Underweight person who wants to look normal

Preface: Throughout highschool I skipped meals excessively and rarely exercised outside of P.E. Due to this I have regrettably become what I look like today. A man stuck in the body he had in middleschool. I am 20 years old, weigh roughly 115-120lbs depending on how much I've eaten that day, and am 5'10" tall. I am underweight by a signifigant margin. I fucking despise it. But the past is the past. What I want now is to not think about "How did I get like this?" and other stupid negative shit. I just want to move past it into a better future where I look fucking normal at least.

I am a complete beginner to all things physical fitness and I already read the sticky but I have no clue what to do with any of it's information. I would appreciate any advice but mainly I am just looking for dietary and exercise advice.

Thanks - R.

Attached: snap11.png (435x690, 568K)

read the sticky

Thanks - A.

>skinnyfat
next

seriously read the sticky dude

eat at least 2500kcal a day and get on a starter routine like SS. Do some compound lifts and you'll get the noob gains quickly as long as you eat big.

Read the sticky, eat between 2500-3000 calories, count your calories, do a beginner program from the sticky and count your calories.
Seriously count them.

bulking is a meme, have you considered losing more weight?
its better to be skinny than to fat manlet. Have you considered fashion?

Attached: AE1D0886-6CE9-42E4-8C2C-33BF6994FE58.png (994x1034, 754K)

>manlet

He's five foot ten. Height is the least of his problems.

6ft is the manlet cutoff user

Attached: 0FD155B3-6C0E-4F7B-AF5D-751D44B52CE9.jpg (3014x4283, 868K)

bump for interest

Drink at least one gallon of whole milk a day. This is known as GOMAD (Gallon of Milk a Day). You are to drink this milk in addition to eating three high protein meals. Your goal is to take in as many calories as humanly possible. It is literally impossible to overeat when trying to gain muscle. Science has proven that whole milk is even more effective for building muscle than steroids.

Next, buy the book Starting Strength by Mark Rippetoe and follow the workout plans religiously. The important thing is to squat every single workout. The stronger your legs are, the stronger your upper body will be. Never neglect this training or do more sets than the book calls for.

Lastly, shun cardio at all costs. You're literally just burning up all your muscle tissue. Cardio is for girls. Men lift weights and drink whole milk. Follow this advice to a T and within 4 months, your physique will be so impressive it will surpass your wildest imagination.

tl;dr: SS + GOMAD

Attached: 12 months of SS+GOMAD.png (477x271, 148K)

Hi friend
You were great in Jason & the argonauts

have you tried eating more food and lifting weights

Attached: D3CE20E4-C8C6-4115-BB90-1B636C5F3EBD.jpg (1125x1194, 422K)

Thank you skeleton

Attached: Thank you skeleton.jpg (720x757, 63K)

do this if u want prostate cancer and ruined hormone production.

Explain.

>google.com
>milk+hormone effects

THANK YOU SKELETON

Jewish lies.

jej

Attached: 1551071179083.png (1000x1006, 755K)

>corn
>oatmeal
>pasta
>meat
>rice
>milk
>potatoes
>strong, oily fish like salmon
>WHOLE GRAIN BREAD, bake your own, it's cheaper and you can make more and make it fresh
>cheese
>eggs
>non-cucked yogurt
>high quality oil like real virgin olive oil, coconut oil, etc

these are your heavy hitters in mass building - if you eat a diet of +2500 calories consisting of a balanced mixture of these foods, and work out 3-4 days a week, and don't bullshit around, you will see noticeable gains in 3 months if not less

Attached: 1540585022870.jpg (850x1134, 96K)

Thank you Skeleton

Kys faggot

Just start eating a normal diet of around 2200 cals a day as a starting off point and start lifting even if its just the bar for a while. Simple as that You are guaranteed to gain weight.

t. Former skelly gaining weight

Whatever you do just don't bulk like a retard. You can get fat much faster than you might think.
A safe option is the gradually raise your calories weekly.
Start tracking calories.
If you are currently maintaining your weight at 2000kcal then just go ahead a raise it to 2500kcal but raise your protein intake. By doing that you will likely be at around a 200kcal surplus.
In the event that you aren't gaining any weight increase calories by 200kcal every week or two that there is no change.

Aside from that pick up a starter barbell routine and start processing.

If you don't give a shit about looking skinnyfat you can overeat more but you wont look good.

Good advice on Jow Forums? Holy shit. To add onto that:

>routine barely matters, but consistency and improvement are more important
>gains are 90% diet, 10% training so make sure your diet is enough for gains
>bulk slowly like said; your views of muscle gaining speed is warped by roiders
>the only thing sadder than a skinny fat is a skinny skelly (best starting point) bulking too fast and becoming a skinny fat (worst starting point)

Attached: goal_body2.jpg (640x480, 55K)

>You can get fat much faster than you might think
I wish
gaining weight is so hard I have to eat so much
fatties don't even know the luxury they have by easily being able to put their body in an anabolic state desu femme

thank you skeleton

>fashion
This is a meme. Nothing fits if youre a really skinny guy especially if you live in flyover