/fraud/ - steroids general

Welcome to /fraud/, the steroids and coping general.

Cruising on 500mg edition

Before asking your stupid beginner questions (yes, they are stupid), make sure to read the r/steroids wiki:

reddit.com/r/steroids/wiki/index

>Reddit link
yeah, fuck off

Don't ask us to help you dose your AI. It's very individual.

Oral-only cycles put strain on the liver and cause a shutdown of natural testosterone production for not a lot of benefit. Just pin and thank us later.

SARMs and prohormones cost more than steroids, do less and have the same sides. Don't waste your time.

No source talk allowed.

This isn't a medical forum. Stop asking for medical advice and go to a doctor.

Don't ask us to help you schedule your pinning dosages. Use steroidcalc.com/

Attached: pigmane.jpg (240x320, 16K)

WoooOoOOooo amphetamines are coming in the mail tomorrow
500mg dnp/day + 20-50mg amph/day + 50mcg t3, easiest 30lbs cut of my life
Thanks Chem!

I took too much aromasin during pct. How long does it take for your e2 to come back if you are not pinning test?

Finally a correct op

upper body too big compred to lower

Which is worse for liver alcohol or orals?

>SARMs and prohormones cost more than steroids, do less and have the same sides. Don't waste your time.

no needles tho

Liver damage is a total meme, there are 50 year old former hard core alcoholics that survived without any damage at all

>Liver damage is a total meme
excuse me

Attached: Andreas-Munzer.11.jpg (608x768, 54K)

Liver damage from anabolic ORALS and ALCOHOL is a meme, that nigga got it from electrolyte-imbalance, he had 100000% more potassium in his blood from potassium-sparing diuretics

AYYYYYOOOooo

SHOUTOUT to the user

who told me to BLAST or fucking KILL MYSELF back in like 2017

I'll never forget your wisee wrods

calling me a skinnyfat worthless piece of SHIT

genetic dead end with birth giving hips

how steroids are my only hope

It worked so THANKS I guess I doubled my bodyweight

300mg test/wk and 50mg anavar ED are next to get those ABS my DUDES

Attached: 2017 to 2019 - Copy - Copy.jpg (788x2000, 308K)

is that you? good work my dude

what was your 1st cycle?

How come every roider have so fucking huge traps?

wtf hes is made of beef jerky?

androgen receptors
that said I know a bodybuilder who deadlifts and only does db shrugs for traps and has almost no traps despite being 12 weeks into 700/700 test/tren and 2 weeks into 1mcg mtren

yeee that's me.

Yes

did 5x5 for 8 months natty first for strength foundation

natural test from 220ng/dl to >800

nothing to lose so hopped on Test-E 700 & ate >5000 kcal, hypertrophy 6 days a week for 14 weeks.

I'm at 110 kg / ~245 lbs up from 60kg / ~135lbs

I no longer look like a child next to professional strongmen so I figured that's the benchmark to start a cut

Attached: strongman.jpg (1204x888, 177K)

>roiding for this

>I no longer look like a child next to professional strongmen
because you look like a dyel

that's a lot of change but it's mostly fat, doesn't matter since you look better

See this shit TestJar? He took test, ate food and he got results. Now you do the same.

*who never deadlifts

Tell him to do high weight rackpull holds, the stretch explodes the traps. I can't even train it anymore as I look like frogtech.

That's it, my 2 week vacation has passed. Back to work tomorrow. I want to cry.

I did get those dexamphetamines yesterday tho, maybe that will lift my spirits.

I considered suicide this morning laying in bed thinking about it all, life. Basically I think things will only get worse from here. What's left? Going more bald, getting more old, back just doest feel the same anymore as when I was young and I cant train as hard as a result. It's all over really. What else is there to life, s m h

suicide is never the answer my friend, go into therapy and talk to someone about your problems, just talking is proven to massively help your psyche

The fuck you talking about, I'd kill to look like that after I hand over my natty card

there is no solution to reality of wage cucking and aging

it's either cope and suffer until old age and death or just skip that and go death directly

He looks like garbage for a roider. If he didnt tell me he roided I honestly wouldnt know

t. roider

Attached: 10628376_737467466322382_32489019922353661_n.jpg (640x640, 60K)

Going bald isnt bad

user there is far more to life than what you listed, I promise. Therapy would help

the bald thing is not a big deal just makes life worse. the main thing is being a corporate slave, that really fucking blows, but is reality for most people

post traps

Damn, 50mg anavar every day is really expensive.

It might be reality for now user. You can escape it, you can come up with a plan and make a better life for yourself.

Sit down and think about how you want your life to go, what you might be able to enjoy for work etc.

Because you're a fucking dyel. He took roids to accelerate his natty progress and still looks like a natty dyel. He looks nothing like a roider should look like, this guys does .

>Going bald isnt bad
>bald thing is not a big deal just makes life worse
The worst part about being bald is shaving your head to keep it bald. If you won't shave it every day or at least every other day you will look like shit.

yoo you guys need to calm down lol
it's just my first cycle
like said, I just accelerated progress because I'm impatient

I got a lot of bodyfat to lose that's why I'm doing my next Test + Anavar Cycle.

>you look like a dyel
Probably bad comparison pic to post lol. Right dude's like 430 lbs 6'5.

See guys, my initial goal for lifting was to get girls.

Here are average girls 110/130 pounds for comparison, it's plenty of size for THEM.

Ironically, since I seriously started lifting, I don't really care that much about girls anymore.

the cycle put on good size but obviously lacking any definition because I bulked for so long without ever cutting.
Cut SOON

You look pretty good, like something I'm aiming for. How tall are you and how long have you been lifting?

>If he didnt tell me he roided I honestly wouldnt know
Just my first cycle, been lifting less than 2 years, I'm far from done with the stuff.

Attached: angle.jpg (1471x808, 134K)

that being said, I'm open to any suggestions to make progress faster.

I think I did everything possible to get the most gains in shortest period of time.
At times I was walking around in elbow & knee sleeves every training session because my joints couldn't keep up with the new bodyweight.

Doing:

- Vertical Diet of Stan Efferding. White rice, beef, steak. Avoiding junkfood. No counting, approx. +1000 kcal surplus.
- CPAP for optimized sleep. 8-10 hrs / night
- Regular bloodwork, no deficiencies, supplement overload
- Progressive overload training. Heavy compounds 5x5 off cycle. Hypertrophy during cycle. Not stalling so far.

Things I need to work on:
- Mobility / Stretching
- Foamrolling
- Hot/Cold Therapy

It's okay, prices dropped significantly over last years.

$250 for 12 weeks of Test-E & 8 weeks 50mg Anavar ED.

This post really shows you've been lifting for less than 2 years.
If any natty noob is reading this thread, wait at least 3 years before you even consider roids so you don't "waste" your cycles for being clueless like this guy

How long are you going to do dnp for? And wouldn't that ruin your workouts?

Point out what I've been doing wrong then

It would honestly be too long. I've been lifting for 10ish years and usually charge people for advises IRL

even if you're not trolling, i ain't even mad.

what I'm doing's been working so far.
Went from no gains to some gains fast. maybe a little fat but who cares.

Went from no girls to many girls and zero confidence to a lot

so I don't really care, whatever you're seeing, it must be details, not basics.

Depends on how it goes, not many days.
Of course, that's the point, DNP is anti-catabolic and it's impossible to build muscles on it. Why damage muscle fibres that wont get repaired? I'm skipping workouts to sit on my ass and shitpost.

I got a tattoo on the weekend, thoughts?

Attached: IMG_2195.jpg (2448x3264, 681K)

hahahahahahaha

oh no no no

What's the point of blurring your face if you don't do it consistently?

Attached: IMG_20190317_120528.jpg (332x338, 96K)

i dunno, i have been trying to figure a way out of wage cucking for the last decade and still not a clue how i could do that.........

i just hope that dexamphetamine is going to give me some chemical motivation

Are you and that bitch from "mysecretcrush"?

>roiding for this
goddamn I'd kill myself if I roided and only achieved pic related, at least most people in /fraud/ look fucking jacked.

You are doing useless meme shit and you think it's helping. All you did was get fat on top of getting noob gains boosted by test and in your mind you are hot shit. You would be suprised how skinny you would get after cutting all that fat. Drop meme diets and black magic, keep lifting weights and stop posting here giving advice pretending to be expert.

>pinning 700mg test
>+1000 kcal surplus
>"Not stalling so far"
No fucking shit, you are literally a noob and you would have the same results if you would take testosterone out of equasion.

No hard feelings faggot, just pointing out the obvious.

PS. start cutting now

Weak attempt. Next time you should at lest get his name right, not to mention getting a picture that looks like him because the guy you posted looks solid compared to him.

This is your current TestJar

I wish i could appreciate the little things in life like this guy

I don't even know where to fucking begin with you and now you also got a fucking edgy incel tattoo. Fucking utter homosexual

I want to rape out your intestines

Damn dude.
Sorry you died soon.

I just ordered the t3. Looking forward to trying it

You and that guy look like you fuck each other in the ass nightly
Kys you skinny dyel.

>Point out what I've been doing wrong then

You came on /fit first off.
Go to bodybuilding.com,they have much better advice.
Get off/fit/ asap. The asshats here dont know anything

Currently on fin for hair loss. Is there any cycle that you can maintain/regrow hair with?

How long does it take for an abscess to form if you get an infection?

A couple of days usually

im still waiting

Any steroid has risk for hair loss. If you don't go high doses and stay away from the more androgenic steroids you will probably be okay. But fact is it will always increase balding if you are prone to it, even when on fin.

So if the area is slightly raised the day after then I just didn't go deep enough right

>Leergut Annahme
Nice to see a fellow kraut finally living the good life after roids

Keep waiting faggot, literally no one cares

you care enough to respond larping faggot, i think you you have mistaken your double chin with traps

Yes probably its just the oil or maybe some hematoma. Nothing to worry about unless it keeps swelling, turns red warm to touch and is increasingly painful even when resting.

If you go in the muscle you will definitely feel it. If you don't know what I mean you probably didn't go deep enough.

>Is there any cycle that you can maintain/regrow hair with?
Are you fucking retarded?

A cycle that CAN REGROW HAIR. lmfao. You mean a cycle that will less likely fuck up those remaining pubes you have on your head

NEVER do masteron. These things can regrow hair: Pumpkin seed oil, fina, duta, minoxidil, keto shampoo.

You're literally waiting to see some random guys physique that could easily be an edited picture from google, absolutely pathetic, subhuman mentality right there. If you don't believe rack pulls build massive traps I don't know what to tell you, if you don't believe I have traps, keep doing so, no one cares.

Who let this nigger out of the containment discord

All those drugs and you've 30lbs to cut

Get your fucking house together

I see that this place is going to complete shit without me. I need to restore the alpha to beta ratio here. Currently too much beta

I am also cutting heavily so prepare for that dick of yours that finally will work again when I am about to blast some new pictures on your dyel existence

6'4, 32 years old, my test levels are gonna fall anyway... should i hit a cycle and then cruise on 200mg until I die?

Attached: 6.5 month.jpg (1072x643, 164K)

So it is you faggot and you are butthurt enough to reply. You can fuck off with your bullshit claims until you can prove them

You look fine and 90% of women would want to smash.

where is Nano? he hasn't posted in a month or so

What's wrong with masteron?

You're a literal 50IQ brainlet, a meathead archetype - people like you should be killed on sight.
Fuck off back to your shithole.

Whatever happened to the culture here
I miss the golden days
This place was amazing
Shilling left and right, tripfag wars, fucking chemfag and fatlifts

Also progress pic guy, you are super fat
Fair play to you for escaping twinkdom but you're just a little bloatmonster, you look like an apprentice plumber who drinks at a Chilis

>claims big traps
>won't post them and throws a shit fit
So you're a dyel, then.

Subhuman mentality: thinking the approval of some cockatiel hunting board by posting your physique matters.

Fraud was never good

If you weren't insecure of your dyel body, you'd post it and rub it in instead of making up excuses and calling other people homos.
I guarantee you look like an Auschwitz victim.

>roiding for this
You're just a fat fuck. Natties in cbt look better, lmao.

Discord

It's great, but not great for you hair. The worst compound for your hair

WHICH is still enough IQ to let you understand that I am btfoing you no matter what.

Bring it pussy, line them up. I will fuck up any of you skinny blubber necks to death

Post pic

You got angry enough to reply to the callout and all you can post is excuses and insults. You're the only subhuman here.

>Bring it pussy, line them up. I will fuck up any of you skinny blubber necks to death
Sure you will manlet,sure you will

Shoo turkroach shoo

Are u retarded? Those days were the shit days. The golden days are now.
No more shilling left and right, tripfag wars, fucking chemfag and fatlifts.
Now we can actually talk about steroids and pharmacology, where this general was meant for

This is retard level advice. Give me one good reason you shouldn't pin right away.

HEHEHEHE i am 6' faggot nobody can stop me

YOU SEE, BTFO

I am not Turkish faggot, I don't even look Turkish

Attached: thumbnail_IMG_3784.jpg (480x640, 76K)

AM I THE ONLY ONE FREEZING ON TREN WHAT THE FUCK IS GOING ON
I AM LITERALLY IN TONS OF CLOTHES AND HAVE MAX HEAT INSIDE AND FREEZING

AM I DYING

WHAT THE FUCK IS GOING ON

>It’s natural for a person to shiver when there’s an infection or a deficiency, says dr big boi
you're deficient in some shit nigga

I will be there to fuck your dead body

>t. is op pic related naar het gemeentehuis gelopen

Attached: download (1).jpg (225x225, 5K)

>This is retard level advice
Where do you see advice? Im not giving him any advice.

>one good reason you shouldn't pin right away
You can pin right away if you want, im not saying you can't. Im just pointing out that it's pretty obvious he had no problems with stalling or gaining weight on a fucking thousand calorie surplus while starting from nothing.

where is the discord link?
i wanna be with the big guys, everybody left. i`m never gonna make it with all the beta DYELS left in here

Attached: 1540995123371.jpg (376x434, 127K)

>calls others beta DYELS
>takes steroids

ok

>goes to a place specifically meant for steroid talk
>calls other people out for steroid use

ok retard

call me beta dyel in real life and see what happens

Attached: 1484666089219.jpg (720x960, 111K)

What needle length do you guys use? I'm low bf atm but I have a Braziliian ass as male and I'm worrying that short needles won't reach the muscles. Also I seem to store alot more fat on my ass than other places such as quads.

I've never pinned before, already got my gear at home now just need to buy needles. Is using a length longer than necessarry gonna cause alot of scar tissue?

Dan scheelt het wellicht maximaal 2 cm, kanker debiel

Lying to the lady at the dmv eh mast baka.

Why is my nipple burning Im taking nolva to control a flare-up wtf. My dumas should have been taking ai for 250mg test f my tit genetics