/plg/ - powerbloating general

Primal screams of living it edition

Attached: 14378.png (4200x4200, 3.03M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=1U5jD3n8ltM
journals.lww.com/nsca-jscr/Citation/2017/11000/Effects_of_a_Modified_German_Volume_Training.21.aspx
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

how the fuck did i not have this grizzly

bench press is the best gauge of RAW PHYSICAL STRENGTH. you only downplay this because you're a pudgy, weak little shit of a manlet with an equally embarrassing bench press.

nobody gives a shit that you can bounce your morbidly obese gut off of your legs for your little bullshit wide stance "squat". nobody cares about your 5 inch ROM sumo "deadlift".

bench. press. is. king.

Attached: 1524117246666.png (492x475, 24K)

STOP LYING ABOUT ROIDING ISLEY YOU LITTLE FUCKING FAGGOT BITCH. I FUCKIN KNOW YOU'VE BEEN ON A CYCLE OR TWO IN YOUR TIME. DON'T EVEN TRY TO DENY IT.

>letting a pudgy manlet get to you THIS much

oof

>isley
>pudgy
He's not natty in the second pic

Attached: 1552861142510.jpg (789x491, 109K)

>i'm a fat dyel that's never been below 25% bodyfat
yikes!

t. Considers his arched weight a real 1rm

>perfect pentagonal pecs
Isley are you ever going to cut down to those levels again?

>WAWTT
>WAWET
>WAWLT
>WAWET

>Training
Bench AMRAP 120kg
Testing OHP 1RM
Incline db bench w/ pause 3x12
Flue
Tricep accessories

Last day of this month's cycle. Second bench PR of the month, smashed it. 120kg x6. OHP went shit though. Missed 80kg.

OHP cycle this month though, hope to get it up to 85kg, close enough to bw.

nice blog *enjoys bench pressing for its aesthetic benefits*

t. shit bench, strong projection, limp dick. post body/lifts, little man.

I've drank 9 500ml beers in about 4 hours. I have 2 joints, but I'm not sure if it's a good idea to smoke one...

fuck, someone put this on a t-shirt

Here, have a rare

Oh by the way I ended up ordering the "you have to live it" t-shirt, should get it in a week or so

>Missed 80kg
Yikes
>85kg, close enough to bw.
VERY BIG yikes

Attached: 14348.jpg (682x457, 56K)

Nice blog *sound of absentee father*

are you the guy doing nuckols 3x int for bench and 1x int for ohp

>I ended up ordering the "you have to live it" t-shirt
That better be size XXL or larger

Reminder that this is a general for individuals physically training for a specific task over a period of weeks and months. Therefore, the ephemeral nature of anonymous posting is entirely useless, even counterproductive. If you want to have your hot opinions matter, you should get a trip and post your lifts. This is the only way anyone will believe anything you have to say about anything.

Thank you.

Attached: hits joint.jpg (720x888, 334K)

Yes.

I-It was just after the bench. I've done 70kg 8x3 easy before.

>a plg where 90% of posters are trips
the darkest timeline

what's your split like? i'll probably do the same in a few months

cringing hard. go away, faggot.

Hm

Tuesday:
Bench 1
OHP assistance
Incline db bench

Thursday:
Bench 2
Incline db bench
Low cable flyes

Sunday:
Bench AMRAP
OHP 1
Low cable flyes

Also do 2 tricep accessories and lateral raises every session. Sometimes skip the OHP assistance on week 3 as it gets pretty heavy on bench.

Sadly it is only XL, but I am a 173 cm manlet

Are you the 102.5kg press manlet. No bully. I will press 100kg by end of year

Weightlifting > strongman > powerlifting > bodybuilding > crossfit.
This is the natural order.

post body/lifts

Attached: 834.png (680x760, 191K)

nice dodge, pussy. post actual body/lifts.

Post your mom and I'll post mine

Yes, that's me. I'm bullying but it's just bants, don't worry fren.
Have you started eating? If I recall correctly you're tall and weigh (or at least weighed) fuck all, right?

get a load of this faggot dodging as hard as he can lmaooooooooo

Post your mother you little coward bitch or I will stick my cock in your ass tonight when you sleep. No homo.

Yes. I'm pretty sure I'm actually gaining weight now. Hit over 90kg for the first time, but in the evening obviously. Around 88kg or so in mornings. Just going to keep a small surplus.

I don't understand why my press is weak when I bench close grip and barely any arch.

yep, you've definitely got awful lifts and look like shit. gj confirming it, retard.

t. LARPing coward with shit lifts.

Attached: NO SYMPY.gif (200x153, 3.46M)

More like Rugby Union > Strongman > Ice Hockey > Rugby 7s > Golf > Powerlifting > Needlepoint > Bench LARPing > Weightlifting > Rugby League

More like
me > you, ya trans herniated little twink.

Well bench has stalledand it’s way behind my other lifts. Squat’s nearly at 4 pl8 and I still can’t bench 2pl8. Been running HLM as a LP and adding 2.5kg a time. Last week was

Monday:
Bench 5x5 @ 80kg
Wednesday:
Bench 5x5 @ 65kg
Fri:
Bench 5x5 @ 72.5
Tricep pushdowns 3x12

Just failed the monday workout (day early) at 81.25x5,5,5,5,3.

HLM calls for going down to 5x3 or going to ramped sets or progress every other week.

Any thoughts cause shit it gets embarrassing when we talk about upper body vs lower

>nothing but 5x5 for bench
>HLM

yep, you've definitely got a shit bench.

>americlaps talking about rugby
cringe

>Microloading at 80kg bench

Please quit

he's easily the biggest faggot in /plg/. nobody likes him whatsoever. just ignore him.

I know, I remember his first ever post and banning him from ever replying to me lol

I dare you to call him weak.
youtube.com/watch?v=1U5jD3n8ltM

>I don't understand why my press is weak when I bench close grip and barely any arch.
Strong triceps are obviously useful, but deltoids aren't worked hard at all on the bench, I guess that's what limiting you. Just do more volume.

This month I've tried doing pin presses (sitting Z style, the only way I can get them to work in my gym's rack), and after two weeks of that my normal work sets felt much easier, and the bar moved more smoothly instead of slowing down a lot halfway through and then speeding up again. But fuck those things are hard, I barely managed a triple at 80% of my proper max.
Starting next week I'm going to try something Bill Starr used to have his athletes do, basically an overloaded (110-140%) bottom part of the press, and then a slow negative. I'll see how it works out.

>roided up bouncelift cuck shit

wrong thread. get lost, shitter.

Attached: 1552785221830.png (1098x1104, 550K)

What did he bounce?

>I don't understand why my press is weak
>I bench close grip and barely any arch
so you bench WRONG and dont know why you have a shit bench? wow

move your hands out to the rings and arch your back you faggot

My The Press is weak, not my bench. My bench is fine, 120kg x6 today.

>benching close grip is wrong
>benching snatch grip with an aqueduct arch is the correct way.

ohp is NOT powerlifting. Im contacting the IPF as we speak

yes thats right

6" ROM gang

Attached: Screenshot_2019-03-13-20-19-59-164_com.google.android.youtube.png (1080x2160, 1.43M)

arches this absurd should be disqualified

.t shit bench, shit squat, shit deadlift, shit every other lift, shit body, shit hobbies, shit job (jk you don't have a job LSHAYUATIBTAHTPAWSH [Laughing So Hard At Your Unbridled Autism That I Broke Through A Hilarity Tipping Point And Went Super Honky]), shit life.

Get a hold of yourself, quit the delusional LARPing on an Brazilian Body Painting Enthusiasts' twitch stream, post your no doubt pathetic body and lifts, fuck off to get your life in order, and stop being so predictable.

Attached: Smug Melancholy.jpg (1920x1080, 195K)

:)

Attached: C2BC0E11-D267-4693-90C7-86C406C3E957.jpg (2513x1885, 947K)

Well it's all over boys. I just got diagnosed with an umbilical hernia. I'm wearing a brace thing, but afraid to squat/pull heavy until after surgery.

... Buuuut I still snatched 110 the other day

Attached: Screenshot_20190317-220832.png (720x1280, 1M)

Good job. Where do you go from here with that diagnosis though

Attached: 6FCAC421-78B2-40AB-AE39-82C3869982A8.png (750x1334, 2.21M)

What a shitty meme

Attached: french.png (680x1388, 846K)

I'll get surgery scheduled in a couple weeks and then should be back to normalish soon after that. For now, limiting my heavy squats and pulls, doing belt squats, planks, sled drags. Still practicing sn/cj

I had a heart attack. I'm not a bloatlord or fat I was actually built and lifting at 1/2/3/4 for reps.

I now have a pacemaker and haven't been to the gym since January, recovering. Is there any chance I can lift like I used to again?

Was it completely unexpected or did you have any chest pain before?

Completely unexpected. I did a few pull ups at my recruitment station and then dropped.

Went 7/9 totalling 560, 206/132/222 at 92.

Lost too much weight but decently happy with the day.

Attached: received_827584-VideoToMp4.webm (720x1280, 1.7M)

>has a heart attack while trying to pass physical fitness test for military

That's the most American thing I've ever heard

here's everyone's reminder about what my little bitch is all about:

>manlet
>incel
>rapidly receding hairline
>looks like shit
>weak
>emasculated

what a fucking loser. no wonder he always shows up to beg for his master to lay a piping hot shit right in his little bitch mouth lmao.

Attached: balding incel manlet admits it.jpg (1000x670, 149K)

I hope you made Twink Alex eat after this was taken, fella looks nothing skin 'n bones. :(

neat

Is that grizzly on the left? I can't tell. How did you find this?

his facebook

Nice. Thanks

>Waits until he THINKS the thread is dead and his superior has moved on
>Then, and only then, does he show his face to try and run damage control on his obliterated butthole

Holy shit, Bench Autist is absolutely SHOOK! Scared of the FIGgod that lives in his head without paying a penny in rent. BA still

>Seethin'
>Boilin'
>Fumin'
>Steamin'
>Jealous he didn't think of this greentext gimmick first
>Butthurt he's too fat to post body
>Assinjured he's too weak to post lifts
>Rectally rekt he's too stupid to formulate an argument

He's just plain BTFO'ed eternally, son!

Attached: Laughing Girls 3.gif (355x201, 2.78M)

>weeb
>ugly
>/asp/ie mandrama fan
>squat "special"-ist
>fat

Attached: 1501558845745.jpg (543x530, 37K)

lmoa your mum bounced one my dick last night

Why are you doing 5x5s with different weights? Change the rep and set schemes lol.
Also why are you microloading at this point?
Are you eating enough?
Back work?
Are you doing other types of pressing?
Are you doing other taxing things?
There are far simplier programs that will get you a better bench. Not sure why your using this one when it’s obviously not working.
With a 80kg bench you shouldn’t be microloading or using periodization. Do some kind of linear progression programming. When that stops do some kind of intermediate programming with weekly gains.

Squuuuuuish platasplosh splooosh

There goes one hefty Norman khan log into the toilet

Squuuuish brpft splaaaaat splosh splosh

Phew stinky

Is eating too many eggs detrimental to my health bros??

I dont want to have my heart pop at 35.

nah man
t.6 eggs a day

Thanks for the front squat tips last week guys, went from 95lb 3x8 to 185lb 3x8 with the new cues, probably be at a comfy 275lb 3x8 by end of month now that my wrists aren't in agony.

Diet is starting to affect my bench press. What to do? Should I lower weights a bit and try to progress again or what?

So what's the consensus on high volume?
I've read some studies where they did stuff like 10x10 for compounds at 60% and had linear strength gains the whole time (they were not beginners).

Do variations you havent done before and switch when you cant add weight, will stop the mental side of becoming weaker on a cut getting you down because youll be able to hit PRs and your bench will probably feel better when you start eating.

Study was done with 5x10 and 10x10, 5x10 illicited better results

journals.lww.com/nsca-jscr/Citation/2017/11000/Effects_of_a_Modified_German_Volume_Training.21.aspx

Good job on the meet m8, but dunno if it's the angle but you look too smoll for that weight class.

is it possible to have too hard? just braced in a new way for OHP and the weight started feeling like it was floating away from me and O started losing my balance

real weird shit, only got 1 rep when I could usually get 5

Hmm atm I'm doing nuckols bench program. It has 1 normal bench and 1 cgbp in a week.

Maybe I drop weights like 5-10kg and start doing all sets with pause. I think I need more power of the chest

never mind
turns out the rack was too low
swapped to my usual and it felt 10x better

in the book 'scientific principles of strength training' they said 10x10 is the best and even MORE sets should be done weekly for best gains.

is a hot tingling sensation in one knee when squatting a bad sign?

>illicit

You do you mate

I didn't think it looked right but my phone didnt correct it

Illicit is an actual word. Meaning illegal or illegitimate. Elicit is "to cause" or "to draw out" or something to that effect.

>60 year old proper african lad gym regular
>started coming in with a pretty good looking black lady about his age, now he's always in a great mood kek
Happy for him lads
Now if I only I could get a gf myself

the point is your body can only handle a certain amount of volume

10x10 is a lot vey likely to be too much

>visibly lose mass in arms over a month
>bench goes up
?????????

now my knee is tense when walking and doesn't flex as much as usual
think I've fucked my shit up a bit