Why don't you try following his rules?

Why don't you try following his rules?

Attached: 1069656743.jpg (1000x541, 39K)

because its effort and im going to kill myself anyway
why bother

I respect him for his self-help stuff even though most of it is obvious stuff but his delivery of it is good so it helps people.
When he starts speaking about politics that's when his inner retard comes out. Guy has no idea about most of the things he talks about.

there's nothing wrong with opposing the sjw madness

Can you explain to me what "sjw madness" is?

There's a reason his most fervent audience is people who never leave the house

because he's a fucking leaf college professor

>12 Ways to Wash Your Dick

making up imaginary pronouns and forcing others to use them is a pretty good example
feminism, and everything it entails
the notion that people of european ancestry should be ashamed of their ancestors' deeds, but everyone else is innocent
etc.

Do you think him and her are not imaginary pronouns?
What is wrong with feminism?
I agree that no one should be ashamed of what their ancestors did nor should they be proud of anything they did. Still, we can recognize that our ancestors did fuck some groups of people over and we should help them not because of empathy or some other bullshit but because long term it's better to live next to people that are doing well.

His rules are mainly meaningless

Attached: 1545596852394.jpg (735x834, 182K)

following that logic, every single word is imaginary. those two are well established in our language, and aren't demanded to be used by an extremely tiny percentage of the population.
lmao do you really need to ask why people living comfortable lives in first world countries crying about muh oppression is a ridiculous idea?
>we can recognize that our ancestors did fuck some groups of people over
so did africans, japs, turks, indians, etc., but for some reason they can get away with it

Everything is meaningless.....

Originally origin or foriegn originalality

My god hes fucking book 12 rules of whatever , is the most normie-tier platitudes . makes me wanna kill myself just by reading them . i expected to for jordan to have more insight , to trick the psyche . fuck him and fuck his shitty book.

Attached: 224552.jpg (898x701, 75K)

>We can
>we should
Stop trying to tell other people what they should do, lefty.

Thanks for agreeing on the first point.
We all judge our lives based on our own perspective. This is a very common argument used by all the ani-sjws but they don't actually believe in it. It can extend to anything and all the problems that we face in first world countries could not be addressed at all because there is always someone that has it worse than you. We can address many problems at the same time and the resources we use to deal with them are not being taken away from dealing with other problems.
I don't think for example japs would agree that they got away with anything after those atom bombs were dropped on them. You also lack the education to list all of those other countries if you believe they didn't pay any price for their actions.
It's boring arguing with people like you because I can easily predict what you are going to say to everything I say. It's much faster to just play out this conversation in my head. At what point will you figure out you are just saying is the same things all the other anti-sjws are saying without giving it much thought and doing some basic level research. I didn't like the whole NPC meme because I think it's very dehumanizing and it's the same tactic nazis used for jews in WW2 but at some moments it's very fitting to use. You just go down your dialogue tree and each time someone says something that triggers one of your responses you just go ahead and type out the same old shit.

Because I don't listen to someone who won at life as soon as he left the womb. He has a 160 IQ and barely did anything throughout high school and university and still graduated both fast with exceptionally great grades.

Meanwhile: I learn 5 hours everyday and still barely pass my engineering degrees (I'm in the first semester at age 25 and already dropped out twice).

So all of his advice is worthless since he lives on easy mode since birth.
"BUT HURR DURR HE HAS DEPRESSION". Kek, don't care, someone with a high IQ lives on easy mode since high IQ means everything in life.

Btw., did you guys knew that Stephen Hawkings learned 2 hours A WEEK in university? It's impossible to compare yourself with guys like that and thus their life advice is basically worthless through their superiority.

You just told another person what to do. Yikes.

I did, they led nowhere, he's a merchant of false hope.

Attached: worried_dude.jpg (900x900, 220K)

It's boring arguing with people like you because I can easily predict what you are going to say to everything I say. It's much faster to just play out this conversation in my head. At what point will you figure out you are just saying is the same things all the other sjws are saying without giving it much thought and doing some basic level research. I didn't like the whole NPC meme because I think it's very dehumanizing and it's the same tactic nazis used for jews in WW2 but at some moments it's very fitting to use. You just go down your dialogue tree and each time someone says something that triggers one of your responses you just go ahead and type out the same old shit.

Because he himself doesn't follow them. "Do as I say, not as I do" isn't really my style.
A good example of what I mean.