>Not doing large bolus chewing circles with imported tree sap from Greece

Attached: images.jpg (452x679, 31K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=hyMbtObpWMA
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3940506/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

is mastic chewing a meme

overdeveloped jaw, he looks like shit

it's just the healthiest gum that's out there, joints need exercise. I do not agree with his practices but I do think it makes sense to chew gum just to maintain oral health and tone the face

the chewing muscles are too big for his face yeah

Heh, good thing I am from Greece and shit's cheap as fuck.

Guys I know you really don't want to hear this but bone shape is almost exclusively genetic aside from a few fringe cases of outrigtht pathological behavior. Even within those, you can't fix those issues without surgery after puberty.
I know that the American mindset of "I can do anything if I try hard enough" is a nice cope but it's not healthy and it's patently false.

friendly reminder that the single most effective method of improving facial aesthetics is lowering bodyfat.
no amount of gum chewing is gunna give you a defined jawline if you're builtfat mode.

Attached: perfect.jpg (1920x1920, 426K)

I don't remember having seen a single pic of him that wasn't shopped.

So combine both. Attractive people chew gum on average more than less attractive people.

>being so neurotically insecure you chew tree sap
>not being confident and ugly and telling people to go fuck themselves

checkmate

Attached: BSL_Dom_Profile.jpg (800x533, 164K)

Lol euro cope

Mewbros my jaw keeps popping and clicking what do i do? I got knocked out in a assault about 10 years ago and i guess my jaw slightly dislocated or something but i never got it taken care of. Now i've got TMJ symptoms and mewing and chewing gum makes it worse. pls advise

I had the same problem before four years ago and the pain was so unbearable that I couldn't even open my mouth until I did this: youtube.com/watch?v=hyMbtObpWMA

It went away after a week and some change. I continued chewing & other jaw exercises, and it never came back after I incorporated that. However, if the problem still persists after a couple of weeks, then you need to check that out from a doctor. I'm chewing again and I don't have any TMD/TMJ symptoms. Also might wanna tune down on the chewing to like four/five days a week and then gradually go for everyday if you want.

Pic is edited lol

This has been an incredible thread and it pains me to say this thread has come to an end. I don't control that, it's out my hands. This is definitely the last post in this thread. If it's not, well, I guess it's the exception to the rule. You know what they say about a broken cock. Anyway, it's fun, guess I will be on my way now. And don't let anyone tell you this is a pasta, it's not a pasta. Even if it became a pasta (and it won't), it wouldn't be one. Anyway, there's nothing autistic about this post, just a healthy dose of nostalgia for a thread that was, and soon will be not. Oh well. It's been real. Time to bite the bullet. But before I go, let me just say, this has been a great, great thread. And I'm sad to see it go. There might be another thread like this one some day, but I sure doubt it. What a diamond in the rough. Oh well, farewell everybody. What an incredible thread, truly amazing. Good golly were we were all lucky to have taken part. Can you believe it, even now? What a special, special experience. Even if I didn't have to poop out an icicle I ate earlier I still would have taken the time to read this thread. If there's ever been one like it, I haven't seen it. See you around fellas. What a ride it's been.

HAHAHA small peepee

neiter will help if you are a chinlet, lowering bf will only expose your weak chin

Arabic mastic is better quality desu

Have a strong jaw is nice, but isn't that guy taking it too far? He looks like a chipmunk

The real one is too much too imo

Attached: maxresdefault (4).jpg (1280x720, 80K)

It’s almost sad to see the cope and mental gymnastics people do to avoid placing responsibilities upon themselves.

In case you are unaware your face is made of multiple bones that are made to be able to move slightly. When muscles work on bone muscles win every time, over long periods of time that is. Using the tongue in its proper swallowing and masticating positions(among one of the strongest muscles in your body) expands both the dental arch and cheekbones. This creates room for the teeth to grow along with space for the nasal sinuses.

Good teeth + good airflow through nose = greater chance of survival = attractive

pushing your toungue against the roof ot the mouth will not make your chink longer, if you think otherwise please explain the mechanics behind it how exactly would it happen.

chin*

doesn't matter what you say
people here unironically believe this bs broscience

Lucky digits but yes your tongue can help move your chin forward. If your chin is recessed it is because your tongue resides in the back of your mouth. If this happens you probably have snoring issues/sleep apnea from your tongue blocking your airway.

In order for you to press the tongue against the palate the action must be performed upwards and away. This will not only shift the mid face forward but also the jaw/chin.

The best thing you can do is to actually try it. Press the back 2/3 of your tongue against the roof or your mouth (especially when swallowing/chewing) and pay attention to the anatomical changes. Not saying they are the exact same for everyone but you will notice a difference.

If you don’t you are probably just an NPC or you’re doing it wrong

notice how despite having a really wide lower third, mew still has CROWDED LOWER TEETH and probably a narrow front mandible

it's FUCKING GENETICS guys, you can't fix this shit without surgery

His middle third is still flat af too. It's all bullshit

I cant do the tongue thing and make my front teeth touch at the same time. Its so hard. can anyone do that?

nice grotesque jaw dude. call plastic surgeon asap

>but yes your tongue can help move your chin forward.
how?

>This will not only shift the mid face forward but also the jaw/chin.
how?/why?

I asked you a simple question and you haven't explained shit. None of your bs makes sense, I can say that squeezing your fists will make your legs longer, it's the same type of an argument as yours.
I asked you to explain the mechanics why would a tongue pressed against the roof of the mouth make your chin longer when the 2 don't even touch eachother. And you're derailing the thread talking about some unrelated things like sleep apnea, because you have 0 arguments to back your bro science

the biomechanics of it make sense, the tounge on the roof of the mouth puts pressure on the palette to widen and on the maxillia to move forward. The pressure on the jaw from the masseters causes it to square off and become stronger. The jaw will move inline with the maxillia as the joint is remodled from proper posture.

I don't buy from pseudo-Israel countries, find me another source homie

this is literally the perfect male body

well, of course, having a pencil-neck like Dr. Mew here is going to make your jaw more pronounced. People seem to forget that this dude has a skinny neck too, and pretty skinny overall.

Ok I’ll try to explain it for retards like you.

Tongue = big group of muscles in mouth for chewing/taste = first step In digestion process

Big muscles of the tongue break down food by pressing it up against the roof of the mouth. Force of muscle against bones (over time) causes said bones (which are semi mobile) to form to this applied force. If the force is directed upwards and away the hard palate will widen over time (because hard palate is actually 2 (two) bones that join in the middle)

Sleep apnea is when you are so physically incompetent that you nearly suffocate yourself in your sleep. When laying on your back the tongue can slide back in the throat (because of gravity) and block your airway.

In regards to the chin, the muscles of the tongue attach to the base of the chin/mandible. If you can’t see how that would at all influence the position of the chin I can’t help you.

Like I said before, why don’t you try mewing and see for yourself? It’s almost as if you want to be a chinlet/jawlet/cheeklet

My molars are finally aligned after months of /mewing/. It's time to start /chewing/ now.

no, there is no magical remodeling of the joint, even if theoreticaly you could expand your maxilla by applying constant force that doesnt mean that your chin will magically follow and extend itself too, you would become even more of a chinlet relativly to your maxilla

listen you stupid fuck, I don't care about your elementary school course here, I know what the fucking toungue is for
I also didn't ask you a single question about sleep apnea

>In regards to the chin, the muscles of the tongue attach to the base of the chin/mandible. If you can’t see how that would at all influence the position of the chin I can’t help you.
that's exactly the problem, I don't see how that would magically grow your chin and you cannot explain it either, if you push your tongue upwards and forward that would actually move your chin downwards and backwards if anything.

>Like I said before, why don’t you try mewing and see for yourself? It’s almost as if you want to be a chinlet/jawlet/cheeklet
I'm not a chinlet but I have an oral surgeon in my family and I know all of your bro science is flase hope for disgusting incels with melted faces. The whole theory could make sense on paper for young kids, but not for adults.

>e whole theory could make sense on paper for young kids, but not for adults.
idgi r u lik tsoopid or somethin?

based and redpilled

his neck is tiny

chinlet cope

Attached: tongue-posture.jpg (368x434, 45K)

I was attempting to explain to a person of your cognitive level, I guess I should have dumbed it down a little more. I mentioned sleep apnea to highlight some effects from the tongue beyond just the cosmetic.

>tongue on roof of mouth increases forces generated by the knee

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3940506/

Probably just a coincidence though right? Right? The whole body isn't connected or anything.

>I don't see how that would magically grow your chin

That's your problem, it doesn't grow the chin, proper tongue posture places the jaw more forward in comparison to an incorrect position. The end result is a chin that looks like it has grown but the bone hasn't undergone drastic changes. That said, if one is practicing proper tongue posture this will become the resting state of their face and jaw which will lend to a more attractive appearance. Anyone who you have ever seen with a defined jaw has naturally mewed without knowing it.

>I have an oral surgeon in the family so that means I know everything about the mouth

Don't you think an oral surgeon would be afraid if his job security was threatened by people relearning how to use their mouth and tongue for free? You don't think he or she knows that the need for oral surgery is a result of poor jaw/tongue function over time and they are just in the position to make money off of it? Can you not see that your family member hating on something like mewing is pure cope on his part? Granted he or she would still see the extremely rare case of a genetic mutation but the vast majority of people who need surgery have just been lazy fucks their whole lives

pic related: you

Attached: you.jpg (720x540, 29K)

This actually depends on genetics a ton. I went from a bmi of 24 to 18 and my dumb fucking baby face didnt loose a centimeter of fat

how to fix it?

How do you fix tongue posture? Any steps?