It's time for the Christmas edition of /drugfeel/. We're all here together for Christmas

It's time for the Christmas edition of /drugfeel/. We're all here together for Christmas

Attached: Screenshot_20181128-103843_Google.jpg (1440x833, 621K)

Other urls found in this thread:

amazon.com/Cough-Suppressant-RoboCough-2-Pack/dp/B079NSZZ33/ref=sr_1_1_a_it?ie=UTF8&qid=1545788306&sr=8-1&keywords=robocough
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Should i get a coupla gram even though i'm working on the 27th and will end sniffing till then

Might take what I assume is 180mg of mdma tonight, nice christmas treat. will see how I feel though.

If you can afford it sure. I have a half gram in my draw right now, first time I used it I didn't get high but the drip stopped me taking another line.

Mdma on xmas sounds comfy senpai

>dealer doesn't have weed

Attached: 318271da980706f7a18a811c3456a77d.png (633x758, 16K)

Did a bit too much meth and now I feel sick and exhausted, but can't sleep. I gotta stop this habit.

Just me and my dabs tonight, nothing special as other drugs have hurt me.

Yeah, might take it at like 9 or so. Need to tidy my room first and turn the hot water on, otherwise I reckon I'll have a great evening.

>mfw no one knows I'm on acid at christmas dinner

Attached: 186A4651478E417BB2578320D4FED45B.jpg (500x457, 34K)

haha, acid is the best stealth drug. taken it at college, work, interacted with my parents many times on it. people don't realise you're living through a very different lens at that moment.

so... which psychedelic should i get next ? im thinking weird tryptamines

Attached: you+know.jpg (600x632, 134K)

If you haven't done DMT then obviously DMT

ativan addiction is imminent, I hope I can deal with this anxiety before it happens.

Holy shit guys my chest hurts so much I put so much shit in my body these days I think I need like a 2 week detox from everything

Try higher doses of LSD or shroom if you haven't yet. DMT is the endgame of psych

that is on the list. what else ?

Attached: 2.jpg (1024x676, 260K)

Trying to get some weed tommorow. Hopefully it works out couldn't catch my guy on the 23rd

Attached: E7062074-D4F7-49EB-847A-ED972AD4B9BB.jpg (1024x722, 139K)

Because my Dealer only has hash i bought that instead of weed.
Anyone know how to smoke hash out of a bong? Preferrably without tobacco

any weed stalks left? I often do that or use some ash to layer the bottom and then the top of the hash. tbqh though, hot knifing or similar would work well too.

I took 6mg of xanax to suppress my social anxiety yesterday but all I felt was extreme sleepiness, anxiety was still there. Is there any drug that totally kill social anxiety? Preferably without losing total control of your body.

Attached: NMS.jpg (650x400, 200K)

Problem with hash is that it melts when you combust it. Anything solid, whether it's stems, tobacco, or a screen will help.

Got no weed left.
So i guess its gonna be with tobacco...how Should i do it then? Make little sausages like i would do it in a joint?

>using xanax for anxiety
15 year old edgelords do this, are you one too?

the smaller the better, the tobacco will try and burn faster than the hash

Attached: 637399554.gif (395x456, 13K)

yeah sounds alright. I used to wrap bits of hash in a filter then put these packages in the bong/pipe.worked just as well.

So no sausages but Very small balls?

That's the most stupid shit I've read in a while.

tfw holiday
>tfw try to sleep through it
>wake up because need to pee
>peace is disturbed
>im all alone
>take hydromorphone
>know i'll once more dooze off
feels okay.

so what do on acid inside at night ?

Attached: t_10_.jpg (236x192, 17K)

i don't understand xanax since it only lasts for like 2 hours, never took it but it doesn't sound useful

How much do you take while still being able to act normal? My speech is slurred, I have motor control loss and I say generally weird things at even 100ug

Attached: 2d64aa5a01a96e8825be89bbd143a28e.jpg (1062x1920, 708K)

try microdose 8ug. it's still weird and you'll be high but you should be able to act mostly normal

Have you guys ever fucked around with tianeptine. That shit is amazing to me.

Attached: 8QMeC.gif (309x360, 309K)

Listen to Ineffable Mysteries album by Shpongle with headphones.

Attached: folder.jpg (1200x1200, 286K)

>alone for xmas, senpai went to hawaii and i stay back with my jehovahs witness grandma to look after my moms retarded dog
>tfw your mom cares more about the stupid fucking dog than anything else
>tfw you finally succeeded in pushing extended senpai away by being a socially reclusive neet
>tfw your chad brother outshines you in every way and makes you look like a pathetic mess by comparison
>on top of everything, low on money and weed

I just want to get high out of my mind and forget everything bros. I dont usually drink but maybe I'll finish off the last of my vodka. Being alone on xmas is hard. I guess i probably deserve it though.

ummm... so do i get really high on weed or do a small dose of lsd

Attached: images (3).jpg (225x225, 6K)

>took 3/4 of an MDMA pill about 30 minutes ago
>now extremely tired
do I resist the sleepiness then or go with it? heard you can lose a whole sesh by falling asleep.

Talking therapy can be much more effective - while medication can help you manage the physiological aspect of anxiety (increased heart rate etc) it's important to have someone to help guide you through figuring out what it is that bothers you about social situations and find a way to approach it more constructively.

CBT is usually the first line therapeutic approach for anxiety and many find it really helpful

sorry to answer your question - there is no magic bullet that kills it stone dead. Be careful with benzos my friend they can really mess with you long term - used to be prescribed diazepam (Valium) while it wasn't actually that useful therapeutically I found them really hard to come off , think I was physically dependent.

>want to do about 200ug lsd with my bro this vacation
>also want to study for the upcoming math exams
>will be hard to get the 1 day needed for recovery
The only positive is that i'll be motivated to be productive again the next day but maybe i'll have aftereffects that make me unproductive

Attached: 1496615465079.jpg (450x600, 40K)

Take it earlier in the day. Mid day trips always seem to wear off by 1 or 2 AM and I never felt any real comedown that way. Just get enough sleep, eat some good stuff and you'll be fine

It will be hard before anyone is asleep, plus i like the dark + the sunrise at some point

definitely lsd

yikes this is strong mandy lads, soaring over here.

My ketamine didn't arrive today HOW AM I SUPPOSED TO GET FUCKED UP WITHOUT MY KETAMINE FUCK

Attached: IMG_0902.jpg (1242x1241, 69K)

What are y'alls plans for new years? I was gonna take 300-500 mg DXM with some DPH for nausea control since I can't smoke weed for the next month or so.

>just smoked the last of my weed in a blunt a couple of minutes ago
>have maybe a shot left of jack daniels
>am going to be sober again until the 31st

Attached: 1542169021463.jpg (526x588, 89K)

this mdma is wow. I'm fucking incapacitated.

Happy for you user I hope to be in your place on new years

>Addy up
>fall asleep
Afdy gang I'm sure I can use these as sleep meds if I really tried.

Attached: 1509880061428.jpg (717x634, 108K)

gonna keep doing lines of oxy, order some amphetamines, maybe chug some cough syrup too, aha. thinking about getting some lsd to try even tho i know i shouldnt.

Attached: 0E8564CF54E84152A94CAA66B3617562.jpg (750x722, 102K)

you have so much to look forward to mate, honestly. savour it, right dosage and all.

Thanks. Drugs didn't arrive in time for christmas and christmas itself has been a pretty shitty experience, hoping new year's will make up for what I'm feeling right now

Attached: winter.jpg (696x533, 98K)

tfw extracted dmt for the first time this week and now it's my favorite drug

Attached: HakHt.jpg (1914x1176, 678K)

will make it even better mate, make sure you have some weed too to square it off. imagine mate, soon enough you'll be in bliss.

How does meeting the Machine Elves change you?

Attached: trippy 4.png (600x638, 1.04M)

i miss coke. where do you get coke if you don't have a dealer? is it safe to get through the deep web/the mail?

kill yourself dumbass that's literally what it's prescribed for

lsd is the best drug

so many more effective non-descructive drugs out there to try, just the culture is 'lol xan's' people take it. fuggin idiots.

LUCY GANG LUCY GANG LUCY GANG LUCY GANG LUCY GANG

Attached: gangrene.gif (512x800, 814K)

Does anyone have a link for autists to learn how to buy stuff off the deepweb? Nobody in my area can get a hold of an edible so I wanna just order it online

This 100ug of acid pales in comparison with a 500ug trip

I love dropping acid at like 4am and then showering while it starts to hit me and then watching the sun rise, you won't even be tired cause of the LSD energy lol

2C GANG 2C GANG 2C GANG 2C GANG

Attached: 8373515438.gif (800x800, 1.35M)

Anybody tried 4 ho met

Attached: 1_B1Pa0OlH2HgZwf6FxQU-aA.png (1346x888, 1.51M)

wish I was tripping rn god damn

going to try it on my next run...

New Year's is my one year anniversary of being meth-free. I still crave the stuff pretty frequently desu senpai. That drug really got me.

You should celebrate with some meth

Cheered me up a bit. Sending love your way, rolling user!

Gonna trip on new year. 500ug booooi.

Attached: 14792739377.png (500x500, 174K)

I cant wait to get back home and smoke some weed i left in my appartment. Fucking towns in mexico are shitholes, cant even get some weed without getting in problems. I miss my city so bad.

is xtc plus blow a good combo?

I don't psychedelic stuff but I wanna get loose this new year's

>no tracers in gif
u had one job 2C gang :^)

It would put an intense strain on your body so make sure you're in top shape with no heart diseases

I need something new. Alcohol doesn't work anymore and weed doesn't do shit for me. What should I try next?

Attached: 1533041785256.png (275x330, 73K)

opioids
feel very nice

I haven't seen my dealer in about 3 weeks and I smoked the last of my weed last night. And I won't see him again at least until new years day and thats not even guaranteed

Man vaping weed 2days ago really made me miss smoking. I still have some left and want to smoke some more but I also want to get a job...

Attached: Dkunr7XUYAAmjb3.jpg (945x1200, 103K)

DEVIL BURNED MY EYES

was it you that was getting the interview for the food place? howd it go?

Attached: 1471472880522.png (1920x1080, 683K)

DXM at the lower plateaus. not opioids, that shit is boring.

Why aren't you on Steam anymore, dork.

Attached: 1515212082067.jpg (850x925, 215K)

>drug test at work place for no reason
ayylmao@you meanwhile you guys have no paid vacation days by law because communism

you have to decide if you want have driver license or be a useless stoner here ayylmao@me

Attached: 1452896371682.gif (500x500, 1.23M)

Like every other job. Get the interview but never get any further then that. I smoked like 2days ago so I'm hoping it's out of my system in a week. I'm sure it should be since it was vape and not burned thc.

As much as I hate DXM buy a bottle of Robocough and chug it all.

I don't really play games anymore. I'm usually just on discord while shitposting.

Some places have paid vacation days but they are a gimmick since you have to work a certain amount of hours to "unlock" the paid vacation.
They drug test you for a driver license?

Attached: DmVt2LpU4AAIfdp.jpg (960x1200, 293K)

>Succumbing to Shitscord
You were the last person I'd expect.

>buy a bottle of Robocough and chug it all.
How would I get my hands on this?

Attached: 1529140019708.jpg (612x477, 45K)

Yeah but shitcord is the only place I can go to talk about my idols and mobage so I'm forced to do that sadly.

>How would I get my hands on this
Easy you buy it from amazon. Also protip before you chug it. You have a 50/50 chance of puking just to let you know.
amazon.com/Cough-Suppressant-RoboCough-2-Pack/dp/B079NSZZ33/ref=sr_1_1_a_it?ie=UTF8&qid=1545788306&sr=8-1&keywords=robocough

Attached: DmLWlAgU0AI5VVB.jpg (980x1200, 254K)

>Amazon
Damn. Too easy. How's this supposed to make me feel after I chug it anyway?

>I can go to talk about my idols and mobage
Get better taste.

Attached: 1532913099790.jpg (361x359, 34K)

If you have a driver license and get caught with weed related shit, you get a BTM entry.
>they take your driver license away for one year
>you have to show up at random drug tests to proof that you are clean
>you must visit a class that only a mentally handicapped person could fail
>it will all cost you at least 1kyuros

Attached: its-not-my-fault-that-im-not-popular-5666765.jpg (142x212, 17K)

>Get the interview but never get any further then that
holy shit i relate to this, was searching for 4 months before i got into retail. fuck companies they sit there and complain about not having enough employees and shit but never wanna hire
>all this discord hate
i dont get it, its just the new aol, skype, ventrilo, etc

Attached: 1444698918003.png (650x720, 534K)

ever tried metocin/4-ho-met? only did it once but was a great time, like mushrooms wtihout the nausea and really heavy open eye visuals.did a strong dose for the first time, at least 20mg+ but it was really good. only "negative" i had was the comeup made me really tired, like almost fell asleep was yawning constantly

Get a discord you nerdo. Fuck you I went to japan and saw my favorite idols live. It's a dissociative so it all depends on you really. Also another pro tip. Once you peak look at the mirror.

But don't you germans have trains why would you need a license?

>fuck companies they sit there and complain about not having enough employees and shit but never wanna hire
I hate this. Especially when you apply or go to a interview and then the next week the position you applied for is opened again and they are hiring.

Attached: DUhTmNlVwAAzBtO.jpg (957x957, 98K)

holy shit nip dont make me to start ranting about the Deutsche Bahn

I miss dokah so much, cigs arent the same anymore

Attached: 34892406_p0.png (800x800, 663K)

Discord and all it's servers are shit. I could rant about it for hours.

>Get a discord you nerdo
Absolutely not.
Ordered the DXM.

Attached: 1531154582428.png (330x548, 72K)

>position is hiring again the next week
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
also i did several more lines than normal
fuck life is good
fuck yea
fuckin love you all.
bless you /drugfeel/
desu they really are. everyones such a fag like i just wanna hangout dont be a fag

Attached: 1499358916331.png (536x428, 144K)

>Deutsche Bahn
No clue what that is tbhfam. I might try this dokah shit out in the future if you say it's so good.

Get the discord you GIRL.
Just chug 1 bottle for your first time and save the other for later.

I hate that shit. Or when they call you but you couldn't answer the phone so you call back like their voicemail says but then they don't answer you.
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Attached: DuAtY6tU0AAa1sI.jpg (901x1200, 136K)

i cant wait until these anime avatarfagging zoomers go to sleep so the real comfy drugfeels begin

Hydros are the best

>He doesn't know
I literally created these threads lmaoing @ you

Attached: DrJP_7HVsAAsoor.jpg (1199x902, 179K)

i was so desperate i legit bothered the managers and kept saying hi and introducing myself at the place i work now
when i got that voicemail saying i had an interview i nearly cried with happiness
i mean no harm user im just comfy and the pictures are cute