Work as a bouncer

>Work as a bouncer
>25
>Look 18
>Regularly see fitness thots coming in
>Talked to one last night, who told me she was a fitness instructor
>Told her how she definitely looked like one by her delicious figure
>Went on and told her to give me a call if she needs a dedicated booty spotter
>Did nothing but laugh, touch my arms, and keep smiling at me because she went inside
>Came back outside, saw me checking out her legs and grabbing my crotch
>Laughed and asked me if i liked what i was looking at while licking her lips

Do you guys even talk to these gym thots? All women are suckers for words, give them compliments and give them a confidence boost and they will love you. They go out not knowing if they look good, feeling down, not feeling confident.

All women are whores, just talk to them you gigantic pussies.

Attached: 1541395907870.jpg (978x853, 104K)

I don’t fuck around like that with random ass women that are open sluts. I’ve known too many people brag about that shit then tell me months later they have herpes, ghonnorea, chlamydiah or some shit. Remember kids, Herpes is for life.

You act like i do it to anyone, girl last nice was fucking smoking hot, fucking delicious figure and a beautiful face.

She talked to me, was flirting back, grabbing my arms because i was confident and APPROACHED.

People on here are mentally fucking weak.

You retard. You're probably tall and good looking. That's why she found you attractive, not because of your "game" or "confidence."

Bet you got an std, boy

Some men are tall and attractive AND can control themselves, imagine that, you worthless animal

>Tall

6ft, not tall but average here.

>Good looks

I'd say decent, get told i look cute a lot of the time. 6/10, but i do have a lot of confidence. If you were a girl, I'd walk up to you while you have 5 friends around you and tell you how damn fine you were looking.

I do not give a fuck.

Attached: 634.png (680x497, 122K)

>Droll over a whore just because she's lookable like every other nonwhale in her twenties
>Lol I cant control my dick that means YOU are weak willed
Top kek

Don't talk with your chest puffed out, you sweat buckets and shit yourself when near a girl.

>Implying you need to be tall or good looking to attract an actual female
Have you ever actually seen a woman in real life user, or do you just take the incels' word for it?

>spit sexual harassment tier game at a woman
>get no pussy
>heh...still got it

It's called wearing a condom you fucking retard.

Try a pool cleaner vacuum while underwater, especially with a heated pool, it will give you the best orgasm of your entire life. the fans rapidly but gently smack the head of your dick while giving really strong suction. obviously stick your fingers in first to make sure it's safe, not every pool vacuum is the same. I've had blowjobs from 3 different women and 4 different men, I've used vacuums, cock-pumps, fleshlights, vibrators... and NOTHING compares to the pool cleaner. I'm not even fucking kidding right now, if you get the chance, try it. the only thing that is even remotely close to how good that pool vacuum felt was straight up vaginal sex with this fat chick who had a really warm snatch, it was like sticking my dick into a wet loaf of banana bread straight out of the oven, and yes this fucking pool cleaner vacuum was better than that. I don't own a pool or else I'd be doing it every day. unfortunately the owner of the pool caught me doing it so I'm not allowed to be within 1000 feet of his house anymore but it was so fucking worth it, I'm telling you that fucking pool vacuum is like heaven. honestly the only reason I even want to get rich is so I can afford my own house with a heated pool and of course a pool vacuum. I can't wait to buy a dozen different brands and styles of pool cleaners and fuck them all. I live for that day to come.

>>get no pussy

Except i got her number, and even kissed her on the cheek while she was going home while her parents were watching. Keep up the cope, loser. Come back when you have even an ounce of confidence in your low testosterone riddled body.

Cope the post.

Attached: 4214.jpg (903x960, 52K)

>condoms stop herpes
>hurf durf oh fuck i'm so fucking retarded oh fuck

>got number from a club slut, no closing
>her parents
>kissed her cheek

Can't even make up a coherent story, and you still got no pussy lmao

>Club

Wrong again, keep up the cope. No confidence coper.

Dude she's clearly underage and just trying to get in.

Nah, you're too based to be relatable
I'll listen to the coping poster bellow instead

She was already in, and is 26. Moron. Man you cunts are pathetic as fuck, the cope really is real. No wonder you are all virgins and cant get women. Literally no game or confidence, you lads cant even make a women laugh without the laugh being about yourself.

I wish i worked with you, to take you under my arm and slay pussy together.

>frogposter makes up story
>gets rekt by everyone
>lmao u losers just dont get pussy

Attached: 1552552598267.jpg (960x953, 54K)

>rekt by everyone

bro they are literally cope posts

>bb-by having sex with girls? wtf enjoy the stds i bet u have stds!

>implying wojakfagging is better

Attached: 1543627020635_0.jpg (880x488, 127K)

You're on the internet bragging about getting a girl's number. If you have her number why not talk to her instead of us?

Attached: pop.png (1390x1658, 362K)

You cant multi task you beta coper?

Why is she 26 years old getting picked up by her parents at a nightclub?

I bet she was retarded.

*sip*

>saw me checking out her legs and grabbing my crotch
women love that shit i do it whenever i see a good looking one too just wink and grab the ol' cock and balls and give them a good squeeze

Attached: 153955389268.jpg (634x837, 108K)

I can tell why you work as a bouncer. Enjoy having to pay your whole life for a dude you'll "accidentally" maim because you're an uneducated animal.

>kiss woman on cheek
>come on an anime forum to post about it

autism. your thread is gay and not fitness.

On the real, do you know what herpes is? How are there so many kids these days that have no clue how STDs work?

The fact you felt the need to make this post suggests that this is not a common occurrance to you. Also was this some under age roller disco or something if her parents were picking her up

>gives women attention
embarrassing.

Have't seen this for a while kek

>babbies first cold approach

how long you been working as a bouncer for this le sick story of the one pretty girl who liked you?

xD

all flame aside. Good job. Now go clean up that puke in the corner.

It's clear that you're still riding the high from this encounter since you had the audacity to write this garbage on a Sri Lankan fishing forum.
Please go do something constructive.

OP got btfo on his own thread lmao

this level of cope lmao

>do something constructive
He's a fucking bouncer. I mean, being optimistic and ambitious is fine and well but come on.

Did you fuck her?
No?
Ok then

user, This such a great bullshit story, bitches hate compliments, cause thats all lil phaggots with no personalities do.

Attached: 2a2.jpg (815x960, 88K)

OP BTFO

Attached: 14c2af8efbbd446efbb3b10cce595b43.jpg (640x633, 42K)

OP on suicide watch

Absolutely based user. Bit you made a big mistake.
Trying to give these Jow Forums offshoots advice. They just chimp out at you for even trying.