Be me

>Be me
>about two hours ago
>about to hit the gym, pre-workout time
>Too lazy to make anything, headache
>Got a Bagel from three days ago with nothing on it and a Monster Energy Ultra to reenact the Boomer meme (literally the reason I bought that shit
Fuckit.png
>Monster, plain and probably spoiled Bagel plus painkillers are now my pre-workout
>actually did better than usually with a proper meal
Wtf.wav

What are your pre-workouts, /fit?

Also, am I becoming a Boomer, as this Monster has fueled me with previously unknown powers? Kind of weird since I am more of a Doomer myself, pic related

Attached: 1546460013344.jpg (1398x925, 98K)

Dont need a plain bagel, or pain killers. The pain is my pre-workout

Attached: aaaaaaaa.jpg (1242x808, 120K)

Attached: Blade-Runner-teaser-with-Ryan-Gosling-924785.jpg (590x350, 19K)

(((Bagels)))

Attached: 1550026155549m.jpg (684x1024, 101K)

I don't have any pre-workouts besides a protein shake and creatine after eating a meal.

Also OP, don't drink energy drinks, they'll make you fatigued and if you continue to not eat proper food, you will face the consequences in the long run like injuries and such.
Try eating oatmeal, eggs, pasta, etc if you want to perform better and fuel your body the right way. Energy drinks are terrible for your gains.

Is that dog our Lord and saviour, Sseth?

I know, I don't drink energy drinks at all and I eat healthy like no other nibba I know, I had this Monster laying in my fridge for like 3 weeks now, I really did just buy it to make a Boomer meme lmao

faggot dont poison your self with shit like that

My dad is 56 and has a full head of hair, even my grandfather when he died at 80 he had a full head of hair and a beard. It's not my fault that you have shit genes and will bald at 30.

There are two possibilities here, either you replied to the wrong thread, or you actually think wholesome, good foods are poison.
Either way, you are a retarded faggot

Also post body

I want her back lads

Attached: gifrayn.gif (404x347, 1003K)

oh wait shit, im am actually retarded the fuck is wrong with me.

I could text her here and now i'd love to get that happiness of texting her for a mere second too

Do it, don't be like the rest of us who never made that first move

Attached: f20c1fc6668a6b1b5b5d5854e5339571d43430ce1c0a2422eaa10c55374ce989.jpg (428x424, 16K)

Problem is, she's my Ex

Well I mean, I get it now. Abort mission, you'll only be disappointed.

Porbably meh

probably meth

I drink a caffeinated BCAA, swallow my high blood pressure and metformin medication along with my male performance (MegaMan) stack. I quickly jump in the shower, put my phone in a plastic bag and load up a good doujin, lube up my ona hole and start fucking the hell out of it while spraying my ballsack with the detachable shower head. I usually shoot anywhere between 8 to 12 ropes of pearly cum. I then proceed to dry off, kiss my waifu pillow and then drive to the gym and work out for 1-1/2 hours. 6 days a week.

Attached: 1493914420973.jpg (1200x948, 121K)

My preworkout is thinking about jews

>caffeinated BCAA
that a thing

Does it get you pumped up and angry, user?
Because that's not good goyum

is pre workout good for waking up better?

I should try that someday

She's getting filled with black cocks right now she doesn't even remember you.

I know the guy she's with now which makes it even worse

it fills me with burning anger

you use your ona in the shower? doesnt that remove the lube quite quickly?

Attached: gifryan2.gif (217x233, 52K)

>impersonating me to win the argument
pathetic.