Look at zyzz traps here...WTF? (RARE)

Look at zyzz traps here...WTF? (RARE)

Attached: zyzzwtf.jpg (540x675, 58K)

What dates the Zyzz pics more than anything is how tiny his legs are. With squats and deadlifting so ubiquitous in 2019, you don't really see his body type around anymore.

Yikes, he looks cringe here. I wonder how often he walked around without a shirt at night just to get attention, very cringe. Look at those chicken legs, not much bigger than the fucking 10 year olds, ahahah.

Attached: ZyzzVAlphaDestiny.png (2518x1024, 307K)

Zyzz getting calfmogged by those children

Cringe pic and comment

imagine disrespecting the man who died for your gains

He died because he injected gear, snorted coke, had a familial history of heart disease and was trying to bum a Thai ladyboy in a sauna. No wonder his fucking heart gave up.

And that's a good thing
Decently developed quads and calves are aesthetic as fuck

Cringe. He died because he blasted steroids and abused party drugs. He also might've got murdered by Sharky. He's not a hero.

Actually he either OD's on coke in a gay ladyboy place and they made up the lie about him dying in a sauna OR the more likely story that was passed around Jow Forums for a while.
He owed sharkey a fuckton of money for all of the meth he got from him. He couldn't pay him back so sharkey raped then murdered him.

I thought you were bs'ing but wtf.

How do you avoid this shit? Just CC a gun all day?

Attached: SharkyvZyzz.png (515x240, 47K)

probably just dont do meth and only buy coke when you can afford it

Never take a loan from loan sharks and you'll be fine mate. Pay for the drugs up front always and you'll be right

If you can't afford your habit and you can't sell your ass like you usually do(you know, like zyzz) for speed then don't do it or bum it off of people who has plenty.

Retards lmfao. He had a genetic defect in his semilunar valve and died from the increased blood pressure in the sauna.

t. medfag. Kill yourselves manlets.

Do you really think we all haven't heard that story a million times mate?

>medfag
What does that have to do with anything? Retard

Zyzz was 6’1”(claimed 6’2”), these are 14 year olds. They are about 5’7”. Holy shit manlets btfo

Attached: SharkvZyzz2.png (524x322, 42K)

Fucking SEA's man

Attached: SharkvZyzz3.png (526x129, 17K)

Dude why respond to me I was just talking shit about manlets I barely actually know much about zyzz
I found his posts on steroid.com or whatever the site is about DNP. It’s like a bunch of late 20s and up boomers telling him it’s a bad idea, like 1 or two posts giving him advice on cycling it, then about 5 months later a ton of “rip”s

Meant to reply to you in that post

what nikes are those? anyone know the model?

Destiny is a megafaggot.
Get your head checked.

Attached: 1552410741352.jpg (574x713, 44K)

Kek, copedestiny

I can’t believe I used to think sharky was big

>oh yeah, le manlet tranny meme man is a thing
>check twitter for old times’ sake
>twitter recommends me literal whore- I mean professional companion profiles

Nah he is just trying to get attention. Zyzz dad was rich af he could have easily paid his debts off if he wanted so i dont buy this

>medfag
opinion discarded

>SMASHING PUSSY BRO

Imagine being that age and still trying this hard

What's his ethnicity btw?
Indian or a a paki ?

Then why did zyzz write that bullshit book and become a stripper?

Dude sold his ass for speed then he got too deep into the drug game on the other side of the world and couldn't get any money from his well off parents, not rich well off, and well...
He got raped and he got dead.

>2019
>still worshiping jyzz

cringe

Speed is cheap i doubt he would be in financial trouble because of it. Coke could be the better reason

Speed is just what I call all illegal powerful stimulants.
Coke?
Nigga was on fucking crystal meth.
He got in DEEP with sharkey, or someone sharkey knows, and couldn't pay his tab. Even with his ass.
So well....he's dead now.

Armenian aka christian jew.

cringe pic

him and his brother's names are Arabic, wtf?

>got in deep with some drug dealer who brags about murder on a public website
more like some larping 12 year old wants to act tough and made up a story (hint, it's that guy to the right of zyzz in OP's pic)

wtf why is his leg bending backwards

It’s possible his dad cut him off for being a NEET, wasting his money on roids, wasting his money on partying, wasting his money on meth/speed, acting like a retard on the internet... the list goes on but zyzz would be an embarrassment of a son

Was zyzz a chinlet? You usually see him straight on from the front angle in pics, it looks kind of recessed here with a side angle

kys

No, he had a good relationship with his father and he still lived with his father when he died. Zyzz was not murdered he was on dnp, clen, tren and coke and thought it would be a good idea to chill in a sauna. Not the brightest idea ..

If you own money you get beat up, not killed. How is a corpse going to pay back the money exactly??