Manletism

How do you deal with being a manlet?

Attached: 1550317411066.jpg (479x640, 44K)

Other urls found in this thread:

medicalxpress.com/news/2014-03-genetic-link-height-iq.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I know that at 6’3” I’m never going to be accepted as a big, big guy.

I swear manlets are always mad, whats wrong with you niggas, is the weather down there bad or what

Attached: solution.jpg (704x1465, 226K)

>notice everyone is taller than you as you walk through the streets
>dont be mad

Bite their dick off

how will that help? they always will be taller and I'm always will be stuck in kidmode

>tfw girls will always prefer taller but uglier guy over short and handsome

idk stop making gay threads i guess

95% of the over 6' guys I know are scrawny clumsy faggots with atrocious nerd postures. Embrace the look of your based 5' 5" average celtic ancestors

Attached: f8188469080f9961e8a9f25e44475de4.jpg (1102x762, 195K)

wymyn still mire 6' they dont care bout muscule

You try living at braaaap level for a while big guy

I'm literally 5'5" and can bag a quality 5' scots irish qt pretty much any day of the week. Get where the giving's good.

Attached: New_England_ancestry_by_county_-_updated.png (1481x1234, 88K)

kek, saved

Step 1) Learn

that's literally it. It's so fucking easy.

I report threads that are crafted specifically to cause emotional wounds and manipulate me into doing stupid fucking bullshit like this one.

But the mods won't do anthing about it.

seething

Attached: 1552820269611.jpg (960x960, 132K)

He’s jacked but should just shave his head and get contacts

When I was on holiday I was feeling juicy at 6'2 and in the best shape of my life. Then an absolute monster at about 6'7 walked by the pool and I felt so fucking small it was horrible to a point I nearly put my shirt on. I really can't imagine feeling this every day. I do really feel sorry for manlets after that.

short

Ur ugly and short

What heights are manlet tier?

Attached: 1533735877469.jpg (600x600, 143K)

Manlet cut off is your height + 1 inch

Anything below 6'2 in Europe.
Anything below 6'0 in USA and other third world shitholes.

Poor lanklets...the heart to brain blood ratio stifles brain development..have you ever met a smart person over 5'8...keep mogging big guy there are toilets and showers in lanklet heaven that will be comfortable.

If it makes you feel any better I’m 6’2” and absolutely awful with women.

If you have to ask...then You're definitely a manlet

You mean being over 6 foot doesn't auto qualify me for a qt... you've lied toe Jow Forums next your going to tell me my sick gains will only attract the gays!

Im 5'8 and since i talk more and im more kind to girls they all are flirting with me now and im not even handsome, they flirting with me instead of tall guys of the group, i wonder why, im not rich nor handsome,

>not leave house except to buy groceries
>fantasize about buying short asian wife
>contemplate buying a realistic sex doll
>bisexual tendencies
>musclegirl erotica
>/ss/ and relate to being the boy with a much taller older dominant woman
>look up mexican surrogate mother prices
>make friends with butch gays because no straight women will talk to me
>LGBT right wing politics
>try to ignore facebook freinds couples of 4'4" asian girls with 6'7" white man
>make fun of shorter guys
>workout/weightloss
>can't get rejected if you never try
>f-five foot s-seven isn't too short r-right?
>i know its too short

Attached: ms28rtceoxl21.png (1440x2560, 229K)

>competition in the sex market is insane, nu-women are just plain evil
>most men are taller than you and have the psychological advantage
>could devote your life to martial arts and you'll never beat a bigger guy
>in recent days it's become normal to mock this unchangeable trait
>"Why are you mad."

The only positive in all of this is the manlet rage, when used correctly, it pushes you further in your endeavors than anyone else.

...Then there's guys like that kiwi the other day.

Been hooking up with a 6'1 chick as a 5'10 dude...I'll never escape being a manlet but maybe i can make a better future for my children

Nope, the girl I'm with was seeing a tall (6'2+) guy before she met me and left him for me. Dude was an awkward lanklet and kept texting her saying "why are you with him he's short" kek

>emotional wouds
its called reality bro

So much cope.

I feel the shower pain.
IQ statistically increases with height on average, sorry to burst your cope bubble.

5’8” Manlet here.

My height never bothered me in my life, never had problems with girls. Had one girl make a snarky remark but she was insecure and really into me at one point. I love the manlet jokes, they’re hilarious

Right, I feel like people who take this manlet shit seriously aren't getting girls because they are so low in self confidence that these jokes actually bother them. I'm a lanklet but those jokes don't bother me just have a giggle and move on

Spot on user

>jacked af
>still redditor face

its not even about height here

>6’2
>tall
Lmao I’m 6’2 and my current gf is 5’10 and her ex was 6’10. You don’t know what tall is

cope

My aunts husband eyes are on the same height as my nipples, he's fucking tiny but I wouldn't start shit with him because he's build like a freaky bulldog.
Just don't look like a wimp and being short won't be much of a problem.

you dont even need to be 6' to mog the fuck out of nearly all shitskins, US or Europe.

Nigger it's not. I know a couple short guys with short girlfriends and they seem pretty well adjusted. I think you have other shit going on

Making this up

by not being insecure

>I love the manlet jokes, they’re hilarious

Attached: 2f7.jpg (601x508, 94K)

6'2 is objectively tall in all areas of the world except the dinaric alps. your mind is warped. I've known a guy who was 6'11 and it starts to look weird as fuck

I guarantee she’s cheating on his manlet ass

Face>Frame>Height desu, provided you are at least 5’10”

I’m 6’0.5” and whenever I go out with my skinny, uglier 6’4” friend I’m the one who pulls

It’s also been shown that girls prefer guys around 5” taller than them. It’s not some exponential scale where the taller you are, the more attractive you are.

>europe
>tall
northern europe this is true but go to france spain germany and its full of manlets

>5'7
>starting to bald
It's over for me isnt it

Don’t worry bro, I’m 6’1” and NW2 at age 19. It sucks just as much up here.

This is true. In Germany you can tell a huge difference between north and south. Lots of manlet mineworker descendants in the south, especially in the area I was living in for a while.

I live in South Europe and 6'1 ain't enough

ok manlet

cannonball mode

Lmao at this cope. You’re definitely sub 6-0

Enough for what? If you’re over 6’0”, height is not your problem. This is a canonical rule. Do you think women refused to sleep with Brad Pitt because he’s 5’11”? Face is everything. Women literally do not care about height anywhere nearly as much as we think they do, assuming you can meet a general tallness threshold (5’10” or so).

There was even an aggregate study that proved that besides facial attractiveness, the two most important variables for reproductive success were GIRTH (ie, general muscularity), and shoulder to hip ratio (which is correlated with height, but only to a certain extent).

Kek

>t.manlet

keep coping friends, you are delusionally insecure. face is everything as long as you’re not noticeably short.

Attached: F0EB6FB7-8A8B-4001-B844-5AD3E7E36B33.jpg (1242x2208, 278K)

If you are less than 4 inches under your area's average and think the reason why you are a sad loser is your height, you are not only below average height, but also a brainlet.

Lmao once they see your manlet ass they move on to a real man

post face then

>tinder gold
man that shit is cheating, i'm ugly as hell but i went from 50 to 450 matches with that shit and i live in bumfuck nowhere

>6'0
>pretty much a manlet in Europe

Ffs

Problem is, when you're good looking and 6'1 and there are 10 other guys who are also goo looking and taller than you, you lose advantage.

barely any of my matches are from gold, most of the chicks who like me are ugly or fat, I just have gold in case someone hot slips through the cracks
u mad?
No. I’ve posted my face plenty of times in these threads and I’m not going to facefag continuously just to quell your hilarious misconceptions. Take my word for it, I’m handsome.
Be better looking then friend.

>Damage control

Why would I be mad, lmao so many girls break up with their sub 6’ boyfriends on a regular basis. Also, keep in mind that if a woman ever becomes desperate enough to mate your manlet ass, your short kids will serve mine.

>t.manlet

Attached: EFF1E119-F3EF-4136-A99D-6E2DF21421F1.gif (320x180, 1.55M)

And up here 6'3'' would be OK-ish.

I’m sure women love you, your self-esteem radiates off the page

>A team of researchers at Edinburgh University in Scotland has found a correlation between genes associated with height and those associated with intelligence.

>taller people are smarter, they say.

medicalxpress.com/news/2014-03-genetic-link-height-iq.html

Attached: 1518399670904.jpg (248x189, 18K)

5'3 here
had to go to the psych at one point when i was 18 because i had a mental breakdown from all the bullying i received in hs

You got it hunny cent right my man

You accept that it's something you can't change and better yourself in other areas. Good luck user

>p-posted face many times before
>b-but not this time

ok pretty boi

Fine. Your turn.

Attached: A5E1BE49-74B7-45C6-BBE0-5103F84B2D9F.jpg (1162x1383, 262K)

can confirm

mirin'
good job on all the pussy shortcake

Lmao look at this trapezoid headed manlet who’s dumb enough to post his face on Jow Forums

>he’s this mad

Srs question, have you touched a weight in your life?

Not really, I mainly swim.

I’m just mad dogging you. You look ok for a below 6er

holy shit

Anything below the average (5'10")

chad

5’4 here I know how you feel user, been on antidepressants since November after having enough of the torture. Looking to keep increasing my dose until I just don’t care anymore

lemme just dump this here, though anonnetes can be strange...

Attached: Screenshot 2019-03-12 at 3.54.15 PM.png (1096x283, 71K)

based

Attached: handsome dexter.jpg (500x375, 51K)

Serious question, who are the ones actually making fun of manlets constantly? I've never seen tall people care so I'm pretty inclined to believe that it's just other manlets making each other feel bad.

I only make fun of shitty people who are also manlets because i know it gets under their skin

the nearly-perfect answer.
>nah brah I just do some pushups before (insert sport)

I have tall friends who give me good-natured shit, but I'm 5'11.99 and they're like 6'3-6'6 so I don't know.

Today I gave a juicy K.O. to guy 20 cm taller than me. I'm 5.8'. This how you deal with these bitches