Egg Whites

I honestly cannot stand the taste of egg (yolks), are egg whites almost as good?

Attached: egg-beaters-100-egg-whites-53139.png (500x500, 42K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=chKXlVK6zMA&t=2s
cdc.gov/features/salmonellaeggs/index.html
saudereggs.com/blog/eggs-vs-egg-whites-which-one-is-healthier/
livestrong.com/article/424320-is-the-nutritional-value-of-eggs-different-depending-on-which-way-you-cook-them/
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/9772141
youtube.com/watch?v=QJqiSJOJmNA
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

much better

You're mentally ill if you don't like taste of raw egg. I bet you eat sugar filled man made fruits, but raw egg - part of our natural diet - is disgusting to you.

Egg whites are what you want. They're totally bland and tasteless though. You combine them with spinach/kale and you get tons of vitamins, and the eggwhites provide the protein. It's a winning combo. Add some cheese for flavor.

Tons of eggwhite scrambles you can make. Just an idea.

youtube.com/watch?v=chKXlVK6zMA&t=2s

If you don't eat your egg whites with Tabasco, you're retarded

i have to eat eggwhites with something, hot sauce or spices otherwise they actually make me gag

>but raw egg - part of our natural diet

Cook those eggs dipshit. There's ZERO benefit from not cooking them, and the negatives are dying.

I mix them with avacado.

use The yolk. That’s where the flavor is.

>muh flavor

All that uneeded calories too.

germ theory is just that, a theory. it's never been proven.

You're lucky they do Paseurization on these eggs now. Literally saving your dipshit ass. But Pasteurization is not perfect, and with cooking you get near 0% chance of death. Literally no reason not to.

you're an idiot because no, they don't pasteurize eggs.
keep being scared of some boogieman they invented to sell you stuff.

Based sv3rige larper

Scrambled eggs with eggwhites added taste better, they are fluffier and less "eggy". Protein shakes with eggwhites mixed in are godtier also. I like to mix a milk, eggwhites, oats, vanilla whey and either yogurt or peanutbutter.

>implying we ate raw eggs in any regular basis, ever
based retard sv3rige larper

>You effete cucks hate eating like we did when 70% of kids died as toddlers and life expectancy was 39 years lmao

Attached: 1479807767817.jpg (1440x764, 678K)

I'm sure life expectancy was so low because of all the heart attacks they had, not the fact they were hunting mammoths and fighting off lions with spears.

Not him but they do pasteurize the egg whites. It actually makes the protein more bioavailable too as raw egg protein needs to be partially denatured otherwise you’re only getting 50% of protein

that's an egg product, it's not an egg.

You retards know that YOU HAVE TO COOK eggs to actually get the benefits of the protein, right?

that's not how biology works.

>”The chicken reached Europe (Romania, Turkey, Greece, Ukraine) about 3000 BC.”
>”Introduction into Western Europe came far later, about the 1st millennium BC”
>too busy hunting mammoths from 3000bc-1000bc
Oh really now?

Attached: 7656A149-D54E-4212-B7AC-9F19F1EE002B.gif (320x240, 2.09M)

Better not go outside then. You have a higher chance of getting struck by lightning and winning the lottery than dying from salmonella. And that's assuming you get it in the first place. Hilariously other foods like leafy greens and fruits are more likely to carry illnesses.

It's risk vs benefit dipshit. This is literally the fallacy everyone uses to justify pointless stupid behavior.

Risk of eating uncooked eggs: high.
Benefit: zero.

There's literally zero reason to do it. It gives you no benefits nutritionally. It's the same protein. But you get a small risk of outright dying.

so do you want to argue civilization or hunter-gatherer nomadic tribes?

if you believe that raw eggs are more likely to give you salmonella, but that's quite a logical leap to make.

CDC and literally every scientific body says you're full of shit.

cdc.gov/features/salmonellaeggs/index.html

they cite nothing in that article, it's just fear mongering propaganda.
lmao.

I'm not the other guy that replied to you.
>However, too much heat can damage the nutrients in the yolk. Cooking an egg can reduce around 17-20 percent of its vitamin A level and as much as 6-18 percent of its antioxidant levels.
saudereggs.com/blog/eggs-vs-egg-whites-which-one-is-healthier/
>Unfortunately, frying is one of the most destructive methods of cooking for the nutrients in eggs, and it’s also the cooking method that produces the most glycotoxins
>This is because heat can denature egg proteins and nutrients. In particular, different cooking methods can reduce the amount of proteins, healthy fatty acids and carotenoids you’re getting in each egg.
livestrong.com/article/424320-is-the-nutritional-value-of-eggs-different-depending-on-which-way-you-cook-them/
Whether or not this is worth the reduced protein absorption doesn't matter to me. People that eat raw eggs can decide for themselves. But to say it provides zero benefit is disinfo. Stop talking shit you have no idea about

If you're that concerned about Vit A, eat a carrot or some spinach. It's not worth it to risk DEATH or serious illness to get slightly more Vit A.

>eat a carrot or some spinach
Pigments of plants are not Vitamin A

Fucktwat, you learn biology before you start having mouth diarrhea.

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/9772141

>Five ileostomy patients were studied,
>Ileostomy is a stoma constructed by bringing the end or loop of small intestine out onto the surface of the skin, or the surgical procedure which creates this opening. Intestinal waste passes out of the ileostomy and is collected in an artificial external pouching system which is adhered to the skin.
a study on 5 people who don't have proper bowels.
awesome show, great job.

Cooking methods have little impact on protein benefit unless you burn the fuck out of your food. Denatured protein will still be broken down into amino acids - its usable form. This is not the same for vitamins because you need its intact structure for functioning.

You do understand that how control vs experimental testing works, right?

Imagine being so retarded you're afraid to eat fruit and vegetables

Do like I do and minmax it; egg whites and avocadoes instead of yolks
Very based and yes, avocadoes are MUCH better than yolks

Attached: 1552875422470-1087502859.jpg (3264x1836, 1.2M)

That's called the hluk scramble.
youtube.com/watch?v=QJqiSJOJmNA

Ok