How does it feel being an attractive male in the most sexually degenerate age...

Nolan Kelly
Nolan Kelly

How does it feel being an attractive male in the most sexually degenerate age since the fall of Rome?

Attached: 1552840062768.jpg (98 KB, 698x1024)

Dylan Fisher
Dylan Fisher

Feels pretty bad because I'm still an incel

Hudson Phillips
Hudson Phillips

Pretty shit desu. I'm an autistic homosexual virgin and i just want a non-degenerate homo boyfriend who hasn't had 1958465643 penises in his butt so we can be pure and innocent together.

Carson Sanchez
Carson Sanchez

You can't be attractive and involuntary celibate at the same time faggot.

William Powell
William Powell

Pretty great I bet. But it’ll get even better when gene editing for our children and maybe even gene therapy for our own lives makes it so that everyone is attractive and the world is just great for everyone, and the inequality of random genetics will never blight society again.

Feels good to be born in the last of the deformed generations desu

Juan Murphy
Juan Murphy

Attractive male checking in, what do you want to know faggot?

Nathan Lewis
Nathan Lewis

lmao shut up lëddit incel, go back to your website

Julian Rogers
Julian Rogers

How much sex do you have, Chad? Leave something for us spergs.

Josiah Bennett
Josiah Bennett

If everyone is great no one is.

Lincoln Kelly
Lincoln Kelly

Not fully blown Chad but around a semi chad, seeing a girl seriously for now, but sex twice a week

John Wood
John Wood

It sucks being any kind of man in this society. Incels are tortured by not getting any girls. Chads are tortured by knowing the true nature of women and how they will never be loved by a truly dedicated woman forever so they settle for endless meaningless pump and dumps. And married men have it worse than anyone - constantly walking on eggshells so their spouse doesn't leave them and take half their shit and ruin their lives.

The only hope is to ignore women completely or date/marry down - WAY down. Even then there is no guarantee she won't make your life hell.

Sebastian Diaz
Sebastian Diaz

Even then there is no guarantee she won't make your life hell.
True.
But you need not to worry about that, because with an attitude like this, you alone are enought to make your life hell anyways, so a little bit more hell won't matter.

Carson Gray
Carson Gray

twice a week
That's low. You're not even semi-Brad.

Xavier Lewis
Xavier Lewis

Nope. Dating down and fucking good pussy on the side. Still sucks. There is no hope or silver lining, stay fit and get outdoors to hike hunt mountain bike run kayak swim or climb those are the only joys left for us.

Jack Thomas
Jack Thomas

Chads are tortured by knowing the true nature of women and how they will never be loved by a truly dedicated woman forever so they settle for endless meaningless pump and dumps

holy fuck that hit me hard, the amount of thots i meet that are just ready to cheat on their BFs are crazy, and they always try to hide it
Bitch i can see on your phone screen that you got a picture of you and your BF, wtf you hiding

Oliver James
Oliver James

It's pretty good man guys wife's/gfs constantly looking at my cock biting my lip

It's not unheard of to fuck a chick the same day I meet her. One time I fucked a chick who started flashing me in the highway just pulled right over and fucked her on a offramp

Alexander Nelson
Alexander Nelson

You could always not revolve your life around women.

William Cruz
William Cruz

Once we hit that point as a species, many of the conflicts we have will disappear. Think about man. If gene editing lead to near perfect humans to the point that we only had a handful of nearly identical types rather than infinite, wed leave behind a lot of shit, there’s eventually be no conflict between countries, no bullying among children. We’d quite literally skyrocket in evolution, become way more intelligent and move on to doing greater things. Idk if I agree with that because imo the greatest time to be alive was the days of early man when we were as animal as any other creature, using our body to its fullest extents to just survive.

But for the sake of moving forward as a species gene editing would be the best thing. We’re already chemically enhancing ourselves, we have trannies cutting their dicks off or turning their pussies into cocks. Soon it will be “okay we are currently in need of more males than females so we are making your baby male” type shit. I bet well even get to a point that we can reproduce on our own. Of course we won’t be humans at that point.

Bums me out that idk if this kind of shit will actually happen or not but that I will not live to see it. Really wish reincarnation was real.

Camden Rogers
Camden Rogers

Please teach me your ways

Attached: 1504471590868.jpg (141 KB, 695x779)

Gabriel Davis
Gabriel Davis

Nigga, i got a job, school, sometimes you gotta do social shit and hit the gym, i dont have time to spend on a girl every fucking day
Atleast we fuck all day when i see a girl so its okay i guess

Kayden Ortiz
Kayden Ortiz

Sucks to be you.
Just came back from climbing.
Total horrorshow. Windy, rockfall, loose rock, overgrown rock, dirt and hard, overhanging horror multipitch.
so all in all, a 9/10 sunday.
[spoiler]My climbing buddy is my gf, and she loved it[/spoiler]

Oliver White
Oliver White

You certainly can
A slightly autistic introverted attractive man with low self esteem has poor success with girls

Jordan Young
Jordan Young

tfw the most attractive girl in hs asked me to prom with her
Though still a 24yo kissless virgin.

Attached: 1477999597328.jpg (114 KB, 605x960)

Joshua Torres
Joshua Torres

One time I fucked a chick who started flashing me in the highway

Do people driving actually look at other people in their cars that driving next to them?

Joshua Cox
Joshua Cox

Have nice shoulders and arms and you have to make a attempt to look your best I get my eyebrows waxed once every couple of months and a haircut once a month

Cooper Cook
Cooper Cook

Have faith in God, not technology. If all your "needs" are met, you stop being human. Read Ted and bnw

Caleb Cox
Caleb Cox

stort of my life breh

Joshua Bennett
Joshua Bennett

objectively, we are in the least degenerate part of history

Jace Brown
Jace Brown

Being a legitimately top 1% attractive male is the peak of human existence. Women will worship the ground you walk on, and men will treat you with incredible respect.

Parker Flores
Parker Flores

non-degenerate homo

Attached: 875D520A-C15F-401C-9DE2-5CF1A2945043.jpg (33 KB, 540x720)

Noah Gomez
Noah Gomez

attractive=sex

Attached: 1551194912991.png (266 KB, 540x641)

David Bailey
David Bailey

24yo
hs
wat

Lincoln Morgan
Lincoln Morgan

no

Charles Johnson
Charles Johnson

tfw it suddenly downs on you that even in the top 1% there's a guy who's more attractive than all the other 99% in the top 1% and he is the only living human being at the moment who's uncuckable
who is this guy?

Camden Cruz
Camden Cruz

Feels pretty great because I'm still a volcel
Retarded failed degenerate

Attached: 1496180978673.jpg (40 KB, 680x366)

Levi Murphy
Levi Murphy

haircut once a month
Are you bald?

Jack Cooper
Jack Cooper

one of my friends is one of the most beautiful men i have ever seen, his face is arguably perfect for what phenotype he has, and his hair is god tier. but hes a virgin, becuase he is extremely introverted and kind of strange.

Leo Rogers
Leo Rogers

Sounds like heaven

Landon Butler
Landon Butler

I had Chad status in college for a variety of reasons, and realizing what shameless sluts many women are hit me hard

one girl who just started her freshman year was viciously mocking her boyfriend, still in high school, for being in love with her, before sucking my dick multiple times

another time I got a #MeToo accusation, but then because I was on a sports team that had an amazing season (and everyone on campus knew it) the same girls who were previously talking shit then tried to fuck me

praise allah we must restrain these thots

Robert Young
Robert Young

I’ll never know.

Josiah Fisher
Josiah Fisher

I want to believe this, I want to believe those thots were patrolled.

Elijah Perry
Elijah Perry

nope, that was the infuriating thing, none of them ever suffered a single consequence for any of the lies or slutty behavior, and they probably never will

if I had tried to do anything I would have just fucked myself, so I stayed quiet and luckily things worked out for me

I am actually OK with young girls who want to have fun and fuck guys, assuming they get their shit together once theyre like 23/24. But the lying and home wrecking is unforgivable, as are women who slut it up past age 25.

Cameron Price
Cameron Price

no ya simp

Owen Walker
Owen Walker

Yeah that thing happened when I was in high school. Like 7 years ago.

Robert Jones
Robert Jones

Not that long ago I eybanged a trans women so hard she gave me a hand job on the train
So no complaints here mate

Caleb Taylor
Caleb Taylor

So the key is just talk, dont stay quiet, thats it?

Hudson Richardson
Hudson Richardson

Horrible, I always wanted to marry a virgin and start my own family like my dad did(both catholic virgins who waited).

After seeing how horrible women are I don't even know what to do anymore. My dream of having a family is almost crushed unless I find that one decent girl out of who knows how many thots.

I admit I definitely should date more but its fucking depressing when you're looking for a decent girl and all the ones you meet at basically whores, even the ones I never expected I got to admit things.

I can't say I'm that attractive, maybe better than 90% of guys my age?

Nicholas Torres
Nicholas Torres

Also i have noticed from one year to another in different groups of people how in the first group i was totally unconfortable and girls ignore me but for some reason in the second group i was confortable and talk and 3 girls from that group literally asked me if i have gf, if i want to date her, im very handsome etc, that would have NEVER happend in the first group.

Austin Young
Austin Young

Be patient or let yourself slip out of the gene pool. Or move. There are plenty of women who aren’t whores, despite what faggots say.

Charles Howard
Charles Howard

You really think your parents generation didnt have just as much, or more sex?

Jacob Rodriguez
Jacob Rodriguez

More than they think, much less than I'd like. The best girls I've met are already fucking married(I'm 22).

Realistically maybe 1 in 20 girls at my age are innocent if I high ball it.

Including 18 year olds it might be a decent chunk, but that clock is ticking.

Thomas Richardson
Thomas Richardson

It's even worse if you live near a military installation. Just got stationed at one in the Midwest and I thought it'd be a bit more traditional than the coastal cities. Dead wrong.
The guy/girl ratio for the whole town is fucked and anyone of quality seems to leave for a bigger city.

Gavin Hill
Gavin Hill

Attached: 1552844897978.png (835 KB, 761x889)

Aiden Gray
Aiden Gray

looking at my cock biting my lip
No homo, but I would definitely look if that was happening

Brandon Sanchez
Brandon Sanchez

go to big churches, and try to get into some sort of volunteer work at the church once you've been going for a while and people know you. Christian girls are one of the remaining bastions of innocence in modern girls. And in general they're pretty damn cute.

Adrian Parker
Adrian Parker

Some poofter tugged you off? Not impressed m8.

Anthony Myers
Anthony Myers

im a diagnosed autismo and socially awkward, have to force my self to even brush teeth and other basic hygienic shit, yet have been blessed with good genetics.
I probably went through only a month in highschool without seeing a girl or doing sexual acts (during last 3 highschool years), and fucked 2 of my friends exes, girls just showed a lot of interest in me where I basically only had to start a conversation and I was in, and some girls I just met outright asked to do stuff (not straight up sexual, but hanging out / watching a movie).

I'm thankful for it and I try not to boast about it, but if I ever get married and get children I want them to be blessed as well, and will only get children with a 8/10+ wife, because I had a great highschool experience and want them to have the same.

Christopher Young
Christopher Young

Friendly reminder 28% of gays have over 1000 sexual partners in their lives. 50% have 500+ partners. There's also a huge correlation between childhood abuse and gays.

Jordan Cooper
Jordan Cooper

That's nothing some other time a homeless man tried to take me out for breakfast with the money I had just given him wenn that failed he straight up asked if I wanted to fuck

Leo Garcia
Leo Garcia

Attached: bloat-chill.jpg (113 KB, 1024x814)

Jose Jones
Jose Jones

Attached: CDC-stats-on-women-promiscuity.jpg (2.69 MB, 4920x4161)

Jaxon Robinson
Jaxon Robinson

Having been to more than a few events where the drugs are flowing and people (and yourself) are banging all over the place there does come a moment where it feels like the fall of Rome. Like you're on the edge of the collapse of modern civilisation.

The best description I can give is that post-masturbation disgust but instead of being disgusted at yourself you are disgusted at what humanity/society has become, and all the nymphs dancing naked and high around you just exacerbates that sense of dread that this is all just a hedonistic distraction from something terrible on the horizon.

William Nguyen
William Nguyen

Bro...

Logan Martin
Logan Martin

Idk, I guess the tinder validation is nice. I still hate my life, and think about suicide routinely.

To make matters worse, I have been driven to total neuroticism by my obsession with looksmaxxing, and I can’t leave the house without being plagued by wild insecurities about things literally nobody notices but me.

Attached: 6C6B4619-8C9E-4267-A3E0-339495C4B290.png (325 KB, 1242x2208)

Colton Morgan
Colton Morgan

Based honk friend

Adrian Ross
Adrian Ross

Fine i guess. I’ve matched with 92 women on tinder and I feel nothing.

Aiden Gomez
Aiden Gomez

also I should reiterate what others ITT have said, basically the only pro of being very attractive is that you can date a couple points down and find a loyal girl. it turns out I'm too autistic for this, and managed to mess it up with a qt virgin who fell in love with me.

I'm considering taking finasteride to kill my libido (and save my hair). hookups just make me extremely depressed. i will be a handsome celibate like Morrissey.

Christian Ramirez
Christian Ramirez

go on date with cutie
things go great
she asks, "so what are you doing after this"
me, "going to the gym probably"
tell friend story 2 months later
only then realize she wanted to blast my bongos

Christopher Morgan
Christopher Morgan

lol

And we all know the more important question is average hotness of matches, and average response rate from your opening line

Brody Lee
Brody Lee

That makes you maybe above average, not really pertinent to the OP

my tinder after 2 months (tried and failed to quit for new year’s—lasted 2.5 weeks just fucking lol at my self-discipline)

John Martin
John Martin

Forgot pic

Attached: 2EE23A01-BEC7-4BF8-A039-B2CD96472B85.jpg (278 KB, 1242x2208)

Caleb Gray
Caleb Gray

Attractive male here, currently seeing three girls. AMA.

Attached: AD09008E-804F-4D38-8111-937A626590CE.jpg (285 KB, 1125x2436)

Bentley Ortiz
Bentley Ortiz

What kind of pictures do you use? I don't live in a city so 5k likes is ridiculous but my success varies extremely with pictures. Like if I smile its 10x better. I usually don't put body pics because I don't want to look cocky.

Just curious what works.

Alexander Reyes
Alexander Reyes

innocent
faggot
HAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA

HHHHHHHHHHHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Hudson Rogers
Hudson Rogers

post face, height, frame

Carter Lee
Carter Lee

I have, in order:

-good pic of me smiling, shoulders-up
-selfie with me and a (shorter and less attractive) friend smoking cigs outside a show
-completely staged full body picture of me in an apron with a whisk pretending to be baking
-selfie in the woods
-black turtleneck chest-up portrait in front of a marble bust in my rich relative's house
-black and white filter chest-up portrait in front of a rock wall

no shirtless pics, no suggestive pics, only one picture with someone else

Jason Green
Jason Green

Little of everything good and bad, I’ll be nice and match with an average girl.
Like a monkey’s paw. You could get what you want but theres a catch.

It suprises me when its a very attractive girl but then she turns out to be a single mom..

I feel like giving up on it all

Attached: 2CF3C0AB-B03C-4C3C-98D9-51FD4E5FB7A7.gif (898 KB, 498x596)

Brandon Sanchez
Brandon Sanchez

Being attractive has its pros and cons. EG
Pro: Be able to get away with more
Con: Guys and friends start acting like assholes because they're intimidated

Colton Taylor
Colton Taylor

The men without any opportunities become resentful, and the men with all of the opportunities become cynical.
It's cold at the top, but at least the view is alright.
You have all of the sex you could want, but none of the love, which is fine if you want that sort of thing, but unless you want to be accused of rape as soon as you make it, I recommend choosing women carefully.

Attached: ohno.jpg (295 KB, 1920x1080)

Grayson Cook
Grayson Cook

if girls aren't messaging you first you're not that good looking

Jaxon Gray
Jaxon Gray

Relax bro
Things'll probably work out

Attached: ae8HTBK.jpg (32 KB, 640x436)

Jonathan Perry
Jonathan Perry

implying jews will let the common filth have access to gene therapy
implying they wont just keep it for themselves while the rest of humanity becomes a brown disgusting mess

Attached: 1537969779259.jpg (105 KB, 700x684)

Grayson Cook
Grayson Cook

Is tinder your go-to for picking up grills or is irl the way to go?

William Powell
William Powell

This nigger gets it.

Attached: FB2AAA21-D9FC-4101-B184-572FF627965E.jpg (30 KB, 390x317)

Jace Cox
Jace Cox

Girls seriously fall for staged pics? I thought that would just look cringey.

Nathaniel Mitchell
Nathaniel Mitchell

brutal

Christopher Jackson
Christopher Jackson

this desu

I'm so fucking sick of jealous negs from uglier dudes, especially my friends

I don't even have that much sex

Luis Gutierrez
Luis Gutierrez

in the most sexually degenerate age since the fall of Rome?
lmao
You know the Victorian era was marked with just a shit ton of rampant sex parties right?

Chase Stewart
Chase Stewart

it doesn't really look staged. it's a convincing fake candid. but yeah, they do. they also fall for blatant morphs. women are not perceptive.

Lucas Butler
Lucas Butler

Nigga what

Isaiah Diaz
Isaiah Diaz

at debutante balls, every guy went home with a girl

in 2019, it's 20% of the guys

Leo Martinez
Leo Martinez

brutal truth, only that it's about 10%

Aaron Foster
Aaron Foster

any proof of this?

Josiah Collins
Josiah Collins

praise allah we must restrain these thots

even saying that shit ironically i hope your family gets torn apart by goat fucking towel heads

Nathaniel Thompson
Nathaniel Thompson

But the lying and home wrecking is unforgivable
He says has he continues to contribute to the problem

Ayden Cooper
Ayden Cooper

just go outside.

Ethan Lee
Ethan Lee

80/20 rule

Parker Martin
Parker Martin

It's even worse when you do find that girl and you end up losing her and never knowing why she left you. I don't even bother trying to go out and find another girl because I am afraid I will end up comparing her to my first and will never measure up to her. Which isnt fair to the girl so I dont try.

Aaron Butler
Aaron Butler

Theres no denying it..

Attached: 592A8564-0A76-4B35-9FBF-A80B61B9F17F.jpg (32 KB, 406x550)

Joshua Allen
Joshua Allen

The best course of action in your situation is to go to another big party like that and just open fire on everyone to send a message.

Austin Stewart
Austin Stewart

girl from out of town comes on to me really hard, go out thinking it'll be a hookup
connect on an incredible level, extremely attracted to her
end up kissing on my couch at the end of the night, when I try to escalate she tells me she's a virgin
I tell her all good and we just hang out and talk and kiss until like 7 AM
she tells me I'm perfect multiple times
end up on my knees thanking God for this gift after I took her back
try to feign aloofness and avoid overcommunicating and ruining what could potentially be the love of my life
end up acting like a retard and basically killing the spark by not responding substantively to the shit she sent me
it's been a month and a half, told me early this month that she'd be coming to town this week
no text
it's probably over
all I have now are golden retriever sorority whores who fall for my shitty fake confidence

Attached: 1451249738731.gif (3.89 MB, 300x225)

Jordan Jones
Jordan Jones

Pretty sure weimar was -just- more degenerate. Incest, paedophilia and bestiality are still taboo in contemporary times.

Attached: 1548726843151.png (439 KB, 686x597)

Justin Ward
Justin Ward

in the most sexually degenerate age since the fall of Rome?

Where did this nonsense come from? Rome was highly Chrsitian and conservative at this time. The fall was due to a decline of their empire for economic and social reasons (like masive plagues) then being finished off by invasion. Eastern half kept on trucking.

Alexander Hernandez
Alexander Hernandez

If men want women to stop beings whores then we need to stop putting them on pedestals and stop sacrificing your sexual morality for pussy.
If you go up to a girl and be like "you shouldn't be promiscuous and wear whore rags everywhere", she will literally not understand why she shouldn't even if you explain the logic to her. The genie is out of the bottle. God hardwired girls a certain way, and modern society exploits their most basic instincts with social media, dating apps, promiscuity, etc...
The only thing men can do to stop this is to just stop feeding them.
1. Take away female voting rights
2. Stop giving whores attention
3. Stop using dating apps
4. Stop putting them on pedestals
5. Stop being desperate betas
When you make a girl submit to you like this, she will literally love you forever. But no one is going to do that, we'll all just keep feeding them because we are all horny af

Samuel Wilson
Samuel Wilson

You forgot about removing them from the workplace.

Logan Hall
Logan Hall

Yeah that too

Hudson Cook
Hudson Cook

I don't want to have sex every day but my girl gets seriously sad and thinks that something is wrong with her (she has issues for sure).
At least she sucks my dick and swallows every last drop even though I told her she doesn't have to (I know that that was beta as fuck, I regret it now)

Thomas Kelly
Thomas Kelly

dont forget the worst offenders of them all, the beta orbiters who spend all their money on these whores and get nothing out of it

Jose Carter
Jose Carter

The only thing men can do to stop this is to just stop feeding them.
yes but this will never happen.

we have to work within our cultural parameters. you can't live like a hermit and pretend a based and redpilled trad woman with big milkies is gonna fall out of the sky. you have to play the field, you have to have sex, you have to have a high SMV, you have to totally captivate a girl and get her to EMULATE virtuous behavior, because that's all 99% of girls can do today.

Joshua Edwards
Joshua Edwards

ur
u
Immediate unmatch. I can't exist around that level of dumb/lazy

Alexander Ortiz
Alexander Ortiz

one thing I forgot to add:
I think the problem is that I don't know if she gets off or not. I ask her and she tells me yes but you can't trust women for shit. She shakes and shivers during intercourse but that can be faked too. I want to know if she gets off because if I have to fuck 10-15 times every week I don't want to do it just for myself. Because fucking her 2-3 times a day is hard work just for my orgasm.

Ethan Stewart
Ethan Stewart

That entirely defeats the purpose you tard.
It makes more sense to at least get a young girl and mold her. All you're going to accomplish is at best find a whore who hides it.

Caleb Ross
Caleb Ross

good luck with that after college

all women are fundamentally whores, it doesn't matter as long as they think you're the best they can get

Nathaniel Long
Nathaniel Long

Unless she's disgusting you will never be the best she can get. Society allows women to whore around. Waiting for marriage is the proper way to restrain women and if they don't they should be shunned.

Obviously since this doesn't work today you need to establish control over her and stay cozy with her group of friends. It needs to be clear that you run the show.

Being some autistic redpiller with high smv bullshit will just get you more whores.

Ian Hughes
Ian Hughes

Not posting face in this thread for obvious reasons but always get compliments when it winds up in Jow Forums.
5'11 and roughly 200lbs and 12% body fat. Roiding for this, 4sho.

IRL is how you get quality and Tinder is how you get quantity. You're much better off dating within your social circle if you're looking for something long-term but you can get really lucky on Tinder and such. Out of the current girls I'm seeing, they're all from Tinder. One is the first time I have ever met a girl who was MORE attractive than her profile pictures (looked like a 6.5, wound up being an 8).

On a side note, Tinder or IRL, if you want people to be interested in your, you have to be interesting. I can talk about myself and my hobbies for hours on end and sometimes I have to. A huge part of a girl actually wanting to pursue further with you is how comfortable you make them feel. Most women are timid and doing all of the talking on the first meeting eases them into that feeling.

Adam Clark
Adam Clark

Jesus fuck, right here with you man. I'm in the exact same position

Austin Diaz
Austin Diaz

I forgot to post a screen-cap to go along with that reply.

Attached: 23CE9A1A-25DB-4E2A-A250-0AE63E573899.jpg (385 KB, 1125x2436)

Ryan Diaz
Ryan Diaz

disagree on the second point somewhat

you have to be interesting to attract interesting girls, you don't have to be interesting to attract the vast majority of girls... in most cases being interesting is just being attractive. 90% of the time I let the girl do all the talking and ask all the questions and I just smile and look em in the eyes while being quiet.

like vince vaughn said in swingers, "I just wrinkle my brow and nod my head and they come away thinking I'm a cutie"

just listen to their female bullshit, touch them, and kiss them when you want to. if you have to put on a spectacle for some pussy you're trying way too hard.

Joshua Martinez
Joshua Martinez

You don't feed a girl shit, you're an incel.

Jace Parker
Jace Parker

non degenerate
Homo

Oh nonononono

Jonathan Perry
Jonathan Perry

Depends on what you’re looking for. I tend to stay away from the girls who just want sex because I haven’t used a condom in over a decade and don’t want any STDs. I also like making a solid connection with them because meaningless sex doesn’t really do much for me. To each their own though. This is just how I do it. I never felt that talking to somebody was putting in that much effort.

Attached: 5ED047E1-23F1-493E-8E38-678654A472C3.jpg (301 KB, 1125x2436)

Elijah Hughes
Elijah Hughes

based and blackpilled

Jack Carter
Jack Carter

Bland

Attached: 1458878860958.jpg (65 KB, 600x660)

Oliver Reed
Oliver Reed

I honestly don't want anything to do with women once I'm done masturbating. Sex, even though it feels better isn't really worth the trouble.

Attached: 1552385694776.jpg (100 KB, 1440x1299)

Jaxson Scott
Jaxson Scott

bad grammar
American
thirsty whores
checks out

Angel Ortiz
Angel Ortiz

I tend to stay away from the girls who just want sex because I haven’t used a condom in over a decade and don’t want any STDs. I also like making a solid connection with them because meaningless sex doesn’t really do much for me
posts lewd pics of 80 IQ high traffic sorority girl gash

Bentley Ramirez
Bentley Ramirez

She wasn’t worth it lad

Mason Jenkins
Mason Jenkins

you're probably right.

but if she wasn't worth it (girl who was legit perfect for me), what gurl is?

I'm a stiff breeze away from falling off the ledge and joining a monastery or some shit

Disable AdBlock to view this page

Disable AdBlock to view this page

Confirm your age

This website may contain content of an adult nature. If you are under the age of 18, if such content offends you or if it is illegal to view such content in your community, please EXIT.

Enter Exit

About Privacy

We use cookies to personalize content and ads, to provide social media features and to analyze our traffic. We also share information about your use of our site with our advertising and analytics partners.

Accept Exit