What does fit do on does off?

im bored and sick of vidya

Attached: download (2).jpg (132x186, 8K)

go to the gym

Work out

read.

play guitar, play pool, rock climbing, youtube, cook, cock and ball torture

>days off

I don’t know that feel

work, go to class, have friends and drink

I’m picking up golf

NV transcends vidya ya fucking scrub

>Have friends
>Drink
Kek literal gains goblins n

sure sweetie it’s okay if you only have online friends !

Climb/boulder with friends
Snowboard
gf
Guitar
Vidya

I find vidya much more enjoyable now that it’s balanced out with some other hobbies

>sure sweety
Holy fucking shit what a faggot

Working on a garden and unfucking the backyard has been my hobby for the past few weeks, plus whittling down a new walking stick since I got a feel for it with my first one

Attached: zepp.jpg (262x335, 17K)

sure hun, just make sure you wash your dishes and remember to brush your teeth!

>falling for the fluoride jew

My paranoia that fuels my prepping habit has become a hobby of its own. Learning how to dehydrate and preserve food is legit fun as hell.

>tfw no Jow Forums enough to leave the house to do things yet
>Have to be happy playing vidya and browsing Jow Forums until I'm up to standard

Anyone else?

I began learning spanish since I wanna travel to latin countries during canadian winter (and fuck latinas)

Attached: Michelle 001 (1).jpg (528x887, 38K)

sounds like social anxiety if i were u id just go out and enjoy life but desu i rather enjoy Jow Forums and vidya

Las rameras se mojan cuando un gringo les habla en espanol naturalmente, especialmente si te alejas mas del capital de cual quier pais en que visitas. Buena Suerte, hojita.

Touch my pipi.

Hundreds of millions of people in worse shape than you leave the house and do things every day. Get over the idea that your physique is what's holding you back and try and find what really is forcing you to stay inside.

>oh yeah, alcohol, woohoo
>ummm sweetie those are big boy drinks
>alcohol and socializing, it's the best

Attached: 1517931015484.jpg (387x437, 41K)

Me too bro, youre not alone

Suicidate panchito de mierda. Esto es un foro en ingles, habla en el idioma que corresponde.

The average latina looks like pic related. If you're interested in their culture you'll be better going to Spain, Chile and Argentina and avoiding the other countries.

Attached: ropa-de-peru-cabra.jpg (830x555, 136K)

Attached: Starting social skills.png (880x1604, 547K)

Not too much these days, I just want to make a good first impression I guess.

Well when I start socializing again, I'd rather reboot myself first so I'm always viewed as attractive and not mediocre, you know?

Good luck, user.

kek

And Uruguay

play an instrument, learn a sport or skill like skateboarding or bushcraft, learn a language and learn to be more social

invest in making things
blacksmithing
metalworking
woodworking/carpentry
pottery
leatherworking, sewing
chemistry & organic synthesis
cooking
painting, drawing, sculpting be it copper, clay, or stone

there is 0 time to be bored nigga.

This. European genes are strong in these 4 countries, even mestizas can be somewhat hot if they have enough white ancestors.

>Not too much these days, I just want to make a good first impression I guess.
Just go interact with strangers. you won't remember them and they won't remember you. There is literally nothing to lose and only something to gain.

Attached: virgin and chad grill.jpg (617x625, 114K)

same bro

I got bored with playing the piano. Now i think I’m going to start writing. Historical fiction to be precise

Attached: F136FADE-D201-4D80-AC92-52A63159C7AA.jpg (320x240, 55K)

Put me on your historical fiction

Black male
18y

Make me make me vagabond ancient/alien knight please

But in the story i wanna be middle-aged man, with cynical view on life. I wanna be the kind of guy who walks out in the middle war because he feels bored

I also would perfer it if he lead a celibate life.

Read
Bass guitar
Cook
Shitpost

I work in a job where I travel Sun-Thurs 75% of the time so I really don't have time for much else.

Inspo pic

Attached: grugowski.jpg (500x643, 71K)

Dunno man, I have the same problem. I just end up on my computer browsing for hours until the next gym session

Warhammer 40k

my clone

Attached: 1547257870453.jpg (1024x663, 139K)

>falling for the plaque jew

Buy food. Cook food. Do bodyweight drills. Eat food. Clean. Wander about and talk to people.