Be normal but kind of fat dude, girls didn't notice me

>be normal but kind of fat dude, girls didn't notice me
>hit the gym, became kind of fit and gain confidence to talk to girls more
>they still reject me and look visible disgusted/bored/upset whenever i talk to them
guess i fell for the meme

Attached: 1546810011997.jpg (1080x720, 299K)

girls can smell your virginity

Yeah man, keep working. You need to lift at least for a year and in the meantime read and work on yourself.

Self-improvement is for yourself my friend, not for others. Become the best version of you. And if you do not love yourself, how do you expect others to? You're gonna make it bro, I believe in you.

thanks bros, i'll keep going forward

how so?

Being attractive comes from inside. You use that to become attractive on the outside. You can style yourself better, change your hair/beard, workout more and change your diet. Real men will not accept failure for themselves. Regardless of how you look keep trying.

Attached: 1536152945623.jpg (428x750, 53K)

Not him but I’m going trough similar things as you. Girls can tell you’re inexperienced and they equate it to not being sexually pleasing/childish. The older we get the more difficult improving upon this becomes. My thought process was always that if I get super aesthetic I could get enough easy lays to be normal and work from normalcy towards being really fucking good with girls. Got maybe 2 easy lays because of it and then got fat again. Now I’m 23 and the fact I’m so inexperienced/ drop my spaghetti constantly is seen as creepy. 17-19 it was cute. 20 and up, its fucking weird. Wish I could help more man but I’m just as lost as you

>that Wojak
>his own place
I would be happy as a goddamn clam, and the ladies would appreesh

>grow up as a massively obese christian with parents who forbid any sex on tv/books/movies and would get punished for talking about it
>feel intense shame and fear over the thought of even holding hands with a girl
>get in to shape in 20s and finally look and feel good
>still turn in to a scared little fat boy when talking to women i find attractive
>if they still show interest I nearly have a panic attack at the thought of intimacy and end up cucking myself

please please how to stop this.

Fatass.

Kill yourself instead brother, its for the greater good.

>he lifted for girls
never going to make it

I’m not sure how to stop it other than forcing yourself and exercising pure will to ignore those shitty feelings, but you’re not alone. I didn’t grow up with a strict household like that but I think at some point I was bullied at a super young age for liking a girl.

It’s so vague but I remember being in preschool and somehow knowing this cute little blonde hair blue eyed girl named Ciera, don’t remember how we knew each other but I thought of her as my girlfriend. I think what happened is our parents met, we met and my mom teased me later saying I made a girlfriend but I thought she was serious. In our class when I mentioned she was my girlfriend she told me I was gross and ugly and said ew infront of everyone. I was mostly confused and couldn’t have comprehended how that response could have been possible, or why she even seemed so bitchy and mad at me. From that point forward I was fucked. This cute Hispanic girl liked me too but I was so put off by it I told her that SHE was gross out of fear. Then just always feared that level of rejection and humiliation/confusion I felt. I realize this is fucking pathetic and retarded, consideirng it happened at such a young age, but it was literally the first time anyone had ever treated me in a negative way. Then in the same year this other girl came to talk to us and not knowing better I tried to punch her in her balls. This was a Christian preschool inside a church. The teachers went absolutely apeshit and told me I could “never touch a girl again”. That shit fucked me up. It’s even more regarded because that first girls Mom is a junkie methhead on welfare and I think I even heard her father diddled her, yet I’m scared even at 23 over something the little girl at preschool said to me and have been subconsciously terrified of girls growing up so that I lack any ability to socialize with them.

I can’t even tell anyone about this because of how autistic it sounds.

drugs? I dunno. I feel u on the "raised christian and feel shame about sex" thing. just find a way to not be too much inside your head when youre interacting. this is why people say alcohol is a social lubricant but if there are other big things in your life that can provide a distraction it works too. hope this helps

Midget.

Just do it more man, don’t stop w

Try to be polite and more considerate in your conversations, OP. Simple compliments are great also people enjoy relatable topics, or if you are very interested in an uncommon hobby, you can demonstrate confidence by displaying enthusiasm while explaining your interests and having others understand your views.
Girls are just as scared as guys are when approaching a new person, dont come across as arrogant or intimidating, but friendly and approachable. Don't be afraid to laugh at a silly joke or show genuine interest in someone elses conversation. Charisma is literally just being yourself and the word itself is one letter missing from Chad.
You will make it if you believe in yourself fren. :)

High levels of testosterone are translated into higher levels of androstenol and androsterone. It's the physical byproduct of the degradation of testosterone after it's facilitated.
The female (and male, interestingly enough) olfactory bulb has specific receptors that this hormone(pheromone) binds to.
It obviously signifies a lot about you, from immunofortitude to virility to genetic drift to even your age.

depending on how attractive you got and how young/insecure the grill is, her defense mechanism is to act disinterested and even disgusted with you. It's to protect themselves from any potential ego bruising.

I can get laid but i can count the women that seemed to want to have a conversation with me on one hand, and that's if the hand got bits of it blown off.

Hey dumb it down Einstein. English

Nvm realized you’re talking about pheromones

Women can tell if you nofap or not.

you probably come off as desperate.

talk to them the way you'd talk to a childhood friend that kind of disappointed you with the way they turned out, not like someone you need to entertain or impress. that should be self-explanatory and anyone who actually gets laid and thinks about it can confirm. let me know if you need more details though.