Literally everyone here says they could do 130lbs bench...

>literally everyone here says they could do 130lbs bench, 90lbs OHP 220lbs deadlift and 200lbs squat on their first day in gym, even those shorter and lighter than me
>I can barely do 100lbs bench, 55lbs OHP, 190lbs deadlift and 155lbs squat despite being 6'1 and 80kg even after 3 weeks of SS

WHY AM I SO FUCKING WEAK, THIS SHOULDN'T BE POSSIBLE

Attached: 1544546109894.jpg (793x786, 54K)

People on here are liars, user
your numbers are fine, it all takes time and people have different starting points
stick with it, lift heavy, eat big, you'll make it

I actually hope so. I've always felt like I am super weak. Sure others in gym have been doing this for years already but I've always felt like I should do much better than what I currently do

I started at 95 bench, 50 OHP, 125 squat and I didn't DL when I started at 6'3" 180 so you have me beat

>Lifting to impress others
You'll never make it if your measure of making it is based on others. Making it is a continual journey of fighting every day to become a better version of yourself - focus only on becoming your ideal self, and admiration from others will follow.

your form is probably crap and you have no core strength

Your numbers are better than my starting numbers. Stick with it, come here to shitpost and trick noobs into self injury.

Look at how insecure this board is. Of course they'll lie about their numbers. You're fine.

>he fell for the estating meme

kek. Look at what dudes at your gym lift and then see the stuff people write on here. Mos guys are larping for internet points. Just do your best its the only thing that matters.

Been lifting 4 moons and still can't squat more 60

Plenty of people start at those numbers and lie about it.

My recent starting stats(2.5 months ago) were
105x5lb bench
65x5lb OHP
65x5lb squat
@5'10" 155lb

Just keep it up and numbers will improve.

People on here are complete larpers.
The strongest guys on here post on /owg/ and /plg/. Everyone else is a larper.

Stop comparing yourself to others.
The only guy you are competing against is the you from last week

you're gonna make it as long as you stick with it user
you'll look back at your training log a year from now and be amazed at how far you've come. you'll have stalls, you'll feel like you haven't made nearly enough progress for how long you've been lifting, and then you'll realize one day, a while from now, how much stronger you are than the people around you
I believe in you

maybe ur just a pussy lmao

jk man there is no strength standards, everything is highly variable due to genetics, leverages, training routines and diet
all that matters is you make progress

I mean you are super weak. But that just means you have a lot of room to improve. So keep at it until you are less pathetic.

not to mention your form alone can give you massive number gains. if anything people that begin lifting at higher weights are more likely to injure themselves because their form is shit

Looking at what beginners start with in the gym it's easy to see that people on Jow Forums are often lying, you'll recognize it too after you spent a few months there, no worries.

People like you get my respect at the gym. It's better to workout at a weight that you can do instead of trying to overdo it counterproductively. Just don't conpare yourself to others and try to lift heavier over time. Compete with yourself

How the fuck is your squat lower than your OHP?

Probably due to a small knee surgery. I got so used to not using my legs for small movements over a few years that squats felt so fucking weird. It went up really easily though so I think it was more of a mental thing.

You must be joking. I started benching just the 20 kg (40 lb) bar at the beginning. And I have only progressed to 45 kg (90lbs)for 7 months . You are doing fine

My numbers in the beginning were
Bench 40kg x 5
Press 30kg x 5
Squat 70kg x 5
Deadlift 90kg x 5

3.5 years later they are
Bench 120kg x 5
Press 80kg x 5
Squat 210kg x 5
Deadlift 230kg x 5

Bodyweight went from 87kg to 110kg @ 194cm.

Oh wait potatoes. Didn’t see your weight. My starting body weight was 53 kg

All that matters is that you're lifting more than last week breh. Lifting is a long term commitment. The actual numbers right now don't matter

I’ve only been lifting for a few months, but I haven’t increased the weight st all because my form is still shit.

Three months beginner progress, 5'9 and 140 lbs at start.
Numbers were as follows, all on 5x5.
day 1 -> today
Squat 40 kg -> 85 kg
Deadlift 60 kg -> 100 kg
OHP 25 kg -> 42.5 kg
Pendlay row 40 kg -> 62.5 kg
Bench press 55 kg -> 67.5 kg

I try to eat about 3200 kcal a day and I do not smoke or drink. Three work outs a week.

Your numbers look good.

Started at 85 bench, 45 ohp, 155 dead and 95 squat. Dont worry user.

brah, you stupid bitch, you're at the precipice of JUICY beginner gains. Keep at it and you'll be a mad lad asap

I didnt start until I was 33, but legit my 1st time deadlifting I hit 365... then again I used to install glass doors and windows and move drywall around ect., my overhead press was 115, bench was 165 and my squat was 245... come on kids if my old ass can out lift you then you are a pathetic weakling

Man up and prove me wrong

Probably at 300lbs bodyweight
what do you lift now FAT CUNT

What's your current weight? Just asking bc im similar height and same amount of time in training. Nice progress btw.

at 5'6

oh and
bp-275
ohp 185
squat 375
dl 515

why do you give a fuck what you or anyone else lifts on their first day in the gym

you should be more worried about being retarded than weak

5'5 good sir

>375 squat
Embarassing. You need to train and stop bragging. Deadlifting means nothing, it's lift that depends mostly on biomechanics and limb lengths.

I have been training for about 8 months now and think I am doing pretty good thanks

pls be in london

ignore that guy he's a fucking moron

I think he is just jelly

Jesus OP, don't be such a fag, you're doing a strength routine and complaining about being weak... Just give it at least a couple months and you'll see your weak ass strength double. If you could get strong in a fooking month everyone would be strong

thanks all. This is really the friendliest and most encouraging board out there. You're always there for me to cheer me up and motivate me

Attached: 1429685865915.png (645x773, 10K)

I am at 67kg/147 lbs. Gained no fat, or negligible amount, in the process.

I can bench 40 kg after 6 months of lifting hahahahaha I'm definitely gonna make it haha

Everyone went through this shit. I remember posting my progress after 1 month of lifting. It's retarded and don't do it. If you want to ask about your number, come after 2 years and they'll still be shit probably, who cares.

wow, im 155lbs and your repping some of my maxes. good shit bro.

>moving weight 2 inches while being obese
>strong

I couldn't OHP the bar when i started

Post lifts fat manlet

>what is e-stating

Anyone else feel like they wasted their life waiting so long to get fit?

>literally start lifting right after the peak age for human fitness

If I kept doing sports until I was of age to lift I’d be in the prime of my life right about now. Instead my prime is going to be in my late 20s and I’ll never be as great as I could’ve been. Feels bad man, kinda see the appeal in kids now, foster a son that’ll get the max gains I will never achieve

I don't see the problem. I started at 29. Yeah, it is not optimal. But through hard work, in two years from now I will perhaps have build more than half of the muscle mass of my genetic max. In two years, when I'm 31, I will thank my 29 year old self for starting back then.

Besides, you talk about your prime "being in your late 20s". You are a kid, you don't even know how young you will feel in your late 20s. You will be out of college and among the youngest motherfuckers at your workplace. You will look great. And everyone at the office will be miring.

Hows this senpai
>tried to get into liftan af 16
>bullied by personal trainer at gym
And then
>tried to start again at 19
>friends all start talking shit about me

Cut all the shit at 22 and now 23 and liftan 1/1.2/2/2.5
I know I'm still young but fuck Maine, I missed years of gains already

>tfw ohp is my best lift
>lmao0.5pl8
haha kill me

>you don’t know how young you will feel

I dunno about you but I feel a huge difference between 6 and 26 in every aspect

Yeah not the end of the world but it’s depressing that I’ll never be what I could have been

>projecting your failed dreams on your son
Fuark off