How old were you when you realized you would die alone? I was 13

How old were you when you realized you would die alone? I was 13.

Merry Christmas btw guys from EST

Attached: AFA5BA82-13DD-43D8-B426-723E5A50465D.png (509x411, 17K)

It's a really weird thing. I knew I would always be alone from a very young age, maybe six or seven. It struck me while I was sitting in the bleachers at a school assembly. I just had this knowing that I would always be alone. At the time it didn't scare me at all, now it terrifies me.

I have come to wonder if it was a kind of self fulfilling prophesy or something more sinister.

Attached: 103dd2a0b647b0c5f7b0d28077a2d3f8-imagejpeg.jpg (1080x1349, 57K)

And now youre 14?

Orgrenio

Its a constant fight for me but im losing more and more battles and my army is running out of ammunition.You know that feel?

Had a feeling since I was young, but I definitely realized that I'd be alone when I was 14

For me it was 22. Always had a feeling though

age 12 or 13, when severe acne and brutal puberty changes fucked me over just as social media was taking off and you were expected to post your face online

le trolled Xd you sure got me

well i dont care about dying alone but dying cuz im too poor to afford food is very sad to me im shit and im too old to change things killing myself soon.

About a month ago (26), I thought I knew at 18 but I always had some subconscious hope, it's all gone now

Had that feeling in the back of my head. Only fully realized I was going to die alone at 18 when I horrible failed college which sealed the deal with me being a brainlet which is just one of many "let' I am... a subpar human being.

Genuinely considered myself to be a monster and wanted to kill myself at 11 and was baker acted

Attached: 1539982564026.png (640x800, 749K)

12 or 13 I guess. When I knew I was an extremely degenerate faggot

I'm not alone, I got a computer. (not kidding)

I think I was 14, the year where I got bullied so hard I lost all social skill
also the year I started browsing this shitty board

Around 15 when I got into highschool all my friends ditched me and I was bullied in pretty much every class. Its been downhill ever since

I don't know. My mind is a swamp. I tried to get a gf in 2nd grade, 5th grade, 6th grade, and 9th grade. Gave up after that. Yeah 2nd grade and 5th grade that sounds retarded doesn't it? Well other people had gfs then and even tongue kissed. Seen it with my own eyes. I don't live in a ghetto either. Normalfags are just THAT promiscuous. I'd type my long winded life story about me being a forever alone NEET retard but I've told variations of it enough times over the years I've been here. Nothing has changed since then. I'm still blackpilled rotting in my bedroom. Father works all the time so he's never been able to discipline me. If I was a Chad I could use all this empty house time to have sex and pool parties. But I'm not Chad I'm fucking retarded.

Attached: 1543861104699.jpg (634x914, 133K)

23, if you haven't done shit by then you're pretty much done

Since it's Christmas I realized not having a family is another hurdle in getting a gf isn't it? What fucking woman is going to wanna risk being with a guy who's got no support net? Plus not having a family isn't very instagram friendly if she doesn't have a family she's gonna want somebody's grandparents to take pictures with.

I'm 29 and still delusional about it.
However I've recently noticed a giant bald patch in the center of my head so now the truth is starting to sink in.

I tried to convince myself it wouldn't happen to me throughout my adolescence, but I'm getting to the point now where I think I'm happier alone than I would be with someone.

I've achieved that special state where I've been alone so long that the idea of a relationship seems uncomfortable.

Idea of relatoknships started to seem uncomfortable to me around 20, but now I got close with an older woman and realized that I want relationships and I was missing out . We are just friends with benefits and it's not enough, but I fail to see how we could be more, I can't really love her, even if I want to.
All my life was a fucking lie, huge cope.

probably around 21

i am not a virgin, but i realized what i have to do to actually have a gf

>go out and be social
>talk to people
>interact with someone almost every day for years

i think i'd rather die alone, really.

does anyone know this feel?

i'm a manlet, and now balding at 25... i think i'd rather be single than with some ugly gf

How did you lose your virginity? Prostitute?
I'd rather be with ugly gf than alone, meeting with old and not pretty(at least she is slim) woman for sex made me realize looks don't matter.

>How did you lose your virginity? Prostitute?
i got my dick sucked by a girl when i was 18, and eventually we would have had actual sex but i didn't like her and her pussy smelled bad so i didn't, and just stopped talking to her.
when i was 21 i paid for a prostitute and fucked her, yeah, it wasn't very great. then i fucked another prostitute but didn't pay for it, she was just a whore that was over at my place because her 'baby daddy' was a dude i bought crack from, he left her there cuz he was annoyed by her.

a few months ago i met up with a girl on tinder and went to the beach for a few days and fucked her. later, she texted me to come over and i ignored it (it was a 45min drive) and then next morning i said i was asleep and it would have been nice (a lie). then i just kept ignoring her, it's not even worth trying to pursue that because i couldn't love her an i don't want to keep fucking this girl to give her the idea that might eventually want to date her, and break her heart or something.

>at least she is slim
i'd like to experience fucking a nice body. but really, every time i had sex it was underwhelming

i only enjoyed hanging out with a girl once. she was 6yr older than me with 9yo daughter, a single mother out on bond for felonies. also she smoked lots of meth. regardless, she was just kind of fun to hang out with. i knew her because she was dating my old roommate when we lived together, so i used to smoke weed with her because he didn't smoke but both of us did.

we literally cuddled last time i saw her, we slept in the same bed all night in a hotel (i was visiting my old uni town). when she woke up she cuddled me super hard and eventually i gave her a full body massage, including her butt. then we had to leave cuz 11am check out time

she's in jail now

We all die alone. No matter who you are.

That's a pretty impressive list for these parts. I think I'd fall for a girl easily, becsuse I almost fell for my mommy gf, but realized it would be dumb, she wants me to find someone younger.

God fucking dammit. Why do women crawl all over men that dont love them and eventually dump them?...
>inb4 Elliot Rodger posting
Its fucking true though. Its like girls want to be heart broken and then complain about it.

Attached: brendan wat.png (428x594, 453K)

17, my first and only girlfriend told me I was too dependent, worried too much and was clingy.

Attached: 1542784342284.jpg (250x228, 8K)

Would you really want some methed out jail bird bitch?

I dated a girl similar to that (coke and xanax instead of meth) and trust me it's all fun and games until she stabs you. Worst part is I still think about her sometimes it's torture being in love with a fucked up whore. Normal virgin women won't even excite you anymore so now you gotta go find crazier and more fucked up bitches until one eventually offs you.

Attached: 39DECF74-552E-4DA5-BEB1-FE4D3DD3C78F.jpg (750x1333, 230K)

I still have hope i meet someone.
I dont know where the hope is coming from.
Im 31 now

merry christmas robots

Attached: 1421039164929.jpg (900x900, 89K)

I had sex with your mother last night. Merry Christmas, son, you're adopted.

Attached: 1538839095629.jpg (1024x934, 55K)

she probably needed it desu, I think the last time my mom and dad had sex was in 2000.

Somewhere around 12 as well. Not worried about it, though.

checked and this.Always thought I was a monster too.

>ishitter filename
>pepe
You're right. He did get you.

It's like a feeling of not being able to let anyone truly know you, in a way that, even if you're surrounded by people, only you can be in harmony with yourself.
Don't see how this is bad.
Can't give an exact age, probably after my only relationship ended

fuck off normie fag, your comment drips of obliviousness

16 i broke down in tears. Merry christmas anons

Roughly the same age as you. Funny that

Around 15. I'm 22 now and everything checks out.