’t met the gains goblin yet
Lurk more new dyke

How are your sips going gals? I’m on my 3rd frappe today.

Not good at all. It's hard for me to lift my frapps after I've done my 2.5lbs curls for the day.

Why the hell would your sport bras wear out? Are your boobs so heavy that you rip a hole in them or what?

God I need a good sports bra

Let's hit that 1/2/3/4 ladies

>1 hour spent doing makeup before entering gym
>2 hours talking with other stacies
>3 different isolation machines to work exclusively on glutes
>4 minutes on the elliptical

Attached: 7e59a8ad0435bc.jpg (236x234, 7K)

All bras wear-out quickly, they're not just fabric you know. There's supporting material that if it becomes weak it starts not doing anything, this is especially true for girls with big knockers

Are girls really this boring?

I want my girl to be like me but with a pussy, we'd lift together, run together, do mmautism together, shoot shit on the range, get into bar fights for pure fun, and after shtf we'd become a couple of warlords
Why can't they get any hobbies? I'm bored everytime i hear them talking, nails that, haircuts this, having sex that, looking at guys this

Attached: 1551481994364.jpg (218x331, 27K)

>I want my girl to be a guy
you're literally gay bro

Maybe you should beat the shit out of him, you'd likely get a good workout

Holy shit... mommy please so hot

Attached: 1552426951852.jpg (1080x1252, 174K)

Uh not all girls are like that stereotype

Chad, by definition, does not "take care of it". That's beta pussy pedestalizer shit that doesn't get you anywhere with women. If you run errands for them they know they're better than you and you're getting no pussy from them (why pay someone who will work for free). Chad would either simply laugh and ignore the request or tell her "hell no" in a tone of voice that makes it clear he doesn't take her or her request seriously at all. And she would respect him for it and suck his dick that same evening while her betabux boyfriend sits at home and thinks she's "over at [female friend]'s house".

Also they get beat to shit if you put them in the dryer
>rip best sports bra, you will be missed

But i'm not attracted to dicks or guy features
I'd get with any girl looks wise if she had a good personality but none have it
And if they do they never go outside

>Why can't they get any hobbies? I'm bored everytime i hear them talking, nails that, haircuts this, having sex that, looking at guys this
Because a woman's sole goal in life is to lock down a Chad, get pregnant, and then become a fat mom. Their minds aren't programmed to tackle complex subjects, they're programmed to be emotional and crave attention and climb the social ladder.

yes
>tfw all your hobbies are 99% male communities for no reason
>theres no reason girls wouldnt be into these indoor airconditioned hobbies
>but they arent

You need a hubby. Put your abs on grinder, fuck some slim twink right in the asshole, and see if you like it. Nobody needs to know, worst case scenario you cum into a worm tight hole and go home. Trust me you need a man brah.

So do i just psyop myself into gayness if i want a genuine relationship?
Fuck it then, i'd rather just go on one nighters

my girlfriend uses this little bra bag thing, not sure if it helps she still goes through them bretty quick

are these indoor air conditioned hobbies about people? or are they about things? women only care about people.

You do like guy features, everything you want in a girl is a guy feature. You're gay, dogg. You DO NOT like girls

Not psyop you already have it in you, you just havent tasted it thats why you are confused

They usually are, yeah.
I always wonder why women have so few actual hobbies. Even the more boring and manchild of men, the gamer bois, put a serious amount of thought into their pointless hobby. Listen to some fat neckbeard dota2 streamer for five minutes and you'll realise that they have put a Herculean effort into this.

Women, conversely, don't seem to typically throw themselves into things as aggressively, at least not of their own accord. They are equally capable but they lack the spark that drives a person to focus on something for a long time. I'm not sure why.

Boomer checking in, stare down everything with a pulse

Attached: 1552539393809.jpg (633x640, 42K)

>worm tight hole

Attached: lnxelwoa9b901.jpg (418x314, 15K)

Hate to break it to you bro but you fell for the meme that men and women can be the same. A woman will never be your buddy and at most women will like 1-3 activities you like. If you want a friend to do that stuff with then have guy friends where you do guy stuff and find a good christian lady(non thot) and get her into a couple of your hobbies.

I have guy friends but they're mostly same as girls
Just social media, fucking and job, that's all they do in life

Welcome to the modern world. Go to church(Orthodox) and become a christian and have your goal be to be one with god. Making your body better is what he wants anyway. Allow yourself to be a good man and hopefully(there typically is) women around your age who will be decent people as well. Don't aim to have a modern girlfriend.

>rip best sports bra, you will be missed
I don't understand why so many women talk about one bra that they have that's great. If you find one that works great, why not buy several of them?

I have bad experiences with christians man, like cult kiddy diddler cash grabbing fraud bad
Kinda made my own religion which i follow since then

/honk/ thread now. All posts will be /honk/

Attached: 023.png (680x680, 221K)

>Home gym is the only proper gym for females
do you train naked?

>you ywn will never feel this feel

Attached: 1545219604416.png (970x545, 291K)

you misunderstand women, when they say that something's great or the best it means they like it, not that it performs better

DESPITE

Attached: 1552707660821.gif (607x609, 754K)

People tend to forget that the average guy is just some dude bro who's only interests are drinking, women and watching sports.

I think the problem is that most people in general are boring NPCs and girls that aren't, are usually unattractive

>Sports bra in the dryer
Get ready to spend half an hour trying to get the little inserts back in the right spot through the tiny slit in the armpit

By that logic, wanting to do makeup, wear high-heels, and get fucked in the ass means you’re straight.

Throughout human evolution nen would have to succeed in somthing in order for their family or community to survive. Women never had to do shit other than clean, cook, and take cock. That mentality for men to succeed is ingrained in our evolution. Whether it’s dota video game or lifting- men put insane amounts of effort, more than any woman.

don't worry you are awesome don't let that creep let you down, you are sexy and cute as you are

>our descendants will dig up posts like this in the distant future

Attached: 1552557152463.jpg (482x427, 61K)

Women are beyond retarded creatures. If men had this issue (boobs, needing a bra) then this issue of having shit-tier bras would be solved. There would be a bulletproof bra by tomorrow morning. In fact, it would be common to see the indestructible bra in Walmart. The lack of innovation and creativity of the female sex is horrific.

Cause it's $65 a pop and I'm broke as fuck
Wah wah women are stupid

Oof ouch my sports bras and bathing suits

>there aren't any good sports bras
>therefore ALL WOMEN LACK CREATIVITY

Attached: 820D9530-47A1-4249-B428-0A9F49C8156A.jpg (500x334, 42K)

>/tg/
>/v/
>hobbies that consist of hanging out with people and doing an activity everyone enjoys
>90% male

Kill yourself immediately.

If I was a woman I'd be retired by 18 by selling panties to incels

Just get one with the highest support goofy

>tfw when i first saw mia malkova i thought it was my sister
no i wont post my sister

>video games
>activity everyone enjoys
get out into the real world sometimes. besides, most gamers play singleplayer and most of the rest play multiplayer without talking to anyone.

>/tg/
tabletop players are notorious spergs. they're the extraverts among spergy nerds. NOT a mass appeal hobby.

God if I was a hot woman I'd be a total slut and exploit white knights for as much money as possible.

God I wish I was a sports bra

does anyone have the fart sniff vocaroo? i cannot fucking find it for the life of me

Post dick or gtfo

I meant "everyone in the group" enjoys, not "everyone ever".
Most of the people I know that still play LoL do so only as an excuse to hang out with their teammates on Discord. I've played CK2 single-player to a room of people, and hot-seat Civ is awesome. Social /v/ is great.
>tabletop players are notorious spergs
Most people in any hobby are spergs. Try talking to /o/ about anything but cars. Find a table that has three good people and laugh at the spergs with them.
My argument boils down to:
>these hobbies can be used to foster actual friendships
>these hobbies are not about physical skill
>these hobbies are not hard to pick up
>still 90% male

I assume you were a Protestant. Let me be clear read your bible(get one) pray to the lord for general guidence in your life and attend an Orthodox Church. Unlike Catholics we dont have the kiddie diddler issue and unlike Protestants we dont have the greedy preacher problem

I hate women for that shit but I'd do the same in their shoes for sure.i know a girl who makes $300 a night selling feet pics off tinder. How is that even fair?

>Most people in any hobby are spergs. Try talking to /o/
no, most people on imageboards are spergs. Most people in the general population are not or the term would be redundant.

>these hobbies can be used to foster actual friendships
>these hobbies are not about physical skill
>these hobbies are not hard to pick up
>still 90% male

these hobbies are all about actually doing something. the average woman just wants an excuse to sit around and gossip with her friends, not something to do. men bond over cooperative and competitive activities. women bond over gossip.

If you really think like that I have bad news for you

Marry me then lol
I'd love to lift with my future bf and all that kind of stuff. And believe me not all girls are the same

It's not like shitposting is a new thing
pompeiana.org/Resources/Ancient/Graffiti from Pompeii.htm

Dude pls post if you find

Remember, trolling is a art

Didn't you hear? Air condition is sexist and patriarchal.

An*

Bump

you literally can't refute him

>artificially creating a european summer climate around the clock and year
>not racist
pick one, shitlords.

>believe me not all girls are the same
I hear that all the time from girls that are exactly the same.

I would swing off those fat fucking jelly bags like a baboon.

>being this much of a butthurt incel
FFS fix your shit and stop shitposting you faggot

>Not taking a joke

Spotted the virgin

It's not a joke if it's unfunny and offtopic, it's just offopic and unfunny. Fuck off.

bumping this

>shared common issue among all women
>no viable solution
????????????
You just reinforced my point, tard.

>being this much of a virgin

>make fake girl profile
>have feet pics of your shaved man feet
>sell them
I don’t see an issue

Sure all girls are into cars, guns, mtb and adrenaline stuff

>being so much of a butthurt incel that you feel the need to make fun of women you'll never have
I'm not the virgin here, buddy.

~/HapticFeedback.jpg