ITT: Worst things about normies

For me it's their unending greed.

>Guy I know gives me 20 cents because I was short on cash for lunch one time
>Actually asks for it back the next day
>I didn't ask to borrow from him, he offered it
>20 measly fucking cents

I just threw him a dollar and stopped talking to him.

Attached: 1XdoAQF.png (956x453, 298K)

MHURYY CHIMCHASS

Attached: __mazoku_dezal_taimanin_asagi_kessen_arena_and_etc_drawn_by_mizuryuu_kei__sample-44159724c80535c6d2a (850x1004, 84K)

Their dishonesty. You can never expect a normalfag to be genuine about anything.

Their unloyalty. It's absolutely disgusting.

Attached: 1545585907800.jpg (640x640, 64K)

Their stubbornness. They can't try or do anything new unless a bunch of other people have accepted it.

>random normie-tier/copy paste comment on youtube
>"edit: wow guys thanks for the likes"

Attached: 1542247713048-v.jpg (720x833, 27K)

>foids
anything is tolerable if it's on a man, women make everything horrendously unbearable
women are the ultimate normalfags, no one can top their normalfaggotry and narcissism

I think itd probably how dishonest and unreliable they are; how they'll fall through on promises endlessly, whether or not they intended to follow through to begin with I dont know.
Feigning an interest comes along with this too.

>leech off a guy
>don't even have the decency to offer to pay him back, no matter the quantity
>get mad when he actually asks for his money back

Lawless turd you are OP

to be fair, I've been like the normalfag.

>didn't have money (family poor)
>couldn't eat sometimes
>found $1 on the floor
>otherkid forgot money that day
>remember the days I didn't eat
>FeelsBadMan
>give him the dollar
>don't have enough money the next day
>remember otherkid is richish
>ask for the dollar the next day

idk the context in OPs case, but a story to think about

It's 20cents, this isn't the 90s

He gave you money and you threw a bitch fit when he asked for it back. Pathetic sack of shit

It's more about the context of the 20cents.

makes sense to ask back in this context, but idk about OP

When I give people small change, I don't expect it back. It's just the sheer pettiness of a grown man asking for 20 cents back.

Keep telling yourself that, leech

they're absolutely worthless advice.
>"I've never had any mental problems or obstacles, I had meme depression I think for like 2 months, now look at me! It gets better!"

Don't offer money if you want it back, especially small change. I don't lend anyone anything because it just leads to drama, if I ever give money I do so not expecting it back.

>take someone else's money
>they ask for it back
>wow arent people greedy?

are you a liberal? what a cunt.

Attached: 1333405780539.jpg (310x340, 20K)

>normie
gb2 wt, fag

I'll try and shed some light on this for you autist. I'll do my best to sound as normie as possible too!

>t. former robot who is no longer jaded and actually talks to people willingly

That isn't a normie thing thats just an autistic thing.

This is a bit delusional and and I'd advise you to consider the complexity of things like emotional intelligence, insecurity, and the individual. People that are that dishonest just hurt themselves in the end, even among other normies. You'd be surprised.

This comes from the belief that normies all behave one exact way. No one realistically dictates their lives based on group mentality, and what you're describing is co-dependency which is a mental health issue.

This statement tends to come from people who generally have nobody, even if it doesn't hold true about you. Loyality and communication are skill levels that differ between person and person. I've too been dicked over by misplacing my trust in others, but I've also come out of it with great friends when choosing right. Its a leap a face with any person you meet, not everyone will hold friendship to the same value as you.

Thats an under statement considering everyone has problems. The extremity of those problems differ from person to person, like losing a guinea pig seems like nothing compared to losing your father from cancer but it doesn't invalidate the issues they're having surrounding it. At the same token just by being more complete in your appearance by being above average doesn't change the fact you're experiencing mental health issues.
Its just a dick measuring contest for you at that point. Also on that depression bit they're not intending to come off as though your problems are easily fixed, but suggesting that you can put in the work and achieve the same turnover they had.

The way they can't shift their paradigm to view things from anyone else's perspective. Apart from having schizophrenia I don't have a hard life but I know what goes on in the world and I try to account for that when making decisions or opinions about things. But normalfags seem to think on such a low level and literally plod through life thinking about when they're getting their dick wet next or when they're getting drunk. They don't ponder the true reality of the world, they live within a collapsed mental bubble within their owns minds. I know this sounds stupid anons, but I genuinely think the average normie is more fucked than I am even with my condition

>I'll do my best to sound as normie as possible too!
You succeeded.
>t. former robot who is no longer jaded and actually talks to people willingly
Id call myself a former robot too. Normals, and I, can never really change though. You can just reconcile with them. Theyll still pretend to care but instantly forget as soon as they leave. Theyll still never reciprocate buying drinks or giving money and if they lend they'll acost you until you repay. Theyre still obsessed with money and material crap and they'll still cut you from their life like a stone if you dare expose yourself as any sort of social deviant.
All you can do is accept them.

>consider the complexity of things like emotional intelligence, insecurity, and the individual
Literally just a bunch of shit normals made up to justify being lying sacks of shit.

>No one realistically dictates their lives based on group mentality

Attached: haha you serious HAHA.gif (288x198, 1.45M)

>not everyone will hold friendship to the same value as you
>some people are pieces of shit but you can't judge them for it?
kys

>coworker asks to borrow 5 for nicotine, says he'll pay me back later on payday
>doesn't
These people procreate

Just have to hope being a weirdo will pay off in the end

Impatience pisses me off the most about people. Everyone's in a damn rush. Get honked at if I don't floor it as soon as the light turns green. See people pacing up and down checkout aisles for whichever line is shorter.

Was he chinese? That is a very chinese thing

>"having a gf is overrated, you're not missing out"
>"mutual support? you have friends and family, don't you?"
(all those friends disappeared as soon as they got hitched)
>"I have failed too, you know"
basically all those attempts at belittling your pain or problems

Why do wealthy Chinese do this? There are a few Chinese international students in my university course and they're from rich families but are stingy as fuck

How do you think their families got rich?

Isn't that just children getting some internet attention for the first time in their lifes?

ITT shit that anyone is can and does do

Attached: 1540355449015.jpg (500x500, 11K)

>Traffic lights with two lanes that merge into one after
>Car floors it and fights to get ahead of you
>He turns into another road or pulls into his driveway less than 5 seconds later
Nothing pisses me off more about driving. Holy shit i'd love to murder those bastards

>spend my teenagehood having my mother shit on my ears about how i should become a doctor/lawyer/engineer because it pays well although i never had interest for any of that
>be me,now, working on normal store,living a normal life

Attached: 1526424125163.jpg (409x409, 32K)

for me its their lack of genuine kindness, they would never do anything truly self sacrificing