Why do people drink cofffee?

It sure doesn't wake me up, its unhealthy addiction and neurotoxin. It tastes like dirt without sugar and has zero mental benefits.

What the fuk.

Attached: coffee.jpg (259x194, 5K)

Other urls found in this thread:

jamanetwork.com/journals/jamainternalmedicine/article-abstract/2686145
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/20182054
nytimes.com/2015/05/12/upshot/more-consensus-on-coffees-benefits-than-you-might-think.html
well.blogs.nytimes.com/2016/07/12/for-coffee-drinkers-the-buzz-may-be-in-your-genes/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Because we're humans you fruitcake.

Doing dumb shit is what we Excell at.

>It tastes like dirt without sugar
Lmao i bet you’ve only ever had Starbucks
> and has zero mental benefits.
This one isn’t even an opinion it’s just plain wrong lolololo

I thought that when I became an adult I would start liking coffee. Turns out it tastes the same. So I still drink chocolate milk everyday

>puts sugar in coffee
Fat tub of shit with a child palate detected.

it doesn't though.

It's a stimulant. Increase dose if you aren't seeing benefit.

You do know it's a primary ingredient in all pre workout. You eat that don't you.

Idiot

Not even going to argue with you because you can easily google coffee’s mental and health benefits. You don’t seem like the type to accept correction once you have an idea in your head.

Attached: 880196FF-8889-44BA-B1A8-421E7F2119F3.jpg (659x880, 275K)

Tea is the gentlemans choice m’lady. Perhaps some onions based milk and sugar?

Everybody reacts differently with coffee. For me it wakes me up and helps me poop daily. I don't mind the taste -- over time my tastebuds have grown to enjoy more bitter-tasting flavors, so coffee and I don't have a problem.

No I don't because I'm not retarded, caffeine is a drug and its addictive and tolerance builds really really fast so you have to up the dosage and stops working. It's fucking bad.

It doesn't have mental benefits you fucking retard. All it does is release dopamine and hence the focus and feeling good effect, same with every stimulants it will fade really quickly retard.

All it really does is block adenosine from making you tired, only to have that adenosine wreck your shit once the caffeine wears off.
The worst part is that it's a quick fix that lets people ignore the real problem. It doesnt create or help you create any more energy, all it does is block the adenosine from making you sleepy, which should NOT be a problem in the first place if you were sleeping right. It lets the unhealthy manchildren who can't establish a good routine ignore their problems in the short term for the long term myriad of health and energy complications from poor sleep patterns. For the fully functional adult that gets full nights of healthy sleep, caffeine is nothing but a neurotoxin. It's half life is about 7 hours too so it's sleep blocking effect will still be significant at bedtime even if you drink it in the morning. Sleep is really fucking important, even more so for your mental health and energy than the bodily recovery that is often focused on here. Most of the important REM sleep happens in the end of the sleep cycle, and you screw that up when you go to sleep late. 6 hours of sleep is not 25% less effective than 8 hours. It's more like 50-70% less beneficial because you ruin your REM and NREM sleep.
Coffee CAN be useful for when you need emergency energy but most who use it are addicts and will have their energy levels looking like retarded roller coasters while fucking their sleep patterns and putting themselves, their lackluster gains and their yellow teeth in an early grave

Attached: goblins.jpg (941x417, 88K)

I drink it because I like the taste desu

t. read that why we sleep book and now considers himself an expert.

so it does have mental benefits?
dumb fucking nigger

>He's right so I'll call him tryhard or expert that will show him

Attached: tard.png (1000x432, 165K)

It has proven mental benefits and tastes great if you're not a retard and know how to make a good espresso.

Only weak willed cucks can't handle the elixir of Gods.

Decreases Mortality: jamanetwork.com/journals/jamainternalmedicine/article-abstract/2686145

Protects brain from Dementia and Alzheimers: ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/20182054

Anti-caffeine people: *basic mom science about adenosine*, *autistic screeching about how superior they are for not drinking something*, *confused ramblings about it being a neurotoxin with no back up*

Coffee Drinking Gentlemen: *respectful discussions of the latest journal articles showing further benefits to coffee consumption, despite the violent yells of the ""straight-edge"" caffeine-less sheep*

>All it does is release dopamine and hence the focus and feeling good effect
Which means it does have benefits...

Dopamine is a neurotoxin like caffeine you fucking retard
It's why I do NoFap, cause fapping boosts dopamine which makes you an addict

>the anti-coffee shill is a nofap retard
It all checks out!

Addicts will still defend it. They are equally dumb and set in their ways but atleast not as annoying as the dudeweedbros. Let them drink it, it makes them function during the hours when you mostly interact with them. The long term effects will mostly ruin their own lives and leave the rest of us unaffected.

Based and espresso-pilled

Do you have any peer reviewed evidence to back that up?

because it's delicious, also you're a fucking homo if you drink anything besides black coffee

I just like the taste.

maybe you should sit down with a fat pot of black coffee with some ice cubes, milk, cream, or some spiced cakes! Its a fun buzz and dopamine helps you form habits and learn better! Try it for yourself or talk to your trusted friends about it! I enjoy drugs especially natural ones! Stay Blessed brothers and sisters!

Attached: 7SCXT.jpg (225x225, 11K)

By that logic black tar heroin is more beneficial than coffee. Should I start injecting that?

Based. Fuck the weak. Leave them behind

Based. Fuck the weak, and leave them behind

Imagine being so pathetic, you think not drinking something makes you exceptional and strong

>It tastes like dirt without sugar
This will never be true.

So people that feed their addictions are on the same level as people that break them? Fuck off

Caffeine is fucking easy to quit lmao

>dopamine is a neurotoxin
Can't say if stupid or just playing stupid. Have a (you)

It's just coffee holy shit. The stuff is a harmless morning pick me up. Drinking or not drinking it doesn't make you superior in anyway. Holy shit the faggotry here

Then quit it or fuck off. All it does is boost your energy for a small time and leave you with none after it wears off

You shouldn't need a pick me up if you get decent sleep

Its coffee... you could quit it in a day with barely any repercussions besides a slight headache. You know nothing about true addiction you edgy faggot

>everyone gets decent sleep every night
>no one could possibly have the need to be more alert in the morning

Hopefully you realize what you said was retarded

>All it does is boost your energy for a small time and leave you with none after it wears off

Maybe if you're a low test cuck.

Caffeine merely brings me to a level of cognition above that of the un-caffeinated filth.

I rest well and wake up rejuvenated, a coffee transcends me to the levels of Gods.

Once it "wears off" I am simply brought to the level of my fellow man.

Based choccy milk drinker

>I drink coffee but I can quit anytime it's not like I need it it just makes me feel good and I get headaches and bad cravings and low energy if i skip my daily several cups y'know
>Yeah I smoke weed sometimes, what's the harm in that I don't really need it I can quit when I want
>Sure I enjoy some beers, vodka and whisky and getting drunk it's fun but I'm not an alcoholic I can do a white month and then get right back to it so that means I have self control right
>Yeah okay so I play vidya more often than I hit the gym but its fun and I like it I can stop whenever I want lol
>I don't NEED fast carbs and sugar man but I still eat it every week I can stop though but it's so good and btw the rock has cheatmeals too h-haha

The only thing more pathetic than an addict is an addict in denial.

who the fuck actually cares though
Imagine telling someone that you spend your time making posts like this lmao

If your body and mind are stronger than say, a toddler's, then coffee is a lot less like a poison or serious drug like you're trying to make it out to be, and more just a tasty beverage.

Attached: womens_petition_against_coffee.jpg (481x676, 76K)

taste good with a cig thats all of course black no fuking sugar

Attached: 1537540855923.jpg (300x250, 49K)

>tfw quit smoking 3 months ago

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

>I drink coffee but I can quit anytime it's not like I need it it just makes me feel good and I get headaches and bad cravings and low energy if i skip my daily several cups y'know

I drink coffee regularly, I love the taste. Its a nice hot drink that doesnt have any sugar, so its nice to driunk when I want something other than water. Some days I dont't drink any coffee, I don't feel much different. At school I drink coffee mostly because I am bored, or just want a break from school work and an excuse to go for a walk and talk to people by the kitchen.

>Yeah I smoke weed sometimes, what's the harm in that I don't really need it I can quit when I want

I smoke a very small amount every day, however during summer break I smoke no weed for two months since I live with my parents then. About 3 weeks during christmas is spent not smoking. Curerntly I haven't smoked for a month since I am growing my own plants now, and I don't want to buy anything when I am soon to be loaded with my own home grown weed. I am getting kinda bored of weed though, and will probably sell most of my yield to aquintances.

>Sure I enjoy some beers, vodka and whisky and getting drunk it's fun but I'm not an alcoholic

Used to drink a lot, every weekend, but it was mostly just an excuse to be social and to loose some inhibitions to meet girls at bars and stuff. I can't remember when I had any alcohol now though, I care more about my school work and excercise, and I am kidna bored of the entire process of alcohol.

>Yeah okay so I play vidya more often than I hit the gym but its fun and I like it I can stop whenever I want lol

Definetly don't play a lot of video games. Will try The Witcher 3 soon though, so might get addicted later, but not now.

>I don't NEED fast carbs and sugar man but I still eat it every week I can stop though but it's so good and btw the rock has cheatmeals too h-haha

yeah I am addicted to this.

>Oh I can quit anytime, I just don't feel like it

Pathetic fuck. You're no better than a land whale

These types of people will never change no matter what you do. You can't convince someone to stop lying to themselves

Lmao as if you'd say this to any coffee drinkers face.
Imagine having this much of a superiority complex cause you don't drink coffee; what are you, under 6 foot?

I am 6,000 feet tall you fucking dwarf

roasties ruining everything since time immemorial

Imagine caring enough to tell someone how little you care

I stopped drinking coffee and I feel pretty good all day desu. I loved it but now that I dont have it I dont even miss it. I quit drinking soda with caffeine as well. I fall asleep faster than I used to and when I wake up I take a shit and I am ready for the day.

desu I dont care if people drink coffee. I dont and that is my choice. If people ask my advice I will give it based on my own anecdotal xp. However most people dont give a shit what you do. So I just do my own thing and feel good. Drink coffee or dont drink coffee. However you will feel better if you dont.

It’s only true for those that have the taste pallet of a child.

Then don't drink coffee, it's clearly and objectively not for you.
Leave it for those of us who actually enjoy and appreciate it. Your opinion of it is not relevant.

If coffee fucks your shit up you're probably a slow caffeine metabolizer. This stuff is genetic. It's really not a good idea to give broad advice about caffeine. Whether or not caffeine is good for you is ultra specific to your genes. A fast caffeine metabolizer isn't going to benefit any and will in fact suffer from quitting caffeine. A slow caffeine metabolizer will likely benefit greatly from quitting.

Get good sleep, drink lots of water, black tea in the morning, green tea through the day or at night. Coffee sux

>It tastes like dirt without sugar a
lol

I drink it (plain americano) because it tastes good. I'm perfectly awake before I drink any.,. I'm sure I'd get some withdrawals if I tried to quit, though.

based and latte-pilled

stop blaming coffee for you being a fucking brainlet beta faggot

thanks for telling us your fucking life story but nobody is gonna fucking read all that

I drink black coffee because I really like the taste. I accidentally bought decaf one time and drank it for 2 weeks without realising.
Checkmate faggots

There's no better feeling than drinking 3 cups of coffee and going to smash PRs full of energy. The clean feeling it gives you and the clearness of your thoughts is amazing. Even the colors are brighter.
As a plus black coffee tastes amazing.

>Being this insecure in yourself that you need to dunk on people who drink coffee
At least the dudeweedlmaos are actually enthusiastic about something, and not self-loathing sad sacks.

Quit caffine 6 months ago and have never felt better. The first two weeks is fucking rough but once you make it through that your brain feels much more clearer.

>>Being this insecure in yourself that you need to dunk on people who drink coffee
thinking that it stems from insecurity for some reason. Perhaps thinking others are motivated by that thing he is motivated by.

Your tastebuds have been absolutely fucked by sugar.
Coffee isn’t all that bad for you (unless you put sugar in it.)
It tastes good once your tastebuds become familiar with something that “bitter.”
The caffeine high is nice as fuck.
It’s a great way to start the day.
‘Specially If fasting.
Go get an iced americano somewhere.
Enjoy it. :^)
This guy gets it

it tastes alright black and it IS healthy

>tfw never take any stimulants ever
>tfw drink one cup of coffee because why not
>tfw head goes crazy and I cant relax for 1 hour
My gf can drink 10 cups a day without feeling anything and I cant drink one cup.

>dopamine is a neurotoxin

the average iq of this board drops by the year

>Why op is a fag?

That’s like 3 seconds of reading uncaffeinated swine

Kinda sad you can't enjoy superior espresso because you're worried what people might think of you

>tastes like dirt without sugar
Sure if you’re a fucking child

Attached: 16BA2CB9-A91F-4409-BAC6-56FC44309F18.jpg (1224x1600, 377K)

what do you mean? you can drink plain espresso. that's still "black coffee"

nytimes.com/2015/05/12/upshot/more-consensus-on-coffees-benefits-than-you-might-think.html

Reminder that S0iboys like OP who would rather have a chai onions latte or their favorite (((energy drink))) rather than a delicious cup of black coffee like a real man are going to suffer a stroke followed by early onset Alzheimers before dying of cancer at age 40.

There's a 10x difference in bloodstream half life between a slow and fast metabolizer.
One cup can be mostly out of your bloodstream for a faster metabolizer in a few hours, a slow metabolizer can be up all night from one cup. well.blogs.nytimes.com/2016/07/12/for-coffee-drinkers-the-buzz-may-be-in-your-genes/

For those with anxiety coffee is a nightmare. I've used it to help focus as a programmer, but its pretty messed up to rely on abusing your adrenal system for years on end. It can also upset your quality of sleep without you realizing, to the extent its not obvious with getting a sleep study done. Tea is superior with L-theanine to take the edge off the caffeine. I'm skeptical any research will ever show coffee to be bad, considering the researchers are likely to be drinking it themselves and hardly unbiased

I quit because of the anxiety. I feel much better six months later and I don't get tired randomly anymore.

>anxiety

are you a woman or an autist?

Neither but clearly you are stupid.

that daily grind

Attached: 1548804540204.jpg (480x480, 27K)

I switched to chinese tea. It took me like 2 months to get used to it, but I finally don't miss coffee anymore, and I feel wayyy better. Less phlegm. Easy to sleep. Feel wakeful all the time.

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 71K)

lmao fucking weeb

Trying to quit currently, I went to low amount of tea for a week and feeling like going to sleep naturally at 10PM was amazing.

>a slow metabolizer can be up all night from one cup
I have that. One cup at 7:00am and it's strong enough for me to struggle to fall asleep at 11:00pm. And the interesting thing is how long it takes for me to feel the effects of coffee. It takes at least 90 minutes for it to kick in while most of my friends say that they begin feeling the effects like 5-10 minutes in.

Nothing wrong with drinking chocolate milk but being an infantilized faggot about it?

Whew, that's a yikes from me buddy.

Yeah OP is right. Being drugged all the time feels bad man. Quit attempt #4,283,984 tomorrow

Attached: aznqt.jpg (816x1280, 64K)

>He doesn't try to increase dopamine as much as possible to ensure the tuberoinfundibular pathway keeps supressing prolactin release

Enjoy your Gynaecomastia m80

tfw quit smoking AND coffee 5 years ago. dont regret it once bit senpai. i switched to green tea cause coffee was triggering me wanting to smoke. congrats on the 3 months

>muh coffee

Shut up

sometimes i forget how stupid this board is and how decent you all are at sounding normal until someone asks the right question

fuck off cunt

This feels too long and specific to not be projection

>>>/plebbit

Lol kill yourself

In the time it took for you to write that reply and pass the captcha you could have read the entire thing you retarded faggot. Good job clever boy

Attached: coffeeshill.gif (1056x1010, 103K)

Tea is the ultimate red pill. Green or Camomile.

Attached: Green-Tea[1].jpg (2560x1600, 380K)