How scary are you, user?

How scary are you, user?

Attached: Kevin_Norton.jpg (389x597, 46K)

i look like a cancer patient

I'm pretty approachable

bout tree fiddy

i look kind of threatening, but my personality is the complete polar opposite

Only real niggas recognize real niggas

>How scary are you, user?

Not at all. How would being scary improve your life in any way? Im a fairly big guy (for you) so nobody talked shit about me since high school. And being nice, funny and friendly helps a lot with your career, friends, family, girls and social life.

I get this "i wanna be though" mindset, was the same in high school but its pointless tho.

stare down every single person i see. dyels always stay at least 2m from me at all times.

Attached: xt.jpg (638x478, 134K)

Not at all, I look like someone you can hassle if you're homeless

like, my physique wise? probably not much
but i had few people tell me i always have an angry look in my eyes, my first gf told me the first impression she had when we first met was that my eyes looked like i always want to murder someone
even got my mother crying one t ime just by looking at her

i-is this the whole hunter eyes bullshit you faggots were talking about?

i look like i'm addicted to heroin

lol cool post picture of your eyes

6'4" guy here

I laugh at the manlets thinking they have any chance of being scary

I have a terrible resting bitch face but am a manlet and a pushover pacifist in reality who is patiently awaiting the sweet release from the suffering of life.

I hope pic related didn't happen. I could never bring myself to chuck out the bible my mum gave me when I was 7 even though I never gave a shit about it.

Cracked it open on a whim a few months ago and she'd written a heartfelt message on the first page with the scriptures she thought I should read to live a good life.

based

yeah? Try 6'9. I laugh at the fact that if i saw you, you would run off.

I'm not exactly threatening.
-t. 5'3" 120 lbs

Apparently very intimidating but that might be cause of my autism and my nickname "The Machine"

Attached: 1524300825476.jpg (1920x2082, 1.39M)

How did you get the nickname? Don't tell me, exclusively using machines?

I never did understand the allure of this guy as a villain. He was just such an absolute caricature, and his Sergeant just didn't act like an NCO from that time period.

No, its a nickname I got from boxing because of my autism I focus really hard on my opponent and its really hard to shake me off and knock me down. I'm essentially analysing all your movements so I can corner you so I can hook you in the gobba m8.

However, intimidation is good for boxing so I'm tryna get myself to a decent size so at weigh-ins my sheer size and intense resting bitch face have them shaking.

Attached: 1525633713474.gif (200x200, 110K)

I like you.

Same

People always comment on that I either always look angry or that I seem intimidating

Y-You too

Attached: 1431396567195.png (95x128, 29K)

absolutely and unequivocally based beyond belief

someone posted a mutou pic in a goal body thread 2 or 3 days ago and im 300 chapters in now fuckkkkk

unironically intimidating, worked as a bouncer as well. never had anyone try to fight me, just my presence was enough to make people a lot more agreeable.

people take you a lot more seriously when you're huge and you keep your face straight. it commands respect. downside is that nobody will approach you for a friendly chat.

got the same look yeah, a buddy of mine does too. we've both hunted and skinned animals as well, didn't bother either of us much to strip the flesh of a hare. hunter eyes might be linked to low empathy.

I had to shave my head cause my hairline is justed so I'm scary looking in a not good way

Two of my gf's friends (or maybe just one on two separate occassions) said I was scary because I didn't smile at her.

Dumb bitch.

goin around trying to scare people on Jow Forums again?
when will they learn?

Attached: moggin.jpg (800x1135, 144K)

HAHAHAHA IS THIS FAGGOT FOR REAL

based boxing bro

Attached: ali.jpg (915x612, 120K)

My mom did the same thing when I moved out a few years ago. The bible is worth is more valuable to me with her written messages.

baesd

cringe
let off some steam mr machine