Thoughts?

Thoughts?

Attached: 6.png (503x656, 471K)

Other urls found in this thread:

washingtonpost.com/news/worldviews/wp/2015/02/18/5-countries-where-police-officers-do-not-carry-firearms-and-it-works-well/?utm_term=.876636df2523
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Attached: 7.png (442x767, 340K)

Someone post his routine

Manlets should be put on a register

Did he browse Jow Forums?

I can't understand grown men who can't move on from having been bullied at school. Imagine being 28 years old and caring about what a 13 years said to you way back

>Obsessively work out
>So you can use a gun
Uhhhhhh

all guns should be confiscated

200kg diddly is more than I have ever seen anyone lift in my gym ngl
How tall was this guy again?

All guns should be confiscated
All knives should be binned
All martial arts should be outlawed
All above average strength people should be locked up

For all our sakes

>manlet
>bullied for being a chubby fatass who was shit at rugby
>ends up being an unfunny Jow Forumstard who kills 2 year olds

Manlets, will they ever learn?

likely yes

>All above average strength people should be locked up
Even better
>All men should be given HRT

Guns should be mandatory. Explain to me. How could a woman overpower me while I'm trying to rape her? Only with a gun.

We need more guns not less guns to stop things like this from happening. Just imagine how those innocent muslims could've protected themselves with a bunch of semi-automatic weapons, instead of forgiving the shooter.

5'6

Guns are too dangerous to let anybody except the government and criminals have them
You trust your government and criminals right goy...?

>be in a country that allows guns
>get shot

> A lethal firearm is the ONLY way to stop a RAPIST
> NO other forms of self-defense exist.

You trust your legal criminals and illegal criminals right [antisemitic remark]?

It disturbs me the number of people who say "the government is corrupt and only cares about politicians and rich people" also think the government should have a monopoly on force

what is she supposed to fight him off like the female heroes do in le epick movies?

All manlets should be put on HRT and sold as sex slaves to above 6 foot men

they've proven they can't be trusted as regular citizens

No surprise that this faggot got bullied, hell i would have bullied him too look at that smug face.

Attached: 241475.jpg (225x350, 40K)

An over 300 pound piano nazi man like EVIL white man wants to rape your 120 pound morbidly obese muslim transgender lgbt daughter. What would you do?

Do you teach her kung fu? Get brains branlet.

Are you some nu-commie pussy that thinks women can beat men without the men going easy on em?

>Women are just as strong as men, they don't need weapons to defend themselves
Ah, so that's why the hollywood jews push feminism so hard, gun control

>LOOK MOM I POSTED IT AGAIN AM I COOL?

A new meaning to SS and GOMAD

OR meaby society should start treating men under 6 feet like humans :O

> Pepper spray doesn't exist
> Tasers don't exist
> Foldable batons don't exist

There are dozens of non-lethal options to defend against an attacker, most of them as effective as a gun at the range of a rapist.

>b-but muh deterrence
If you're not afraid of being pointed at with a pepper spray or taser, you're not going to be much intimated by a gun as well retard. Besides deterrence is literally the only thing going on with a gun unless you want women to shoot random men on the street in suspicion of them being rapisst. While a non-lethal solution can be actively used to restrain an attacker without the chance of committing manslaughter.

But of course you're all amerifats who never saw a person use anything other than a pointy stick that throws metal really fast to defend themselves.

Attached: 1552910084792.jpg (400x400, 20K)

>Manlets
>Human
Dwarves and gnomes are distinct races to humanity

based eurobro

>He killed people because the news said he was bullied!

Stay brainlet Jow Forums

and now the media is looking for reasons why this happened because they cant accept the truth for what it is. Also they have to make him look as bad as possible, so more people can jump on the hate bandwagon and feel better about themselves.

read his fucking manifesto. He gave out reasons why he did it. You might not agree with him, but dont fall for shit tier journalism

>most of them as effective as a gun at the range of a rapist.
Absolutely delusional.
Plus most of those things are illegal in places like NZ anyways, since pussies like you go after them after they're done with guns.

Isn't it fucking 70 pages?
I ain't reading that shit.
He was just an angry manlet who took his anger out on the religion of peace, instead of the true bad guy, white men

Basically, yeah. Weight classes exist for a reason, and women have less upper body strength.

Nah hundreds of years of research into detaining dangerous individuals is just delusional.

Better use the gun my grandpa gave me to blow a hole into the guy with the hoodie in the street because he looked like he was gonna rape me.

his manifesto is brainlet garbage for Jow Forumstards
he can give a bunch of bullshit retards, but he did what he did because he was a pathetic internet addicted manlet

read Kacyznski's manifesto if you want a good one

>implying your cucked countries don't regulate those out the ass too

It's funny how that works, aint it? For the right, regulation and laws are bad and dont stop the criminals except for border control. A vanity project to the south is going to magically stop airplanes in the sky, cargo ships at the ports, and dumb college kids from smuggling shit back from Tijuana every summer. And on the flipside Dems want to regulate damn near everything but the border
Strange world we live in.

>pepper spray
shit tier, I got sprayed by the police three times and I remember them being very shocked it didnt work. Bitch I eat naga jolokia peppers for fun

>tasers
look at videos from USA how good tasers are

>batons
implying a woman will use a baton in an efficent way

If u ever get a gf I want to fight her. Heck, she can have all three "weapons". Lets see how she stops me.

>70 pages of big font text
>too much reading
okay amerifat

Attached: alsoyoucansprayyourself.jpg (1024x896, 114K)

The unibombers manifesto condones his actions.

This.

>Increasingly segregated cultures living in the same place
>Competing ideologies showing what a farce it all is (Islam banning homo studies from school)
>Inability to discuss any of this without losing your job
>Growing silent population afraid of speaking their opinion
>Displacement of men with new technologies
>Changing social roles of men

Not a justification for this retard though.

>Nah hundreds of years of research into detaining dangerous individuals is just delusional.
You're not relying on hundreds of years of research, your relying on what you saw in the latest marvel movie, you sperg.
The only reason police use that shit is because police usually aren't acting in self defense, so they have to use non-lethal means because innocent till proven guilty.
When in a self defense situation they'll light a guy up just like a civilian with a gun.

>read a 70 paged manifesto created by balding manlet that had no succes with women and got to escape loneliness by becoming a personal trainer cuz that was the only way to meet women

Sure buddy, go read that, and just because he gave some retarded shit reason doesn't mean he is right
Everyone got a reason for their action you fucking brainlet "huh duh he got a reason he must be right"
Im amazed how retarded you niggas are

You dont get the point of the 2nd amendment. You keep your pepperspray as defence for everything I'll keep my guns

>calling someone retarded
>Strawmanning and lack basic reading comprehension

The repubs say that allowing slave mexicans in is good for business
The dems say that allowing slave mexicans in is good for the mexicans.
Both bring shit in from or import from mexico no matter what fake political party they belong too.

They're both working this from different angles.
No one believes in any of the shit you're saying except for the idiots who've been brought up on the false political parties that are created specifiacally to keep people from thinking or banding together for their own good.

>oh look mom, i can't make a valid argument so i just gonna let him know he can't read

Sure bud

The guy is a hero. We shouldn't feed and protect invaders. We should kill them.

>> Pepper spray doesn't exist
>> Tasers don't exist
>> Foldable batons don't exist
In most countries where guns are banned, these "weapons" are banned too. If we would live in an utopistic society your reasoning would be correct, but for a lot of people, just walking on the streets at night seems to cause a lot of concern.

People who do not have the right for self defense are slaves.

It kind of bothers me how gleefully and effortlessly the media (rightly) refers to him as a white supremacist terrorist, but in all the Islamic terrorist attacks it's always a verbal cat and mouse game where they are cautious about their labels. How often do you see the words "Muslim terrorist" in an article?

You cant. The guy you reply literally said you won't agree with what he says and isnt saying he is right. But reading 1st hand account in why someone did someone is probably better then a huff post journalist.

>read a 70 paged manifesto created by balding manlet that had no succes with women and got to escape loneliness by becoming a personal trainer cuz that was the only way to meet women

Dude was honestly banging thots and had a girlfriend.
It;'s also obvious that he started taking gear and didn't care about getting bald at all.
The being a social outcast narrative isn't going to work. I mean, you're trying to paint the guy as part of the evil incel group...but this guy is actually what people spend most of their time trying to tell incels to become so they will be happy successful etc etc.

What's with this racist use of logic?

>There are dozens of non-lethal options to defend against an attacker
Yeah, shooting at limbs.

>le icnels ecsdee

Attached: 1552690724202.png (1502x880, 1.71M)

What

You really expect me to believe a 5'15" manlet ever touched a vagina?
Fuck off

I was joking. What you said is the sort of reasonable statement that would get you socially outcast in the mainstream.

>Dude was honestly banging thots and had a girlfriend.

kek
Quote from his grandma:
“I don’t think girlfriends were on the agenda ... getting married was too hard.”

You saw a picture of him with a girl and assumed its his GF. Dude you just talking shit from your ass, he is an incel
But yeah, keep sucking dick on your balding manlet hero, just dont do stupid shit like him okay

>Dude was incel
>Dude was giga chad

lets speculate on no evidence

>coping this fucking hard
Reblogging her favourite tumblr post won't get you laid senpai :^)

>look mom i got pictures with a girl, im swimming in pussy

Even tho that pictures is fucking old obviously and from the way they are dressed etc its atleast 8 years old, that doesn't mean he was succesful with women

No, stupid. You gotta be strong for physical confrontation.

Pretty sure a manlet with a balding head, big ass nose, shit skin, is enough evidence for him being an incel

But sure, believe what you want, but you can't deny these facts

>he is an incel
ebul outcast men isn't theproblem user
he was a model normie

you're actually retarded, man

we're not even joking at this point, no memes. you're a retard

Hes ugly and short.
But he was still fucking.

He strength mogs most of Jow Forums. That's all you need to know.

He should get the chair just for being a meme spouting fuck.

I don't get all this righteous anger.What do you get from being this angry towards "le outcast men". Is it fear of being branded as one because you possess some of their characteristics?

more than the average man gets, dead serious

very underrated post

insecure.

>and now the media is looking for reasons why this happened because they cant accept the truth for what it is

Read this again ty

>talks about "lack basic reading comprehension"
>got literally 0 reading comprehension

lel, its pretty fucking obvious he agreed with him, not sure why you so thick

>no u
Why are you proving my point?

It changes you. You never forget being beaten to shit when you are really small. And if you forget for some reason, the scars etc. will remind you.

Ruins your whole life (I only cared about martial arts all my life and I'm pretty old), but hey, it is what it is.

Uh huh..

You can't read, can you?

Tell me what i can't read bruh, i need help ty

Come back to me when you get beaten while being totally helpless and no one helping you.

Checked and correct.

This is why niggers shouldn't have rights.

kek, of all the insult you could thrown at me its gotta be a "you insecure bruh". Gotta try harder man, cuz that shit won't work

Attached: 14c2af8efbbd446efbb3b10cce595b43.jpg (640x633, 42K)

Lots of people have tried. You're lost. It's sad, but at least there's a racial explanation.

>you can't read bruh you so wrong
>im not sure which part you're wrong about but you just wrong

Amazing how retards trying to prove their point just by getting to prove my point, top lols

>guns are bad

washingtonpost.com/news/worldviews/wp/2015/02/18/5-countries-where-police-officers-do-not-carry-firearms-and-it-works-well/?utm_term=.876636df2523

>and it works well
You do realise that the main reason so many people died is that NZ cops don't even carry firearms ?
Terrant had so much time because they had to call for specnaz kiwi squad which takes time.
If any guy in mosque was open carrying, brenton would get shot immediatly and casualities would have been avoided.

Whole shooting is a proof that regulations are stupid and won't protect you.

Attached: 1550754688129.jpg (500x375, 39K)

Shit I say we answer every slight disagreement with a drawing of arms. It would add so much fub and suspense to daily life. Cut you off in traffic? Pull out your piece. Coach says something nasty about your fat kid? Fucking 6ft under. Merica'

LOL
Okay.

No niggers were involved.
There aren't even any niggers in that country

You interpreted the post about the shooter's reasons exactly the opposite of how it was written. People tried to point this out to you. You doubled down on your nigger ignorance. There's nothing anyone can do for you.

Guns give power to the weak. If a woman cannot overpower her rapist, does she deserve to be saved?

His KD ratio is pretty rad so it must've helped.

>hheh, i-i'm definitely not insecure
Then why are you this assmad about some men being unable to get laid, shouldn't you be apathetic towards it if you were reasonable?
Could it also be that you're a reddit spacing, odd image filename tourist that doesn't belong here?

Never

I never understood how you could be bullied at school. I was a year younger than everyone in my class, so I was a natural target. After I fought back a few times, they never tried anything. And it was in like third and maybe fifth grade, it wasn't like a real fight, just little kids pushing each other around. I don't think a single punch I threw at school connected.

The poster I responded to was the nigger I meant.

Yes, let's give muslims guns, what could go wrong.