What time do you wake up, Jow Forums?

What time do you wake up, Jow Forums?

Attached: jocko good.jpg (1000x1500, 79K)

>sleeping

06:00 am, I only sleep once in 48 hours though. Time is precious.

Attached: 1552360263387.jpg (534x800, 127K)

When I'm fucking done sleeping.
I go to bed when I want to wake up. I instinctively taught myself to recognize how much I need to sleep and time how much sleep I fucking need.
When else will I fucking wake up?

Sunrise

Never
I am currently on Tren, DNP, Methamphetamine, Letrozole, 10000mg caffeine and cocaine on the daily
Supplementing with 500mg of Taurine in the morning for added metabolism
I never sleep

6 pm, i work night shifts

about 7am

Around 5 usually.

>instinctively taught myself
Why does it need to be taught if it's instinct?

Attached: 1431616679711.jpg (500x500, 36K)

mirin cheekbones

Just woke up brah

Around 6, want to beat the early morning rush rather than go to the gym though.

whenever i feel like it. just lmao @ these people sleeping less than 8 hours. we'll see how he fares up when he's and has full bown alzheimers

I go to bed around 10pm and wake up around 6.

Just go to bed earlier lmao.

4:00pm

>that picture

Cringe

Fucking this. Holy shit.

Attached: 1552813222773.png (998x1001, 1023K)

Sleep 9pm-5am, work 6:30am-5:00pm, lift/cardio/hike 5:30pm-7:30pm, and whatever from 7:30pm-9pm. Every weekend is a three-day weekend for me since I don’t work Fridays.

If you have flexible hours why not make every fortnight weekend a three day weekend? How do you manage to work an extra two hours every day for four days?

If you guys haven't checked out this mans podcast for daily motivation and self improvement you're fucking up.

Attached: good.jpg (582x424, 55K)

>work 6:30am-5:00pm
jesus christ what do u do for work and why havent u quit

4am

I've been meaning to listen to his podcast since I have spotify and it's on there anyway for free. My only thing holding me back is thinking its just "macho man talk" of constant macho shit if you get what im saying. Is it actually worthwhile and for you learn something from it?

He's probably driving to work at 6:30 and starting at 7:00. It's an option for me too but I have no idea how to have the energy for that.

Hey...yeah! Explain yourself mister sleeper.

7am.
Not winning too many points in the world's largest competition to outdo everyone else in waking up first.
I want to transition to 5am and get those sunrise lifts/cardio sessions in. Bet it's fucking kino.

Attached: sunrise.jpg (986x555, 154K)

still 7am to 5pm work is depressing unless you are truly doing something you enjoy and look forward too each day

Working ~10 hour days isn’t that bad
The US$80,000/year salary plus straight time/overtime pay when they desperately need me to come in on a Friday or Saturday (maybe once a quarter) makes it worth it to me. I like my job (Supply Chain Data Analyst).

Nope. I leave for work at 6am and get there by 6:20am.

dudes a total narcissist. his entire instagram page is filled with him taking pictures of his watch showing how early he woke up. I dont think he realizes that most people got shit jobs that require them to wake up 4-6am. What he does isnt special.

His target demographics are teenagers who think waking up before 6am makes you a god and business folks who think starting work at 9am is hard.

Yeah it's worthwhile, and of course it's macho he was a navy seal commander.

that's not narcissism idiot
It's self-motivation, he does it because he knows of he fails, he'd get called out on it

its definitely not just macho man talk

the episode about the rwandan genocide changed my perspective on life

>daily motivation

Im motivated as fuck. LETSSS GOOOO

>Narcissistic personality disorder (NPD) is a personality disorder with a long-term pattern of abnormal behavior characterized by exaggerated feelings of self-importance, excessive need for admiration, and a lack of empathy.

>exaggerated feelings of self-importance.
>excessive need for admiration.
>lack of empathy. Probably

by that definition then he's not

I wake up at 3:30 to go to work. But I work shift, so fuck Jocko Willink, because other weeks I literally to to sleep at 4:30 AM.
You guys just want to be told what to do, repulsive

I wake up at sunset and turn in around sunrise

Attached: Nosferatu.jpg (300x250, 8K)

I usually sleep at 10 or 11 and wake up at 5

>hurr durr im so tuff i w8ke upp 2 am that means i am 6 hours beter dan you, you undissplind pusy
pic related

waking up early is one of the dumbest "tough guy" things I've ever seen. It doesn't fucking matter whether you wake up at 4 am or 7 pm. What matters is that you get 7-9 hrs of high quality sleep. You decide at what time these 7-9 hours are based on what your education or job schedule is like. You're not disciplined because you wake up 3 hours before what's convinient.

Attached: Grug.jpg (800x450, 42K)

4 am. When you get a little older, you'll understand