Cutting

hello, robots. feeling really lonely on this Christmas Eve so I decided to cut. would anyone be interested in seeing that live?

Attached: gdbdggsrg.png (645x830, 919K)

I never understood why people cut, what is it that feels so good?

why the fuck would you think anyone would want to watch you at all? Let alone watch you doing something so mundane and retarded? You're either a roastie fishing for attention, or a plain spastic autist. Probably both.

>would anyone be interested in seeing that live?

yes

>Seeing that live

OP you into that kind of thing?

>what is it that feels so good?
The attention they get

This but unironically and obviously

I remember reading something about it causing pleasure chemicals to release after the initial cut. OP why not just join some shitty discord voice chat of other losers?

Attached: racists see demons.png (599x624, 512K)

it gives me some kind of release, I would drink alcohol or do drugs but I don't have access to them.
people are weird
I did that with some people before. they're not online. I'm pretty bored.

>it's because im so sad....
>maybe if i mutilate myself like a dumbass i will see if i'm still capable of basic sense reception........
Just rub one out or something, man this is stupid. Use this as encouragement to start carving op
still live stream if you go with the former suggestion

Attached: 1538082679929.jpg (360x240, 21K)

Is it just me or does his arm look like a fanned baked potato

Attached: 53a9eb48e41df1bdd92e0979623c7a7b.jpg (1600x1426, 289K)

I want to watch a qt emo girl cut her self and have her smear her blood all over me desu. Where would I find someone like this?

Tbh it's better during sex. The rush of putting a blade against the skin is exhilarating

OP do you find it sexually attractive to cut yourself yes or no?

it doesn't turn me on when I do it to myself. but when I cut with another girl my dick goes super hard.

I don't condone self harm. Even sexual. Especially cutting. Burn perhaps. I personally did cig but it's still not healthy. You have 1 body

Please I need to find my bloodbag gf please give response

Well done you have a serious mental disorder and should see a phycotherapist.

You can defeat this negative side of yourself but only if you try hard. You're just destroying your body for you future self to be ashamed about. Try to not kill yourself with a raging hardon user think about your family.

okay, I'm going to do it. I just made an alt on Discord
not Eli#5583

R u a male(male)?

I cut my face to convince myself that I will forever be ugly and therefore should never try to be attractive.

ur cut is noting

Attached: cut.jpg (560x433, 57K)

Is that the isis gentleman superimposed over a kebab salesman?

Are you OP or some guy giving her disc to OP?

it's op
not Eli#5583

Attached: dsljfnhdjk.png (642x826, 947K)

MERRY SCHUFFFPUFF

Attached: 069701438c550cde8ee8961be18ee46e_yugioh-xi-by-koreanmonk1984-on-deviantart-yu-gi-oh-characters-drawi (600x352, 44K)

Pop a boner then cut your shaft pls

>cutting
Yikes... That has to be the number one attention whore activity

Attached: 1528262830337.jpg (613x531, 123K)

Fuck off to your suicide and rat torture discord

rat torture discord? does this actually exist?

Would it surprise you if it did? On some sites there's this thing called "monkey hate" or something like that where people post videos of monkeys getting abused and killed and the comment section is filled with people cheering.

Ex cutter here. Try to tell yourself you are beautiful. I promise you are worthy of better. Love you.

One of the best things I've done with my life is making my ex stop cutting. It took effort and more than a little emotional manipulation. But I'm happy I did it.

I wish you cut anons would stop, find the strength to stop but I know that's tough for you. So here's a hug and kiss and God bless you.

No - stop being a fag - you will regret those marks later in life

later? ahahhahahaha

Not OP but it has nothing to do with beauty. I'm average looking at best but that doesn't really concern me since I know our society isn't completely based on looks. It's more about pic related. I just cut myself on days like that.

Attached: 1544649632112.jpg (800x1184, 90K)

put a couple of cuts across your tits