Due to recent Jow Forums attacks in New Zealand our guns will be taken away...

Due to recent Jow Forums attacks in New Zealand our guns will be taken away, so let's discuss Muay Thai and self defence, in particular let's talk about something we don't usually associate with combat sports /fraud/ and not the steroid kind; but this. Would there be any long term repercussions to having one of these titanium implants in your legs to make your kicks harder?

Attached: thai-shin-implant-660x400-copy.jpg (660x400, 58K)

Other urls found in this thread:

amazon.com/MMA-Training-Cheating-Trying-Wrestling-ebook/dp/B076MHFPY1
youtube.com/watch?v=a4QYjHc0dqw
youtube.com/watch?v=IVNRLmM48Dk
youtube.com/watch?v=vEAWL16wQMY
youtube.com/watch?v=KlsDuLe0qoY
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/American_Revolutionary_War
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>letting your government take your guns
lmfao fucking faggot cucks

How about you give your dumbass government some fucking freedom

Isn't that just the usual "dumb American" tall tale? Source?

Also, get sap gloves.

amazon.com/MMA-Training-Cheating-Trying-Wrestling-ebook/dp/B076MHFPY1

Never bought it, but some guys told me it's funny af. Literally everything is fake nowadays.

no, nz is literally removing ALL gun rights lmao. and their faggot citizen are doing nothing to stop it. cucked as absolute fuck

I'm talking about the titanium shin.

Lmao garbage country

Jow Forums, please.

Also, didn't NZ have pretty strict laws on guns even before this?

Not them, OP here, I'm involved in the legal profession in Australia, and my understanding of gun laws in NZL is that they didn't have a central register (not that Australia has a federal register, but at least the states maintained it).

Which means they'll have an amnesty and hopefully nobody will hand them in.
Didn't this happen in Australia actually?
Anyway back on topic.
Muay thai is great user. Here are the main parts that are useful for self defence
>low kicks
Way underrated in their ability to stop a fight. You could remove a guy's ability to walk in as few as a single kick, at worst three. Or you'll punt the guy clean off his feet. If you've never been slammed by one of these hard you just won't understand.
Example: youtube.com/watch?v=a4QYjHc0dqw
>clinch work - elbows, knees, sweeps
Tremendously useful. A good mt gym will teach you upper body wrestling. Against some nerd on the street you can always shell up and step into a clinch while his limp punches flop off your forearms of steel. From there you'll have complete control of his movement, his balance, and how much damage you want him to take. One swift knee to the liver or solar plexus might finish it mercifully. If you want to really hurt the guy, unleash elbows to the head, either glancing to cut him open or slamming to ko him. Your call.
Or you can throw him on his arse with a sweep. Mt has a full array of throws. The rules disallow judo-style hop tosses, but it's no matter really.
Some elbow KOs in street fights: youtube.com/watch?v=IVNRLmM48Dk
youtube.com/watch?v=vEAWL16wQMY
youtube.com/watch?v=KlsDuLe0qoY

>guy writes in his manifesto that the NZ gun community is full of total cowards who will hand them over and them being taken away was only a matter of time anyway
>exactly that happens

In fact much of what he said the reaction would be has come to pass, now that country is arrested (guy appeared in court today) anybody who they think shared the video.
Yet strangely nobody went to the can for sharing videos that other terrorists in the middle east have made.

I thought New Zealand didn't allow people to have guns

I have a rod in my femur due to a break at work, I can feel it. Leg feels sore a lot and like something is inside it. But its a dull sort of sensation. My understanding of it is that your bone will be weaker since the titanium is providing structural support to it. But Im not a doctor just a dockfag.

>Be Australian, shitpost king
>Go to those sheep shagging faggots the NZ and shoot up a mosque
>They ban guns, free speech, refusing to share your wife/daughter with Achkmed
>Australia does nothing
I fucking love being Australian

Attached: 1552873302666.jpg (960x690, 122K)

>low kicks
>Way underrated in their ability to stop a fight.
Doesn't work in a real fight. Watch the G20 chaos in Germany from some time ago, if the other guy comes in with lots of forward pressure, it won't work.

You could literally get automatic weapons if you wanted
Now they're banning even semi-auto kek

Sure it might keep your leg from snapping, but how would that even make your kicks harder?
Bone is already hard as fuck

Remember boys subscribe to PewDiePie

Burgerbrain is never gonna make it

if you shatter your leg and have titianium implants you'd destroy your fucking leg kicking on it while it's providing structural support

Fucking lol at your zionist government, if I were you I would emigrate as soon as I could. If your government was just a bit concerned about its citizens safety, it would make firearm ownership mandatory for every citizen and ESPECIALLY every muslim, just like Hitler did.

This imagine being a cuckold

Only because Australia already banned guns

It's hard to get guns in my country and we haven't had any mass shootings. Ofc we also have no niggers.

Please tell me where if it’s a white one.

You're retarded if you think this will do anything to US gun laws. In the US this will fuck up the internet and cause mass censorship.

My humble suggestion is that you kiwifags need to enroll at mark hunt's gym asap so that you can blast someone's face off their body.

>practises martial arts for years in order to defend himself without the need of a weapon
>gets arrested and sentenced to jail for 5 years for being a menace to society anyway
l-lmao
imagine fucking unironically coping with martial arts
also, no thug is gonna give shit about your fighting prowess when most of them are armed, you're fucked if you aren't arming yourself

You can't get heavier sentence because you practice combat sports if you do not compete professionnaly. At least that's how it works where I live

Really? Fucking lol that was literally one of his goals in the shooting.

If you slam your titanium leg on something hard enough, it'll more likely knock the bone out of place in addition to breaking it. So, instead of paying to mend a broken leg, you gotta pay for the surgery to put the bone back in place too.

Your ancestors didn't need gunpowder to kill things from afar, btw.

Attached: 81UC1nBZf-L._SX679_.jpg (679x679, 47K)

As he types on his school computer before he gets shot

Well sure, the best way to fight a heavy kicker is to crowd him. It's up to the kicker to keep the opponent at good kicking distance, which is straightforward against some random on the street
>long guard->lead hand stiffarms him->low kick
For example.
Or you time his coming in and kick anyway, which either stops his advance/drops him or he reaches you anyway.
But so what if he does reach you? That means he's in close and you can clinch him.

>be me, 27, typical strong cunt in New Zealand
>pt at liftin gallery goes a bit bonkers and glasses a few muzzies
>suddenly no guns
>a year later and the abos are dominating us
>crazy dark blokes holding up small stores with their boomerangs the crazies
>one flew through me office window nearly took my skull clean off while I was filing taxes
>our sheelas are getting abo gang banged daily, they’re immune to the pepper spray, The bogans get pissedfaced off the stuff and just rape longer
>can no longer keep my dog outside, caught a group of em eating someone’s cat
>a-atleast there’s no gun violence

Attached: 1552843605120.jpg (1440x1319, 557K)

New zealand has mauri not abos

Because you banned them decades ago under the exact same circumstances.

Maoris are a class above abos, dumbass.

M8 I've one of those, had a tibia break awhile back.
Nifty tho the idea of enhancement is, it actually isn't one; if it has to deal with a force that would break your leg normally, it doesn't stop it. It just goes out sideways. And that's no beuno.

>the coping in this thread
>mfw I live in a country that would sperg out if government goons tried to take our guns
>feelsgood.liberty

Attached: B6BD1B92-DDB2-4085-BAFF-FCB451851CA4.jpg (1024x749, 139K)

>cucked man can't have tanks
>thinks small arms makes him a player
Embarrassed for you.

Tanks are legal in the USA you can buy a used Russian one for 35k

Neat, field ready too?
Or are you missing the point and coping by saying you can get a glorified tractor?

You're right, I'll tell the whole government to just fuck off when they try to pass that bill. I'm sure they'll listen to me.

Holy fucking kek!
>hurr durr, they have tanks, guess I should give up my only means of defending myself
>guerilla insurgents haven't outlasted a better equipped military before
I'm embarrassed by your cowardice, cuck.

Attached: 83BC1160-9971-4FC9-BE34-0F9A825251F9.jpg (500x500, 47K)

What a mess of coping. "Only means of defending self", want to guess how I know you're both mentally and physically weak?

But more interestingly, where's your example of insurgents with massively inferior weaponry winning out against a force that just doesn't give a shit about civ/odd military casualties?
And don't say Sov/Afghanistan, nobody's sneaking SAMs in for you.

Why the hell would you low kick in a street fight?

Break his kneecap, break his balls, or do a high kick straight to the head if you're flexible enough.

Kek I mean can you really blame me? I’m just an American mutt larping as an Australian guy using terms I just found by googling “top 1000 cool Australian slang words”

>you're physically and mentally weak for wanting to arm yourself in the event of invasion/military turned on civilians so you should give up your guns because they'll win anyway
The cognitive dissonance in this statement is STAGGERING. Again, I'm embarrassed by how absolutely cucked you are.
>where's your example of insurgents with massively inferior weaponry winning out against a force that just doesn't give a shit about civ/odd military casualties?
Holy fucking shit! Are you actually this dense?
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/American_Revolutionary_War

Attached: 372660D9-A793-4E20-9778-6CCC782BF860.jpg (600x600, 84K)

Nigger.
You seriously think the gap between rifles and slightly more rifles is the same as the gap between an AR and a fucking helicopter gunship?

God damn I enjoy the odd fantasy movie/book/whatever too but I don't base my real world decision making off of it, for fucks sake.
At the bare minimum, try something from the last century; maybe I'd accept it's something other than a fucking fantasy.

Rest's ad hom bs, hardly worth reply. We're not friends, obvious, and you remain a poo-poo idiot face. Uninteresting.

>Colonies vs THE BRITISH EMPIRE AT ITS PEAK
>I-It's not applicable becaus I don't want it to be
>S-silly american taking pride in his nations' history
How can someone be this historically ignorant? SAD
>A-Ad hominem! I'm smart I swear!
The trick to logical fallacies is that you can't be guilty of the fallacy when you call it out. Plus ad hom is hilarious.
>w-we aren't friends . . . Baka!
HAHAHAHA!!! WTF?!?
>h-hardly w-worth the reply
>uninteresting
That's right, give yourself an out so you can run away and save face. You haven't given a single sound argument, you've only moved the goalposts this entire exchange.

Attached: ED05C55E-7F39-4155-9BEB-6260E894F408.jpg (480x640, 60K)

No, goalposts remain the same.
>>massively inferior weaponry
Your "muh american revolution" doesn't meet that requirement.

Oh yes, and I know you're weak because you need a crutch. A security blanket, that actually does nothing.

Now address the fucking point, if you're capable. Otherwise accept your loss m80.

>goalposts remain the same
I gave you an example of an insurgent force that withstood and defeated a massively superior force. You say that it doesn't count despite the British having:
>more men
>more muskets
>more cannons
>more experienced generals
>better training and superior tactics
>gunboats
Textbook moving of goalposts. You hypocrite, you say one thing and do another. I don't need another example until you justify why this doesn't count. "It's not from this century," is not a reason.
>you're weak because you need a crutch . . . something unintelligible that is supposed to sound cryptic but means nothing
Care to elaborate? Because at the moment it sounds like you're suggesting I give up the only weapon that has a chance of putting me at parody with the military and fight them with my bare fists.
>now adress the fucking point
Time for you to adress mine. Give me a cohesive reason why a civilian populace should relinquish their best means of self defence.

Attached: 578EDEAC-BA87-4AED-BFCB-FA4BCFD53999.png (894x894, 1.24M)

>tries to shoot a "fewer weapons" ball through an "inferior weaponry" goalpost.
Congratulations on your loss.

Next time, understand the semantic difference between "weapons" and "weaponry". For instance, handful of conquistadors with significantly superior _weaponry_ defeated the whole aztec empire.

Time I get some sleep here btw. Try not to cope too hard while I'm gone.

I have bolts in my ankle and can't even walk 10 miles without limping the next day. This shit is fucking retarded OP

your bones would splinter since all of the pressure is localized at the nail insertions

the russians already tried this shit in the 70s, they literally plated a man's skeleton with steel and he was just slow and died soon after

Just gotta make your legs stronger brah. I have the same thing and it went away pretty much completely after a few years of training.

That whole titanium shins thing was just clickbait. So of course this fucking site is going to eat it up. God damn I hate you retards.

>ban guns
>phags start using knives, acid, & bombs
fuck me i'd rather get shot than splashed

read the thread faggot. no one is talking about titanium shins lol

Arguing semantics does not a victory make, just another frail attempt to mask the fact that you've brought no logic to this discussion, only rhetoric. You've failed to see the parallel I'm drawing here. Gunboats and cannons = modern tanks, muskets = AR15 (civillian equivillant of M16). Your initial claim:
>cucked man can't have tanks
>thinks small arms makes him a player
Is the equivalent of a loyalist saying
>cucked militiaman can't have cannons
>thinks his grandpap's musket makes him a player
If people thought as you do, there would be no hope for recourse against tyrants.
Your origional reason for civilians to relinquish their weapons is weak and you've provided NOTHING to support it and apparently you will continue to do so. Nighty night user, I hope you come to your senses before you have a jackboot at your neck and a gun to your head.

Attached: 4D869B26-6250-4AC8-A1BF-8CBDDE370067.jpg (1024x769, 185K)

Americans don't BUY tanks, Americans BUILD tanks.