Past Your Peak

How do you cope with the fact that you're over 25? You will literally never be as

>fit
>intelligent
>adaptable
>good-looking
>agile

as you were at that age, unless you've already squandered your best years and are blooming late, in which case, you're the epitome of cope.

So tell me, Jow Forums, how do you cope with being a boomer?

Attached: mrrogers2_359558.jpg (1940x900, 150K)

>le quarter life crisis

Im stronger, more buff, richer, more successful, and more outgoing then I was with 22.

Only goal in life is to constantly better yourself. Easy.

I'm just gonna off myself at 26..... 3 more months to go! :D

So you started late? Got it. Hope your cope goes well.

Attached: index.jpg (244x207, 9K)

Men peak at 50, women at 18.

Scientific fact, unless this post is for women.

Men peak at 50 for economic reasons, and even then it's for either fucking people half your age with half the vigor you should've or courting washed-up roasties.

Your physical and sexual peak should happen around 22. You can bang the same 18dimes without looking creepy to your family and with eight times the energy. Cope.

Only one of us coping here, pal.
*sips Monster*

my life doesn't revolve around banging roasties

>letting a 18 year old dictate your life

well then women peak at 50 too by those standards, its not like only men end up making more money as time goes on

make lots of money faggot

A pathetic thread for a pathetic person. On Jow Forums of all places. Who would have thought!

Men unironically look better with age as long as they don't let themselves go and stay away from alcohol.

>started at 24
>tfw still novice lifts at 26

Attached: the-janitor.jpg (419x610, 44K)

There are benefits to that at least, you'll never know the pain of watching your numbers decrease before you've even hit 30.

I hate that my spine became so deformed and grew twisted and curved unnaturally. It's completely fucked my fitness for years. I was in very good shape in high school and now I'm 30 and can lift a small fraction of what I could and now I CAN'T RUN. I am incapable of running, it makes my spine hurt in multiple places, both knees have torn ligaments, both ankles are fucked, my hip joints are fucked. I used to run a mile in 4:40, now can't even take a few strides.
My neck and shoulders are fucked too. Both buttocks and my groin hurts terribly, I can't do squats or lunges so my legs are so fucking weak. I've got terrible inflammation in random joints, mostly fingers. It feels like the blood is getting cut off to my head when my spine bends or twists even a little, or if I put anything on my back. I can't jump or jump down off a small height without terrible pain.
I feel too vulnerable and I can't labor very well. I'm eating healthier than I ever did before and I have nothing to show for it except being skinnyfat. I never got to have sex and my teeth are terrible. I've given up and I'll kill myself.

Attached: 1542629850741.jpg (750x683, 127K)

You're doing something wrong. I didn't start lifting until I was 30 and hit intermediate in about a year.

32 here and I’m bigger faster stronger and better looking than I’ve ever been before. Being younger again would be cool but it wasn’t my peak.

I'm 35 and never looked better

Physically speaking, there is little difference before your 40s at the very earliest, most of which is from accumulated damage at the cellular level (which there are ways to mitigate, at least theoretically). Intellectually speaking, this is quite literally just a choice most people make.

Grats that you started, sorry you started late. Hope you bros have made it.

This is what I'm talking about. If you have the breadth of friends required to get access to a higher tier of society, you will quickly see that past 25 it's fucking hopeless. All the guys here like "I've never looked better" are probably firmly stuck in some lower-middle class shitstain town thinking they've made it.

You're my guy. You get it.

fit: peaked at 26 aesthetically, now 30 and stronger than ever
int: MD degree... was a dumb shit early 20's
adapt: true. this goes down
looks: goes down however the manly/experienced look keeps you in the game
agile: who cares what am I running from tigers

>spine can be rehabilitated, but injuries and imbalances are frequently recurrent
>teeth must be replaced or removed
>skin scars from sufficient acne/stretch marks/poor kinesthetic hygeine
>joint health can be marginally improved with supplements, but drastically reduced with only a few years of poor movements or injuries
>posture, like the spine, can be rehabilitated but requires persistent care not to suffer from recurrent issues. the worst the issues / longer spent sedentary, the more persistent care required.
>muscular strength declines as early as 32 in some men

yeah dude?

I lift heavier than I did when I was 25, and now I've got more money to do things that I actually want to. Shit's so cash

>fit
im more fit than I have ever been thanks to using my accumulated knowledge and willpower. Also, hop on gear
>intelligent
intelligence doesnt decay for people that work with their brains for a long time, you can be 70-80 yo and still pretty active
>adaptable
I have exchanged pure biological adaptability for socially/economically reinforced adaptability
>good looking
just kek dude, men age like wine and both young teens and cougars are all over older men
>agile
what the heck you were doing before if you arent agile now? agility is similiar to a skill, never got it? time to get it

op is a blackpilled self made loser

IT'S LATE
IT'S LATE
IT'S LATE
BUT NOT TOO LATE

Attached: 200938-004-6F2F7CB1.jpg (245x300, 9K)

more like a post-peak made-it coping with married life but yeah i guess its the same thing

That's a whole bunch of hypotheticals describing a (near) worst case scenario.

If it is any consolation, I can relate to you. Different circumstances, but I can definitely relate...

Attached: 1545789833239.jpg (960x540, 227K)

I can understand where you're coming from. I'm skinnyfat and 21 and balding aggressively. I feel the same way and have literal terrors because I was such a good looking kid and now I'm just destined to go straight linearly down in looks because my hair is literally falling out.

But, I mean there's a thousand examples, look at most of the UFC fighters/champions.

25, while the peak of testosterone and youthful potency, is most certainly not your only prime years.

Most UFC champs are mid 30s, most professional athletes are great into their mid-30s.

And that's just ATHLETICS at the highest level. You're probably not an athlete.

The truth of the matter is, 21 year old girls and women in general are universally attracted to older men. 70%+ college hotties would be in some capacity open minded to fucking an older man up to say age 40, then the number drops maybe to 50%, still plenty plenty of girls who are down.

After 25, your testosterone drops ONLY 1%! per year. Dude, and this is assuming you're not doing everything in your power.

Honestly if you feel this way, start on TRT. Literally every fucking person with a brain who actually is looking to compete is on drugs. People who think otherwise or rule it out as 'le bad' are fucking retards and you should thank them for opting out of the competition.

there's plenty of shit you can do, you should literally only grow more resourceful and age should be a benefit until maybe 45, then you're starting to get 'old'. There's plenty of 55 year old dudes who would mop me and you in a college bar TONIGHT

Diet, exercise, drugs and the lack there of. That's all it is. If you play life right you should only increase in sexual market value until you're 45. Yeah, you'll never be able to be a stud at a college frat party after 25, but who the fuck cares.

>how do you cope with being a boomer?
By being stronger and bigger
>pic related
Fred Hatfield squatted 1014lbs at the age of 45

Attached: Screenshot-2016-09-09-11.33.30.png (454x493, 379K)

To add to the woes, I went from 6ft to 5'9 because of the deformity. I wish they would lower the age of consent much lower so I could at least try for younger girls (since they ARE the most attractive, not because of the usual false narrative, i.e. "You're a loser so you have to resort to preying upon young girls whose brains aren't fully developed, creep") and then if I strike out, it'll be just like getting rejected by a so called "real woman who is "age appropriate", rather than a criminal offense and an excuse for other people to physically assault you.

More than half of American after the age of 30 would fit roughly into the description:
>spinal compression
>8-12 cavities
>acne scarring
>1+ bad joint
>anterior pelvic tilt and thoracic compression or forward shoulders and posterior pelvic tilt
>no history with weightlifting after high school

what bubble do you live in where that's not a reality for a large number of people? don't tell me you actually go to Jow Forums that much...

bruh just hit whatever lets you hit it, don't worry about society

at what age did the deformity begin? Is it genetic?

I was a fucking loser as a kid, life gets better as you live and learn.

Men don't peak at 25 dude. They just stop being unmistakably kids. I know guys in their late 30's and even early 40's that seem to "peak" every year. Fitter than before, more money than before, looking cleaner than before, able to do more cool shit they've always wanted to do...then there's those "silver foxes". I knew 14-18 year old girls in highschool who were saying they'd fuck George Clooney back in the late 2000's when he was 50 something or whatever. Bottom line, when you're a man, your peak ends when you decide to give up on yourself and live on autopilot and become an uninteresting corporate normie lard blob.

>8-12 cavities

man I wish. I went from zero cavities to over 20 within the span of a year. I got into dipping and I only brushed once a night (mostly)

I didn't start late, men don't look manly until their 30s, look at Hollywood guys.

oh yeah, I forgot to mention but I got into phenibut and my teeth are a complete fucking mess now.

Honestly no, I can't relate to it being as bad as half of the population. I don't mean to have an unrealistic view of what is and is not possible, but I also think we tend toward a very fatalistic view of aging and development.

I noticed it at age 22 or 23, can't remember exactly. Don't know if it's genetic. My parents didn't have it, don't know if grandparents had it.

>You'll never be as intelligent as you were before 25

Is this a joke? Your brain doesn't even fully develop until that age.

So you're a wizard now? Seemed like you had a chance before then. How did that happen?

It's ok user, you're special and I love you just the way you are.

Those people are fatalistic for a reason. I'm grateful that at least my decline will be slow and graceful and marked by the illusion of gains via economic means like gear, but there are a ton of people out there who think they're gonna right the ship and don't understand how massive the journey ahead of them is. This topic is for those people to commiserate and talk about their struggles so they can get a more realistic view of what lies ahead, how long it'll take, and how long it'll last.

You're the biggest brainlet to post so far and you'll never even know why.

Lol okay keep being a pathetic doomer because you're not as young as before

Lad almost every single one of my teeth are filled because I grew up with a bipolar mother and a nearly absentee step-father. I understand. I'll probably never even have the money to fix them because I took a gamble and took a job out-of-state to get away from said abusive family, only to get fucked out of my job by jealous roasties mad because I fucked their friends and didn't call them back.

Life is full of vicissitudes. At least we'll be dead soon.

>Hey, give up, whom the fuck cares that you're fit and thus superior to your lazy peers, lmao.
Stay fat and dyel.
>Tfw some absolute crab-cuck comes to a fitness board to shill against getting- and being fit, with a Mr.Rogers image to boot.
I'll be running outside catching mires while you get stamina-cucked by a bunch of stairs ROFL.

Attached: 1552084114910.png (505x538, 505K)

You're up past midnight on a Sunday/Monday, who do you think you're kidding?

I'm 22, niggas get old, that's life

go outside

the funniest part are the most crab-bucket people are the ones posting "HAAHA doomer FAGGOT get FUCKED i GOT MINE"

you're literally all just gains goblins irl, just look at how you treat people who you think are down

i am 29 and in the best shape i've ever been

>What are time-zones.
The absolute state.

Attached: 1552557767318.png (420x315, 136K)

It's not just cavities but the phenibut stripped a fuckton of enamel from my teeth. I also noticed that my hairline is beginning to recede at 27 despite my mother's side having no history of MPB. I've been sleepless to an extreme degree within the past year so I'm hoping it's going to start growing back when I get enough sleep again but I'm really not too hopeful. AND on top of all of that, I have more severe problems.

Shit's REALLY fucked now.

Attached: 1543189074769.jpg (1280x720, 163K)

You can make your life better, we're here for that. But if you need a place to unload your burden, this is it. Some things can't be fixed in time, and accepting and committing to that is part of mental fitness.

peepshow-user is based user

Can you elaborate on the mitigation part? I wanna try to adopt those things.

>how do you cope with being a boomer?
yes, the body and mind will wither and decay past the spring time of life. spiritual health, however, does not depend on such worldly things and bears better fruit than anything the flesh ever could.

tldr become a buddhist

>Wow, people who are trash are being handled like trash.
>You're no better, heh, world's fucked.
People like you and that faggot are essentially drowning in despair and want no help, is it my fault that I won't let you doomer cucks pull others in to drown with you?
Rhetorical question.
If you actually asked for help, then hey, I'm all ears.
Untill then you may enjoy your little pity party all by yourselves.
>Mfw looking down on doomer fags and other types of nihilistic and cynical cucks.

Attached: 1552676442529_0.jpg (413x762, 38K)

>mental fitness.

I really wished I could will myself into accepting these things, but it gets even worse from what I've already posted. I'm 100% sure SSRI use during my teens and early 20's has perma-fried my brain. Even if I got jacked and had money and girls (all of which would be laughably implausible at this rate and I've NEVER succumbed to defeatism until recently), it wouldn't change much.

"willpower" just isn't going to cut it, this time. I'm just in it too deep now.

the assumption that i'm some kind of doomed fuck you're pulling out of thin air is your problem and nobody else's, stop trying to pawn it off on me

Men are peaking later. The reason why sports stars are getting older on average (see tennis etc.) is because sports are becoming more physical and peaking physically happens later

It's all theoretical at this point. I am interested in the ideas of Albert Szent-Györgyi on bioenergetics and increasing the cellular respiratory rate, as well as those of Hans Selye of mitigating stress (these things interact of course)

I go out there and do the best I am physically able to do.

That is all.

Unironically looks best 2012 at the age of what, 31/32?

Attached: 2128441.jpg (800x800, 155K)

My moneys on the boomer

>just turned 30
>get more attention from young girls (and b..boys) then ever before
what did they mean by this

>I'm not a doomed fuck.
Good on you, keep working on yourself.

Attached: 1552116594715_0.jpg (1200x800, 87K)

it's hard to cope, but I am glad those years happened at least. Now, at ripe old age of 27, I am more focused on my family and career. It's okay, life has to go on. No point in shedding tears, just re-prioritize and soldier on.

>Be 27
>18-22 falls over for me but I am too afraid to look creepy

This is truly suffering.
One of my co workers that is turning 18 this month fucking loves me but I dont want to do it.

Halp.

Just do it, yolo

>implying i was ever any of those things

Attached: 1551081230808.jpg (768x1023, 105K)

It also makes me feel really immature. Like I am still in high school.

Which in turn makes me feel like a loser.

Nonsense. The most stable relationships are older male/younger female. What should be making you feel immature is that you work at a place that employs 17 year olds, yet you're 27. What do you do, work retail?

I'm positive neither you nor the girl would be thinking about 'maturity' when she's riding your dick.
>yolo
Like the man said.

Yup, fuck retail.

I hope you're at least in school or management, m8

therapy. late bloomer. hope that the future will get better. spent all my life totally alone, sad, seething, never learned to love myself or anyone else. Suffering with severe depression these days. I'm 28

Same here brother.

Attached: 46899433_345702966162150_1883916769358249984_n.jpg (1383x1600, 185K)

Not true!
My uncle in his 50s is in better shape than everyone I know who is under 25. You don't get LESS fit/agile/smart after 25, you just hit your apex. Studies only show "less" because the subjects are stupid ass couch potato asses

Good-looking is subjective. Some age groups don't want to fuck kids so depending on your prey it can even be better.

I'm sorry that you have to cope with this. To me, every stage of aging is just another chapter of what cool style you can pull off more effectively. The important thing is that you have a healthy outlook on aging and life in general, as that will keep more wrinkles off your face than anything else. Btw, guess my age

>peaking in your 20’s

Almost finished med school, now I can get a gf right haha..

>be 29
>can't wait until I'm 30
>going to buy German sports car
>aqua di geo Cologne
>gold chain peaking thru chest hair under my Henley

Most professional athletes have their best years around 27