What's your biacromial breadth?

reminder that if you have a small biacromial you will always look narrow. looking big in clothes is what matters most since you are in clothes 99% of the time and a big biacromial helps you chive that. i always cringe when i see people with short biacromial working out at the gym

Attached: 9fefa571185753ec35bed605549bd7d7.png (671x825, 291K)

Other urls found in this thread:

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/29478363
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/20102448
onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/full...08.08083.x
onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/abs/.../jsm.12870
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>DYEL, lifting for 7 months
>have very broad frame
>still look shitty naked, but look jacked with a sweater

Glorious. I hope summer never comes

>cringing at people who are working out
I could have a -3 inch bi whatever the fuck but at least I’m not an autistic downer like you. Holy shit.

how am i autistic. i'm wider than most people at my gym because of my long biacromial and i have been lifting only for 1 month.

Please be bait

how is this bait? this is what i look like after 1 month of gym i have top percentile genetics and bones. do you really blame me for cringing at those who are inferior to me?

Attached: evkrXds.png (748x586, 861K)

Quit trolling dude it’s sad

i'm laughing so hard about how butthurt everyone is. i'm laying down the facts, if you have shit biacromial you will always look narrow plain and simple tough pill to swallow

No you’re an idiot. The shoulder girdle is widened through gaining muscular mass.

yeah no shit it's widened but it's mostly your bones that dictate your maximum potential

Attached: lmdJ06U.jpg (690x376, 27K)

don't argue with them, they're retarded

legit brah

The real retard is someone who goes to the gym and focuses on other people instead of training.

Grats mate you'll be obese by 40

i make a quick observation it takes like a second lol

why?

>Quit trolling dude
stfu

I doubt you could in your entire life gain more than 2" in width due to muscle growth. And that is with roiding

I trained from skeletal and I’ve probably gained 4

>tfw 95th percentile
>still no gf

Attached: zom_bla.png (510x420, 510K)

you probably have long clavicles

your son wasn't complaining about my "short" biacromial when i was shoving it up his backside.

just a reminder that height is important when calculating this. average height in the study was 5'9 so your biacromial needs to be at least proportionate with your height. ie if you are 6'3-6'4 that's not that impressive

Yeah but I know for a fact that you can gain width. Ronnie Coleman’s back was 4 feet wide at his peak. I think you severely underestimate the kinds of changes a body fan undergo from weight training.

Attached: TPjqOkC.jpg (640x541, 84K)

you will only be able to gain 2-4 inches absolute max in bideltoid breadth

your left shoulder looks very similar to mine and it's kind of fucked up. do you have any problems with it?

6ft

how do you mean fucked up? never any problems

why do people on the right always try to conspire against chads

Rage, rage against the dying of the light

in that case you probably don't have a gf because you have an ugly face

doesn't it depend on genetics too?

>tfw barely 20th percentile
>nah brah you just have to train brah

would depend mainly on biacromial and to a lesser extent shoulder genetics but it's mainly your bones. bone thickness could also have something to do with it idk

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/29478363

it's decided in the womb

Go away dumb blackpiller, we're all gonna make it.

not really, I just lack the charisma. I literally have no friends

tough pill to swallow brah. you can get clavicle lengthening though

~44cm, kinda hard to measure myself though

height?

I changed my mind. We're all gonna make it except for you, because you're a dumb blackpiller.

>clavicle lengthening
>steroids
>penis lengthening
>jaw surgery
>botox
>foreskin therapy
>...
fuck off

Attached: dudehaha.png (671x485, 458K)

5'11

what percentile would brad pitt be in?

Attached: rule 1.jpg (497x244, 49K)

you forgot mewing my dude

keep coping faggot i have already made it after 1 month in the gym and i probably look bigger than you even if you've been training for years

he looks tiny in a shirt

It's easy for a massive fatass to look big. Now try losing the rest of the gravybutter and come back.

why this response? clavicle lengthening is literally the only thing that can make your bones wider i am being helpful

penis lengthening is legit as well

good measurement in that case, welcome to the broad shoulders crew

looks pretty average

he looks average
what does it cost exactly? I get that Mike Mew and his community are fucking weird, but good oral posture helps a lot, even if it doesn't change bones

my bodyfat isn't even that high and this is only after a month just wait til i post again in a year lol

>43cm
>178cm

>penis lengthening is legit as well
ehm... no!? the only successful people I've seen were those who used chemicals, I won't specify ofc haha

i have been on this forum only for 1 week and i am astounded how stupid and delusional people are here

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/20102448

>The mean flaccid penile length increased from 8.8 ± 1.2 cm to 10.1 ± 1.2 cm and 10.5 ± 1.2 cm, respectively, in the first and third months of follow-up, which was statistically significant (P < 0.05). Mean stretched penile length also significantly increased from 11.5 ± 1.0 cm to, respectively, 12.4 ± 1.3 cm and 13.2 ± 1.4 cm during the first and second follow-up (P < 0.05).

onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/full...08.08083.x

>After 6 months the mean gain in length was significant, meeting the goals of the effect size, at 2.3 and 1.7cm for the flaccid and stretched penis, respectively. No significant changes in penile girth were detected. The EF domain scores improved significantly at the end of study.

onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/abs/.../jsm.12870

>At 6‐month follow‐up, a mean gain of 1.7±0.8, 1.3±0.4, and 1.2±0.4cm was noted for the flaccid, stretched, and erected penile lengths, respectively (all P values

so what did they do, just stretch their penis daily? did this make erections softer or thinner

you know what this shit doesn't do? add permanent length or affect the DNA

they used a penis extender. a device which you essentially wear and adjust and it gradually stretches the penis. girth stayed the same and most reported improvements in their erectile function

Attached: XQX1711-proxtender-Penis-xtender-Add-2-inches-in-90-days-Penis-Enlargement-Device-Penis-extender.jpg (640x640, 37K)

why would it not add permanent length? there have been plenty of people online who have been able to significantly grow their penis and the subjects gains stayed 6 months after follow up in the studies

how the fuck do you wear these and have a normal life

53 cm

why dont these measurements have a height axis

I did jelqing for about 3 months and gained a permanent 0.3 inches in length and 0.1 inches in girth, leaving me at 6.3x4.6", I left it there as I started to get laid and girls seemed to like it anyway so I couldn't be bothered carrying it on as it does take up to an hour a day to do a full routine.

>gains stayed 6 months after follow up
nice timeframe retard, many people lost gains if they didn't do the dick stretching with their hands instead

>0.3 inches
>0.1 inches

Attached: KEK9.png (200x203, 98K)

not your shoulder width lmfao

Well, considering I thought it was a complete load of bullshit, and considering this was in 3 months and remained permanent, I think it's pretty good. Had a stuck with it like a year or two like some of the people on the forums I'd visit I could have probably added another inch in size, for someone who starts at 4 erect length that'd be pretty good.

idk lol probably wear it in the evenings

just used the respective height percentiles and compare it. that being said i feel that taller men are more likely to have a disproportionate frame as many seem to be lanklets

6 months is a good time frame considering it's how long they wore the extender for. don't see why you're so adamant PE doesn't work, there's clinical and a shitload of anecdotal evidence online to show it does work.

those are great gains don't listen to these braindead retards

Lmao 47 cm for my biacromial

How would you measure this alone?

poorly

lol 75th percentile bideltoid/shoulder breadth and 99th percnetile biacromial you are obviously full of shit unless you are a skinny noob

>40 cm
>6'2"

Attached: 1546064467825.jpg (540x720, 33K)

it's over

Legit would kill myself if I looked like this. Flabby and small arms oof

keep crying for me faggot, try achieve that in one month and get back to me, i will always look broader than you no matter how hard you train

I'm broad shouldered too, but you aren't even DYEL. You're skelly with a shoulder pump. It's okay though bro. You'll make it some day. Until then keep trying to convince yourself you're big.

>roiding for this

my biacromial is 17.6 inches and my bideltoid is 21.5 inches LOL post your body faggot

Attached: wdytwa.png (644x644, 936K)

not roided, retard

Post once you can do 1/2/3/4

>denial

Attached: 1552077139703.png (628x350, 432K)

Triggered

guess i'll take that as a compliment

6'6" (198cm)
48cm in shoulders

I'm happy

I think you can get brader sholders if you do pull ups

Attached: TQpGZJm.jpg (1440x2560, 236K)

I'm 5'7 and have lots of friends and gf. How does it feel? Fuck you fit. "manlet kys" I'm more successful than you. Fuck you.

I'm 60 cm across

Are those measure points correct? Am I just off the scale?

it's to the end of the shoulder joint, not to the sides of the arm in the shoulder joint

might need somebody to measure it for you

you are off the IQ scale because you are so retarded

> being this utterly desperate for validation on a senegalese face paint sniffing forum

fuck off i'm trying to educate this forum, this forum is deluded

>32,0 cm
Well, I didn't expect much and I still got dissapointed.
However it can be usefull since I can fit through a hole of only 30 cm (12") when tucking my shoulders in.
If I ever plan on building a bunker I can just make the acess-tunnel that narrow and I'm pretty much safe...

>The participant sits erect

Attached: 1549949539296.png (645x729, 1.35M)

holy shit dude what's your height?

44cm biacromial
65cm bideltoid
197 cm (between 6'5" and 6'5") height

160cm

Cute af, you got any pics of you trying to squeeze into a small gap?
Maybe one where you had to grease up a little but still got stuck half way through?

No, I don't have any pictures.
Also:
How would I take a pic if I got stuck?

Coping DYEL

Never gonna make it