>can't move too much yet because of the surgery
>they leave without me
>mfw this is my first christmas alone
>realize how little my family really cares about me
>spend days crying
>painkillers barely do anything
>want to buy something for myself to feel a little better at least
>don't even have enough money for that
I'm not asking for a million dollars or anything I just want to feel like someone cares about me, not even my immediate family got me a present before leaving. honestly i would be happy if even one person gave me $5, it would be the equivalent of a small gift from a friend irl. it's a nice thought
paypal.me/PaolaCosio if you can help me even a little I would appreciate it a lot ;-; we can even talk on discord afterwards if you want, i'm pretty autistic but I try to be nice

Attached: sdfsd.png (480x459, 267K)

Find a way for me to send you money without you being able to know any identifying information and I got you.

>children starving to death around the world
>veterans going homeless
>gib money to this ethot for a chance to talk with her afterwards

don't be so materialistic, roastie

revel in the fact that you're alive, and that your family DOESN'T care enough that you could fuck off one day if you wanted to
though realistically it was a reasonable turn of events and they call you every day to make sure you're doing ok

holy shit dude, are you really trying to scam people on christmas? unbelievable.

Maybe, just maybe I could have had some empathy for you but then you had to beg for money. And worse of all, you think you're so great people should PAY to talk to you. Roasties think too high of themselves

I don't know of any other websites other than paypal rip..but I understand if you don't want to take the risk, don't worry user
I just wanted a present from a friend I know it's stupid it's not a scam
you don't have to give me anything we can just talk and that would be fine I'm just dumb and lonely
the only one who has called is my mom

Attached: cat2.png (500x537, 610K)

>waaaahhhhh pay attention to me because i'm a girl
You deserve rape.

Attached: 1535026869998.jpg (225x225, 8K)

one of my internet friends (male) got me a switch last year

>I just wanted a present from a friend I know it's stupid it's not a scam

we arent your friends, so this is pretty much a scam

did you ask for it? that's the benefit of having wealthy friends I guess...but I don't think I could have accepted it

>I'm sad and have a vagina
>please buy me things and give me attention
Fuck off, whore

I would have gladly talked to you with that story but the fact you asked for money and even posted a PayPal link is shitty and probably a scam.

Timestamp right now.

he offered and I accepted it cos I'm broke
I helped him with his jp studies so he kinda felt indebted to me
also yeah he's kinda rich

r u hot at least? it's important

Done, and I left a message with it

dumb bitch on Jow Forums with no real issues? get fucked, ask one your IRL friends to hangout.

Attached: 3CB6A743-684C-41D0-8141-BDE21F93D4CC.gif (300x458, 622K)

I don't believe your story to be quite honest. Send us a picture of where they took out your appendix.

if you wanted to tal' youd have posted contact info not paypal. yet some cuck already sent you money. makes me depressed to think about this. want to know real loneliness. thats mine and that of other males here. no stranger will ever be kind to us.

Would you like $5 user (:

ohhh, well that was nice of him :0 lucky
i don't consider myself hot
I think I got it, I'll send you a message in a sec!
i'll do it in a minute if you wait, my phone's camera is kind of blurry but i'll try to make the timestamp readable
I was waiting for someone to ask for it honestly, it's pao#6049

>some cuck already sent you money
Holy shit, is it actually that easy? Why have I never thought to make money this way?

Attached: 1544551260879.jpg (281x350, 15K)

i dont even want money i want ppl to talk to me. im so sad.

you can just timestamp on discord, don't post it

What the fuck is money going to do?
The last thing I want on christmas when it's shit is money. The hell is wrong with you, like just bear it for fuck sake.
Like seriously imagine begging to be pampered because you have to face the shit aspects of life for once

They left without you because you're a horrible person and you deserve to be alone

well post your discord and I'll talk to you (:

As someone who went through appendix surgery and had to put up with my parents fighting before and after the surgery and keeping me up and embarrassing me in the hospital I can say that I wish you wouldn't ask for money. I understand it's tough but begging for money is not the right way to do this.If you want help from strangers in the form of emotional support that is more understandable and acceptable.