WORST PEOPLE at the gym thread

WORST PEOPLE at the gym thread

there's a group of teenaged hoodlums who lift at my gym.

they usually just stick to the courts playing bball but sometimes they go to the weights area and its annoying af.

- strong af BO
- loud AF, legit zoo mode
- dropping weights, zero gym etiquette
- skinny but lean (typical basketball genetics)

they look like pic related.

They're honestly the worst.
Worse than the old white boomers who try and give unwanted advice.
Worse than the dyel pajeets who wear polo shirts and jeans.
Worse than the asians who just do squats, deadlifts, and cleans with a ton of unnecessary gym gear (and still look like shit)

Attached: d0a0409e32a0a41b73689068ccd7c344.jpg (600x800, 47K)

racist

russian stronglifters who go around offering advice to people totally unaware that they're completely autistic and obviously have no empathy

i swear its a type, seen it three times now

yup,
seen this too.

the russian/eastern european type who mostly just do Olympic lifting

>complaining about people being loud or dropping weights at the gym
If you hate nigs that’s fine, but the gyms a gym it’s not a library, stop bitching about people being loud. Also skinny but lean is a meaningless statement, anyone skinny is automatically lean.

The gym bro who gave you advice once and now always wants to workout with you

i don't hate black people.
I only hate ghetto trash.

and by dropping the weights, I mean actually throwing dumbbells/plates the ground when they're done using it.
they never rerack weights either

I'm wasting strength by reracking. The gym worker can clean it up kek.

>literally anybody who's using his phone
>Literally anybody who's sitting on a bench/machine they're not using so they can chat with somebody else
>The guy who takes 5 minute rests between sets, and never leaves the machine/bench
>The guy who does curls with the 8kg dumbbells, but just in case, takes a pair of 6kg and 10kg as well.

jews told me this multiculturalism would help our society though

East Euros aren't as polite as the West so they'll confront you and not even realize how they come off as since usually that's how they act towards each other.

>that guy that does the little hop at the top of his deadlift

That guy who takes ten minute breaks on the squat rack looking at his phone, like fuck off.

And then when you're doing sets some juicehead fucking asks you how more sets when you just got on. And what does he do? Barbell curls.

Fuck
Off

I don't know if we should trust those Jews. I do feel sorry for them for the whole holocaust thing... I'm sure they have our best interests in mind! And you just know they must give good advice; just look at how successful and wealthy they are!

*ahem*

Attached: DGTJJXrUMAMrDJu.jpg (400x382, 19K)

>that faggot that swaps the dumbbells around forcing you to either continue the cycle of wrong dumbbel placement or clean up his shit for him

russian men in general are brunt

dyel pajeets that never unrack their weights, smelly niggers

>That guy who brings in his Thor hammer thing in a special metal case and does workouts in front of the mirror

in britbong lands it's usually pajeets and sand niggers that lurk around
>never put the equipment back
>come to you in the middle of lifting when any cunt would notice that you can't answer
>sometimes come in groups and swarm one machine or bench
>don't care about surroundings
>try to chat up white girls even if they show their disinterest
>smell like their food

niggers are usually based, respect that you're around and usually put their stuff back

>i dont hate black people
>>/lgbt/

> That one fat chick who walks the tredmill at 6am while staring at me in the mirror
> that one fat chick who literally grabbed a yoga mat, set it up next to my bench and started doing scissor kick ab shit in front of me for like 10 sets of 20
God i get up at 5:30am so nobody bothers me in the gym why are you doing this leave me alone

Attached: 20B64F51-1967-48DF-A08D-E88692686C3C.jpg (500x500, 30K)

They want you to fuck them, user. You know what you must do.

>Worse than the asians who just do squats, deadlifts, and cleans with a ton of unnecessary gym gear (and still look like shit)

Do you go to a uni gym in California by any chance? That’s my whole entire gym. A bunch of fucking duel chinks everywhere

Had this happen while I was in Germany as an exchange student

>friend tells a joke
>I’m drunk so it’s the funniest shit I’ve ever heard
>can’t stop laughing
>polish guy in our group says “stop laughing”
>look at him like pic related

Eastern euros are some serious goobers

Attached: 538481CA-A233-4F3E-A8A5-84BEE960D671.gif (492x277, 1.66M)

Be in Jap land for work

>The one old dude who wears a fucking leotard while working out and thinks he looks fucking great. Gross as fuck watching the sweat patches grow across a leotard.

>The one feminine as fuck looking twink who keeps staring at me with fuck me eyes and smiling at me because he's never seen a foreigner and always ends up working out next to me. Yes you look ultra fuckable and would probably grip me like a vice but leave me alone I'm in a happy relationship, stop tempting me.

> pack of Mexicans late at night who only do chest exercises

Seriously what the fuck is up with that shit

yup.
california university gyms are FILLED with these types of dyel asians

they come in with a black duffle bag filled with straps, belts, chalk, bcaas, etc and all they do are deadlifts, squats, cleans, etc

What uni?

Cal State Fullerton here

Any group that IRL groupchats around a bench/squat rack and makes a nest of loose weights, dumbbells, barbells, and other equipment, only stopping to do one shitty set every 10 minutes.

graduated years ago but UCLA

Look at any Mexica wrestler. Mexicans value big chests like Slavs value strong legs, backs, and cores.

different user but ucr :)

Had some nigger grab the dumbbells I was using and go and lift his weak ass lifts.

Got kinda challenged but decided meh and fucked about on my own.

Dude was staring at me the moment him and his zoo mates walked in tho.

This is why I lift.

he was trynna impress his friends

Theres a shortage of squat racks in my gym.
>squatting heavy triples/ sets of 5
>asian (males and females, doesnt matter) asks how many sets i have left
>"prolly 5 or so, i take long breaks,
>you can work in
>they decline and stand by waiting

Gonna be waiting a while, because ill be damned if im gonna hurry for your antisocial ass.

Some black guys used to come up behind me while I was doing squats, box jumps, or whatever and poke me in the anus. I stopped going to the gym.

>Lean manlet that only does calisthenics
I would be fine with this but he uses the only fucking squat rack to do it, doesnt even add weight
>Late 20s pre-boomer who fucking raps out loud in between sets, looks like a stereotype of white trash
>Group of 15 year olds who gather around the Smith machine to do 30kg half rep squats
>40 year old boomer who quarter reps 2pl8 bench press for 5 reps then leaves

True go to UCSB
Asia guy today doing low bar atg. Back horizaontal to the ground with knee sleeves

>Worse than the asians who just do squats, deadlifts, and cleans with a ton of unnecessary gym gear (and still look like shit)
Is this a thing?

>wasting strength
sounds like being lazy to me.