Haven't lifted in 12 days

>haven't lifted in 12 days

Attached: 1552139296954.png (667x936, 851K)

Other urls found in this thread:

webmd.com/fitness-exercise/news/20150708/muscle-strength-fades-after-just-two-weeks-of-inactivity
youtube.com/watch?v=YwpTrlty2d8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Muscles only start to deteriorate after two weeks. Go before it's too late

is this true?

Attached: 1547208928005.png (598x566, 71K)

FUCK THAT MONKEY HE STOLE AND BROKE MY IPHONE THAT HAD ALL MY NAKED SELFIES THAT SHOWED MY DAILY PROGRESS FOR THE PAST 2 YEARS AND I DIDNT USE ICLOUD BECAUSE I DONT WANT THEM LEAKED TO THE INTERNET!!!!! IM NEVER GOING BACK TO JAPAN FOR MY NEXT SEX VACATION!!!!!!!!!

Attached: 1516160977-aaaaaaaaaa.png (471x353, 140K)

I'm a little demotivated, is all. I'm just taking a break.

Attached: LP0fkP0.png (750x1334, 1.32M)

>webmd.com/fitness-exercise/news/20150708/muscle-strength-fades-after-just-two-weeks-of-inactivity
Inversely to that, you only need to work out once a week to maintain or even grow muscle. It'll be leagues slower than a normal routine but still possible

It says you lose 30% of muscle strength in two weeks. That means I've already lost almost 30%. I'm FUCKED.

Attached: aaahhhhh.jpg (1000x1000, 311K)

Unless you're starving yourself and sitting around all day like the laziest Auschwitz prisoner, you have nothing to worry about.

haha

Go right now pussy, the muscle will be back

Attached: 1501191930339.png (613x599, 58K)

We use the term ‘African American’ For them now

>keep bulking
>haven't lifted in weeks

Attached: 50a.jpg (470x595, 201K)

Fucking feel you. Had to take 2 weeks off after hernia surgery, and now to save myself from busting it open I have to lift like a normy for a while. Shit sucks

that is total bullshit. I have not worked out for 2 weeks before and i didnt lose anywhere near 30% of strength. Maybe more like 1-2%

what's the problem? even if you lose some muscle mass building it back up will be much easier than before, if for some reason you can't go back to the gym yet then do some calsithenics so you atleast slow down any potential gain loss

based and bloatpilled

How do you bros get motivation back when lifting gets tiresome? Being a wagecuck makes me want to be lazy all the time. What gets you back in the gym after a busy day/week? Inb4 "just go faggot", looking for srs answers.

lifting is the only thing that makes me feel alive

It used to be for me but after 8 years it starts to get stale. I've built good muscle but always fail at getting cut, I hate to use the "but much genetics" argument but fuck I cannot drop below 17% bodyfat no matter how hard I diet/do cardio.

It's been a month for me, you are ok. Just don't be surprised if you lose 40% of your strength. It will come back

Interesting. I was doing 40+ handstand pushups then stopped for over a weekend. Now only able to do 30. How quickly does it come back?

>What gets you back in the gym after a busy day/week?
First of all I go directly after work. Gym is on my way home. Then lifting helps me to regulate my stress level. I actually feel better when I lifted after a hard and busy day. When I don't go for more than 4-5 weeks, my mood changes and I become a pissy grumpy motherfucker. Had this from mid-november to the end of year bcs bloody persistent flu.

Are you a slav?

what happen? monkey got ghosted by monkeythot?

God, I can't wait to hit my goal lifts and just drop my gym to twice a week.
I enjoy going 6 days a week, but if I could replace four of those days with normal activities, like climbing and hiking, without compromising my compound progression then I would.

that's more the cns winding down. It's why a lot of calisthenics people have to do greasing the groove. You physically haven't lost any mass.

tfw got mumps so can't leave the house for two weeks

Attached: mumps.png (800x800, 501K)

youtube.com/watch?v=YwpTrlty2d8

Not into that sort of music but this one kinda gets to me

That's what you get for being an anti-vaxxer.

>not being vaccinated
You retard.

years of gains gone
you fucked up OP