Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=uNioB80Al60
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

die young

Not be an insect (asian)

Neck yourself in your 30s

Kys

don't get cancer.

Jet Li has hyperthyroidism, that's most likely why he's aged a bit.

>no wanting to turn into a friendly cartoon turtle

never gonna make it

Embrace it and make sure you have some nice grandkids

People get old

And heart problems. And spinal problems. This is him in 2009, one year before he got diagnosed with all that shit. If you look up full pic of right side of OP, you'll see he has someone helping him stand up as well by holding his arm.

Attached: Jet-Li.jpg (594x395, 26K)

>The Beijing-born actor revealed in 2013 that he was suffering from hyperthyroidism after being diagnosed in 2010, according to The Hollywood Reporterthis link opens in a new tab.

>“I’m in pain, but I’m not suffering. I’m happy,” he said at the time.

>The outlet also reported that Li had a heart condition as well as trouble standing for long periods of time due to injuries attained on movie sets to his legs and spine.
feels bad, man. Fearless was a pretty cool movie.

Attached: Ddl1T3kUwAEBwI7.jpg (600x800, 87K)

Remove all testosterone from your body?

>How do I avoid
>the best stage of life if you did everything else correctly
why would u

Do not be asian

He looks fucked because of some fucked up ass eating parasite he picked up while murdering commies it vietnam. It was dormant until a few years back it kicked in and bam...he's fucked. Poor guy. Guess those gooks got him in the end.

Old pic. He is in good health now

Attached: d501c14c-1877-11e9-8ff8-c80f5203e5c9_972x_141858.jpg (972x1458, 159K)

Good to hear, thanks brah.

youtube.com/watch?v=uNioB80Al60

>I’m in pain, but I’m not suffering

Attached: 1541381466716.jpg (960x960, 46K)

this guy was one of my childhood heros

Attached: 1527849133554.jpg (251x251, 10K)

That's so sad bros. Working in (((Hollywood))) probably didn't help his health much.

Jet Li has a whole series of health problems. That's why you haven't seen him in films for ages. He's retired. He's gonna die in a few years.

Attached: jet-li-1[1].jpg (1336x2000, 2.11M)

getting sick is sad if its when you are young, once you reached some serious suit and nailed it and you managed to enjoy it for some...nothing matters, i wouldnt mind to die at 40 if i lived well the past 20 years

you guys afraid of death but remember dying is a new chance to live again

Rich actors are usually healthier than the general population for obvious reasons.

Fuck he's only in his 50's... I watched all his movies. Hong Kong 90s action flicks are unparalleled. I hope he pulls through

He looks exceptionally bad in this pic, if you look up others he looks better. Random health problems fucking suck.

>>“I’m in pain, but I’m not suffering. I’m happy,” he said at the time.
>>The outlet also reported that Li had a heart condition as well as trouble standing for long periods of time
Coping this much...

That's not cope my friend, that is what happens when you learn to meditate. You find out that pain by itself is just a sensation, and suffering is a state of mind where you are resisting the sensation of pain. The suffering part is optional.

>dying is a new chance to live again
explain please

Attached: 1550951534561.png (498x568, 345K)

He really doesn't look much different if you take away the old man glasses and throw some hair back on. He didn't look that great to begin with.

You sound like a child trying to fit in with men

Are you asking how to avoid aging?

He would literally look the say with a black hairpiece and if he lost the glasses

Meanwhile Jackie Chan is twice the age and is still jumping off buildings and shit

He'd look younger if he didn't dress like an uncle

Meanwhile, Dane cook is morphing into harvey weinstein

Attached: 4916853A00000578-5377383-All_about_fun_During_their_first_trip_the_couple_were_nothing_sh-a-70_15183 (962x1445, 120K)

You mean one of his seven stunt doubles

Wtf i remember him being pretty fit years ago

>I hope he pulls through
It only going down from here... If it goes a little up it's to go down twice as hard...

Attached: stem cell.jpg (676x1132, 497K)

He looks like he went vegan, reminds me of those zombies Greger and Klaper

>I hope he pulls through
>thyroid problems
You don't just "pull through" thyroid trouble. It#s generally incurable, and if you have some bad luck, it isn't even treatable (hormones and stuff don't work on like 30% of sufferers).

t. has the opposite, Hashimoto's disease for over 15 years now

based

I thought he did his own stunts