Be me

>be me
>talking to my friend(girl(female))
>is basically pic related but anorexic and thinks lifting will make her hot lol
>what's your Uni gym like?
>"ugh it's so annoying guys always ask to work out with me!!!"
>wdym
>"like they always ask if they can use the machine with me it's so creepy"
Just a reminder that no matter what if you try and make contact with a gym thot you are breaching her space and she will hate you for it

Attached: Q6EAXrv.jpg (1934x2683, 411K)

They hated Jesus because he spoke the truth

Reminder:
its all about face>height>frame

Attached: 73FB6B20-8A64-4D07-80E7-89BCF7E2AD8B.jpg (500x750, 27K)

/thread

>is basically pic related but anorexic
that chick is like 90% tits, if your friend is that thin they look nothing alike, odd example choice my man

hard to believe that's a real human being

>anorexic
>10/10milkytruck.jpg
pick one

>when ur fake tits are so heavy they fuck your form

>10/10
oh sweat sweat summerchild...

Every time I hear of a kpop star killing themself I celebrate

I'm more referring to her clueless autistic mannerisms and thottish appearance

that thing looks disgusting

Underage or just very inexperienced, not sure

Maybe she's just retarded?
Sluts are usually smarter than the average woman.

Poor gal probably has social anxiety if she gets upset when people ask to work in with her. I can certainly relate.

>ask a girl if I can work in at the back extension station
>she instantly drops her spaghetti thus making me drop my spaghetti
I'm convinced all gym thots are autistic. They just like to be stared at but not talked to.

Never ask to work in with a thot. Just grab the barbell when she is resting and do your workout. She will get intimidated and leave.

She will wait outside to suck your dick too because you're alpha unlike her beta boyfriend who asks "w-what do you mean" when she tells him about all the Chad's who approach her.

Attached: ee64606eacfd019dab11d76a8c2e3504.jpg (483x750, 51K)

it's scary for most women to be approached by a guy, anywhere. you're bigger and stronger than she is, so imagine if a six foot six 275 lb guy walked up to you and asked to use your machine. Could be he does so in a nice way, but just from his size alone you know he could bully you off the machine if he really wanted to (Social rules out the window). That's why a lot of these chicks have these reactions.

Not so scary if you're CCing during your workout.

Nah women are just so unhinged by social media and sensationalist news that paint every single man out as a closet rapist. There's no fixing it, you just have to go about your day as normal and hope you don't get accused by some thot who feels slighted enough to ruin your life with accusations because you aren't attractive enough to glance at her as she does stupid eye catching bullshit in the gym.

Close combating?

Attached: Newcalgar.jpg (1000x1000, 113K)

There's a girl I know at my gym, I wouldn't call her a friend, but she was squatting in the squat rack and her form was off. A male powerlifter came over to give her a few pointers.

Immediately afterwards she posted a long ass video on instagram of her crying in the bathroom, mascara streaming down her face, asking 'why can't men just leave women alone in the gym'. And no, she wasn't a rape victim or anything like that, she's just.. yeah.

Some women have a weird complex where they don't know how to interpret male interaction. Either they think everyone is hitting on them and wants to fuck them, which is just egotistical, or they interpret a lot of interactions as mildly insulting i.e. mansplaining or whatever. You can't win with some people, it's best to just not interact with them and let them suffer and grasp alone.

Attached: 1544129562928.png (408x660, 79K)

Conceal carrying, but hell if you've got a power fist or lightning claws or digital weapons in the gym it will achieve the same effect.

This. Women are NPC's and most of them have been programmed to be combatants against you, very few are coded as merchants or companions.

Attached: 1551660063445.jpg (719x560, 66K)

Ah. Britfag here so I guess conceal carrying is having a kitchen knife or jar of acid in your underwear or sock.

Underwear inspection day at the gym, you got a loicense for those briefs m8?

>girl doing meme exercises in squat rack
>declare charge, pile in and deal her 6 attacks at S5 AP-3 D2 in the fight phase, rerolling 1's
>get kicked out
i don't get it i did nothing wrong

Attached: 3668685-kharn_victory.jpg (511x753, 138K)

Kekked

Yes private security officer. I don't have my dick license through yet though. I had an extension so my license only covers the first five inches. The next two are still awaiting approval I hope you will let it slide this time I can't afford the £500 per inch as a white man fine!

I don't think waac is permitted in the gym user, at least it's frowned upon when I use my combat stims in the changing room.

I'm afraid the penalty will be an extended circumcision. Don't worry, we'll sew it back on once the extra length is approved. You didn't need the sensitivity in the tip anyway.

waac is basically just /fraud/

Bimbos with fake tits and fake faces never fail to look like aliens. I don't know how anyone can look at her and think "wow she is attractive"

Based xiumin

Attached: 20190317_131143.jpg (1080x1342, 509K)

My gym is shit, one squat rack. One day I come in and a thot is doing HIP THRUSTS in the fucking rack and only the bar. I asked if i could use the rack for squatting and if she could move, the bitch said she was using the whole fucking rack. Not a virgin but really think gym's should be segregated

Attached: DSC_0374.jpg (4160x3120, 2.33M)

I don’t have those reactions at all. In fact if someone is that much bigger than me than I’m more likely to make them wait, because they ought to.

The size issue is totally overblown by emotionally weak internet autists who probably have never actually fought someone in their entire lives. IRL, under uncontrolled conditions, a 5’2 130 lb manlet could just as well take down a giant... all it takes is a well placed slash with a pocket knife, a jab with a broken beer bottle, or a solid kick to the knee, groin, or any other weak point followed up by something else. Professional MMA fighters get killed all the time in street fights That’s why you shouldn’t randomly fight people or try to lord yourself around.

It’s because you’re a heretic and she gets 3 overwatch shots.

>assessing threats and relating to take them on
Welcome to women, bro.

>In fact if someone is that much bigger than me than I’m more likely to make them wait, because they ought to.
Autism.

95% of gym goers a ugly incels, of course she gonna feel "creeped out" when they approach her, she immediately will think they trying to smash or something

I usually work in with a few thots every now and then cuz im not wasting 5 min waiting on some dumb bitch doing meme shit, most of times they just smile and stupid shit like that, some of them think im trying to hit on them and start small talk.
Stupid thots

Attached: 7e5cd23a28a79c186a8982076b439400.png (464x696, 327K)

Is this even a guy?

She probably probably likes the attention. If ur a true healthy good girl you cover up at the gym and stay in the wammin only section.

Attached: 7327D464-3DB3-4925-BBE0-AE87EDD614EF.jpg (442x512, 76K)

I wanna fuck her tits until I cum on her face