What kind of cummies do fembots prefer? Thick, watery, or somewhere in between?

What kind of cummies do fembots prefer? Thick, watery, or somewhere in between?

Attached: 1530662165045.webm (640x800, 1.76M)

On their tongue watery, thicc everywhere else (including down their throat or on their face)

They don't care they just wants Chad's syrup

thick and sticky and fresh from the source

why is the back of her throat brown?

Any chaste fembots that like pure bois?

The most important thing you can do for yourself is keep your own life in order. You must be hardworking, competent, and not miserable. It turns out that hard work helps with mental health, anyway. You want people in your life to trust and respect you. What do your family members think of you? Internet meme nonsense doesn't have to be a huge factor of your life. And if you can't achieve these basic things for yourself, then the chances are very high that you are not ready to be an activist, either online or in real life. Because how can you make a difference for the lives of many, if you can not even make anything of your own, individual life? How can you make a real difference in society, when the greatest extent of your capacity is to be out-organized and out-funded by powerful interests?

Always remember: we live in first world nations and have opportunities that most people born on this planet do not. Things aren't as good for us as they were for our parents. But billions of people in the third world would still kill to have the opportunities that you do right now. So take care of yourself! Work your ass off, every day, to build a good life for you, and for your family. You have the power to create yourself. Clear your mind of self destructive thoughts, and keep yourself focused on realistic goals. Work hard, but also do fun and wholesome things with real people in real life. That is also very important. Nothing on a screen should ever take away from your real life.

Yo that's hot af

who gives a shit what fembots want?

may be beacuse she drinks lots of coffee

None, men are fucking gross

what did i do tho;-;

>men are fucking gross

Attached: girl.jpg (1348x1773, 172K)

I'm cute, I promise uwu

Attached: yyxy__.jpg (1000x1862, 1.16M)

well its nasty looking

>t. rimmed chad's asshole at least three times

No, they're all raging whores.

user, how can you be such a massive faggot?

I want to suck on this tongue

Trips confirm fembots are whores.

I've been been taking Zinc and doing kegles and now I have to dodge or otherwise I'll shoot myself in the face.

What does it feel like to be hit with a forceful load like that?

l, too, would like to do this.

Actual fembot detected

Where do I find a bf to do this

Me
except you're probably a man larping ;_;