Subhumans trying to gym

just came back from the gym and couldn't help but cringe at all the subhumans trying to gym, thinking a good body was going to gain them respect from women and their peers. for some people, it was over before it even began

Attached: ydcsiyjw0gw01.jpg (960x960, 132K)

Or they could be trying to lead a healthier and more active lifestyle. I know this is probably bait but I don't see why someone who is into fitness would have a problem with people trying to better themselves.

I never lifted regularly, I just went to gym for shitss and giggles. Like once, there was this bloated gymcel deadlfting 4.5 pl8 and I'd interrupting by standing right in front of him, my dick just inching from his face LMAO, while I smirked at his skelly incel friends starring at me in disbelief. Then I said it's my turn and I brought the weight down to 2pl8 and lifted 3x10 like a normal person. Then a 4/10 girl woring there asked me to leave and called 2 gymcel pt's to make me. They didn't. I finished my sets, took a shower and flirted with the qt receptionist.

Man i fucked up typing. Fucking hangover.

The only subhuman in that gym.was you.
It's no surprise you have no friends.
Kys loser

>never improve
>focus on what other people think about you

A thread died for this.

This never happened.
You are too much of a coward to do anything to anyone

But what if it did, user? Let's say that it wasn't me but someone else. How would you arrange your thoughts around it?

Honestly, what went wrong with the guy in OP's picture?

The still-puffy face? Onions choice of glasses?

Feeling threatened by other people's progress.
How insecure are you?

Maybe they go to the gym because its fun or they want to get in shape for health or selfconfidence reasons?

U are an insecure sad faggot op

Camera angles, first one he’s standing farther away and it appears he’s standing on a bed. Camera is shooting from the ground. It’s possible he was always short but the camera angle makes him just look like a big guy

Also focal length

He still has a nicer body now, though. If he shot from the same angle, got a better haircut, shaved the beard and wore contacts he would look a lot better. Also he might look better with a little bit of fat like with bear mode

Attached: D380C175-14CB-44F6-A880-92B2CA4D9925.gif (800x800, 1M)

please have sex

Glasses and jawline. He could get away with the beard if the haircut wasn't so terrible.

>But what if it did, user? Let's say that it wasn't me but someone else. How would you arrange your thoughts around it?
It didn't though so i don't have to.
You're a loser. Life isn't like a tv show or a movie.
grow the fuck up

Get laid m8

had sex last week keep crying for me faggots

>It didn't though so i don't have to
Again, even if in my case it didn't happen so what? Things like that do happen. Literally anything can happen, you're just too cowardly to wrap your head around it

>had sex last week keep crying for me faggots
No you didn't

hes 5'10

what a fucking slayer

whatever you say big guy

>Things like that do happen
No they really don't. The real world isn't Jow Forums loser.
Let me explain it for you:
If you came up and interrupted you would either get yelled at loudly enough that you would slink away like the coward that you are or you would get punched in the face.,
If someone did let a loser like you interrupt,and the staff told you to leave and you didn't, i guarantee you'd have a cops knee in your back as he was handcuffing you to take you to jail.
Stop larrping you useless piece of trash.
This literally never happens anywhere except in that drug addled brain of yours

I say the truth.

Just tried this without seeing your post, it's true

Attached: nufix.jpg (960x960, 230K)

>Lying on an anonymous forum site

*He still looks like a tryhard manlet though, specially since he is juicing

Amazing what you can do once you start making shit up.

Why should we, or you for that matter, care?

because having sex is cool

>because having sex is cool
Yea but you didn't have sex,you never had sex.

whatever makes you feel better about your ugly face lol

>i-if u had sex you'd be nicer to us copecels

Cool as in enjoyable or cool as in popular?

>whatever makes you feel better about your ugly face lol
lol. Keep coping at your lack of attractiveness. You'll be a virgin forever unless you pay a prostitute

lmao you're coping hard bro look how triggered you are

I bet that s o y boy subhuman mogs you to death. Just neck yourself.

Attached: cope.gif (450x253, 3.83M)

this
im starting to hate /fit
it's just all of the idiots from Jow Forums but they happen to go to the gym

Holy shit what an absolute legend.

Nice dude!
So Badass...wow

Nah. I'm not an incel so I don't have anything to do with the rest of this site.
Let's see
>nazis
>anime
>r9k
It's all trash son.

ikr

Giant head

face and frame it's all that matters, if you're an ugly manlet you're gonna look like an overcompensating incel when you get so jacked, every woman will see him as an insecure manlet
sad

And then everybody clapped

Are you a woman?

>but they happen to go to the gym
Funny thing is I don't think most of the guys on here do, looking at some of the dumb shit these guys say there's no way most of them lift

why yes, Im a woman, how did you know?

50mm is real one. anything more is narrow face boneless subhuman cope

If he says he's 5'10" he's a liar. He wouldn't look like a dwarf at that height, there's literally 5'8" guys who look 100x better and taller than him, any you can't even tell they're short unless they're standing next to a lanklet

He didn't work on any aspect of his head. Look at that messy beard. Those unkempt eyebrows. The haircut doesnt even match his skull. Glasses need to go, and the angle, lens and lighting are poverty tier.

Post body

Hopefully you fucked the qt receptionist in front of the dyel skelly user

Post body

> n-no you

Hahahahaha dude that's awesome

>I don't like it when people self-improve, makes me feel uncomfortable.
Narcissistic psychopath.