Can I make it?

This is my base, I am a lanklet lazy skelly and I want to get in shape bought some dum bells and going to start meal prepping from my shop this weekend, I want to make it. How horrible is my base? I spent over an hour today doing different dum bell work outs, 12 pound each. And did 55 sit ups. In terms of wanting to not lpok like a complete embarrassment with my shirt of how long will it take if I give it 100% and what should I be doing, and what type of meal plan should I be on. Thanks

Attached: 20190318_023346.jpg (830x2190, 810K)

>lazy
Never gonna make it.

Frame is decent, except your wide hips, and it seems like your traps are inverted or you just have bony shoulders.

Also, get a barbell. Bodyweight and dumbbells won't get you shredded

Welcome to my meme body folder

Attached: 1548118969252.jpg (859x2095, 131K)

Is wide hips bad
:(

Read the sticky

Attached: Skeleton.jpg (125x125, 4K)

Attached: file.png (1288x944, 399K)

Yeah but trying to get specific advice to me in terms of do I cut etc

Is wide hips bad?

It's good for birthing children, you Mary

My big cock helps women birth children

wide hips bro here.
You can make it, but if a normal user takes 6 months to change the game, it's gonna take you at least one year to make it.
you'll have to WORK OUT THE SHIT OUT OF YOUR BODY, eat properly, get complements and stay away from bad habits (alcohol, drugs, junk food, sugar, etc).
it's a long road, but worth it

I'm a christian that likes to help people
I sincerely wish you were in my city so I could take you under my wing and make a man out of you

Attached: 380px-Grunewald_-_christ.jpg (380x599, 62K)

Wtf why, why do I have to work out more cause of my hips

Lift before posting body

>t. Psycho murderer

don't listen to these fucking troglodytes you can make it just fine, work with intensity and consistency and you'll go wherever you want after enough time. As soon as you lose intensity and consistency, the river of gains stops flowing.

Yeah.
It’s called compound lifts and large caloric intake
Focus on 1/2/3/4/5 as a two year goal.
Ie 100lb chin, 200lb press, 300lb bench, 400lb squat, 500lb deadlift.
Start with grey skull LP. Do it for about a year when you have the 1/2/3/4 standard (135 press, 225 bench, 315 squat, 405 deadlift all for 5 reps) and have gained 20-30lbs. now do something like grey skull intermediate or boring but big, or upper lower (heavy/light split) and make weekly progress. Add another 10-15lbs of bodyweight.
At this point everyone will ask you what you do, how you can help them look like you. Girls will think your hot as shit and try and get your number/fuck you
Everyone will think your jacked

Diet you should be aiming for 4000-5000 cals for the first year per day.
Foods with high cals;
Beef, pasta, rice, bread, nut butters, milk, dairy products, olive oil, oatmeal, nuts
For clean bulk

The second year you’ll probably want to cut the intake to 4000 cals a day

Make sure you do some type of cardio for heart health

Your left shoulder (your own perspective) is higher than your right.

is this scoliosis?

Dumbass retard. Read the fucking sticky. Shove those dumbbells in your asshole and get a gym membership. Flinging 12 pounds around wont do shit. Doing situps wont do shit. Get into a strength trainining routine like GSLP and eat a lot of food. Count your calories, make sure you're eating more than you burn. Probably like 2700-3000kcal a day. Doesn't matter what you eat as long as you get enough protein (.8g per lb of bw)

Attached: supremebloat.jpg (300x300, 61K)

get a barbell and just eat/lift
your hips only look so wide because you have 0 core and upper body
when they develop more your hips wont look wide anymore
t. lanklet who did the same

And to answer your question. Looking like a normal adult will take you maybe a year of training. You will look fatter too, you can cut then though.

To even out your hips with your fking waist you thick skulled retard.
An ideal male body has a V shape skeletal torso, wide shoulders narrow waist and hipbone circumference should be equal or less than waist.
If this is not the case you grew up with a female hormone rich diet, or yer just fucked up for life

Sugar and junk food are his friends if he wants to ever escape skelly mode you absolute dipshit

are you an ayylmao?

>Diet you should be aiming for 4000-5000 cals for the first year per day.
Post your body, I could use a laugh