Public humiliation

Why is public humiliation so fucking hot?

Attached: good_boy.jpg (540x613, 117K)

Because making a girl humiliate herself in public shows your power over her.

>Why is public humiliation so fucking hot?

You're mentally ill

Theres already a fucking beta censored thread and a sissy thread, do we really need this one too

i would just clap that ass once and leave a red mark. it will be the height of my being, take me to jail i don't care.

>findom
Sad and disgusting

Yes we do because censored fetish is really lame and sissy is pretty overdone as well

public humiliation femdom and findom is hot and awesome

i probably spent over 300 bucks the last 5 days on various findommes online

Its good but they just HAD to add findom and feet.

>female is distant and can only touch feet

That kind of humiliation sucks.

Best humiliation is when a girl gropes and fondles you. You're still inferior but she enjoys having you as her property.

Not this alienating-disconnected shit. I already alienate myself as it is.

Attached: images(20).jpg (227x222, 10K)

It would be better if she was the one being humiliated

We need this one to show our inferiority to spoiled brats and gorgeous girls

Attached: shopping_slave.jpg (1280x1064, 367K)

I'm all for humiliation and shit but findom is the most retarded """fetish""" to ever exist. I have more respect for bbc sissy cuckolds or whatever the fuck than guys into findom.

i'm into both sissy bbc cuckoldry and findom

deal with it

I don't know what is worse, but both are disgusting.

Hmmm, I guess terrible fetishes are genetically linked

Findom is like a ultimate humiliation that's why its so hot

The only way a girl being the dominant and humiliating someone is acceptable is when she is forcing another girl into becoming lesbian even when she is reluctant about it

How is it ultimate humiliation when it's completely voluntary?

You dont know real humiliation.

You are voluntarily giving up money and power to a girl. Money that she obviously deserves. how is that not humiliating?

That's self-humilation which isnt really humiliation. It would need some blackmail element.

wow this sounds great, can you post some examples

it both falls under the spectrum of male masochism, so yes. Guys into findom are extremely likely to also be into other femdom stuff like feet worship, ass worship, trampling and other shit.

I like femdom a lot but one of the limits i have is anything public. That shit will permanently stick with you and affect your life. A nope from me

/thread
what the fuck is this OP

where's my cute and full of affection bullying?
I want a girl to start debating me on whichever subject in front of friends/public and destroy me and then spend the evening taunting me as I pout in the corner all alone or something
and her to make fun of me for being a manlet, or because of the way I'd always react whenever she touches me inappropriately or the feminine whimpers I'd let out when she'd play with my nipples or whisper dirty things in my ears while groping me

I'm really starting to believe in the CIA conspiracy more and more, OP is a fucking spook trying to brainwash people

>/thread

no, fuck you

>no, fuck you
no, you fuck you