Get turned off by women as soon as they start talking and you notice how simple-minded and boring they are

>get turned off by women as soon as they start talking and you notice how simple-minded and boring they are
>people tell you "dude imagine having a half-naked gurl walking around your apartment, that's the goal in life" and you just sigh
>get frustrated with most males too
>literally can't interact with human beings because they feel like scripted idiots whose mindset revolves around the things they enjoy and what gives them dopamine

I know I sound like an arrogant douche but if someone actually relates to this, please post. I feel like I'm alone in a planet of dopamine-fueled NPC's.
And yeah I got the idea for this thread from another thread but it needs a separate thread.

Attached: wojack man.jpg (633x758, 68K)

Thanks for depressing me OP.

>TFW I'll never have a half-naked 5/5 walk around in my apartment

Oh people are bloody ignorant apes
_Beckett

I feel the same but I don't think it's being me superior or them inferior or vice versa (unless you consider only IQ or something), it's just complete lack of empathy for what everyone else does or cares about, to the point that having a conversation is almost impossible. Oh well

I don't think I'm better than most people, it's just I have nothing in common with most people. I can talk hockey but after that, I have no common interests beyond that.

But yes, women... women are vapid things interested only in materialism and money.

Attached: 1544308116505.jpg (1920x1080, 160K)

>women talk at me about nothing important
>mfw

Attached: 20181225_184350.jpg (1367x1080, 474K)

I feel you bro, I also quickly lose attraction to girl when I talk to her because I realize how basic they are.
Its crash with reality that reminds me that I will never have deep conversations with girls.
It's similar with most males, but now and then you'll meet someone you can talk about history, politics, economy, science and shit, with women chance for that is 0.
I wish I was gay

>I feel like I'm alone in a planet of dopamine-fueled NPC's.
Autism gets nicknamed wrong planet syndrome for a reason, and I'm honestly starting to believe that neurotypicals are incapable of reaching any real level of self awareness.
Anyone who's sat down and actually logically thought about life for any length of time will have come to the conclusion that the only purposefull and honourable way to live is to spend your life being as productive as possible, using all of your time to create or self improve.
Normies haven't even come to this basic realisation though. You have to be a complete docile sheep to willingly spend large chunks of your day watching TV and movies and browsing social media.
It's honestly depressing thinking about how 99% of the population is just stumbling though life with no consideration of their purpose or any higher goal other than doing whatever makes them feel good at the current moment.

Attached: DeUGbfjW4AApKCC.jpg (1024x1024, 94K)

>as they start talking and you notice how simple-minded and boring they are

This is not unique to women, 90% of guys only give a fuck about sport, cars and Capeshit movies.

Big oof. It's just a sign of autism, which is not necessarily bad. I'm sure a lot of us here feel the same so don't feel too bad. Honestly, I've kind of given up on trying to find a girl and just settled for improving my skills and expanding my knowledge. I think it's fair to draw the conclusion that in order for an autist to be truely happy, they need to be with another autist.

OP you just need to meet an intelligent woman who shares some common interests with you.

I don't think it's a sign of autism, it's just that you don't find that open minded people in their interests outside of an academic setting. Most people literally just care about stuff like TV sitcoms and sport.

Also, guys are extremely simple minded. A lot of my uni/work clique don't care about financial security, long term goals, relationships beyond physical needs, and a lot of them don't like to talk about school topics (where as I enjoy talking about math, physics, Chem, tech, etc). They just want to smash puss and party.
Girls are just an enigma. How the fuck are they so brain dead

I think it's a strong indicator. Usually apathy and trouble with social situations go hand in hand with that. While it may not be clinical autism, I still feel people like OP and I should fall on the spectrum.

OP, it's all true what you're saying. You made me realize that one 6/10 girl I fucked (lowest I've gone) was actually the only girl I felt this deep connection to because we could talk about quantum physics... have fun finding another girl that enjoys that shit. Fuck.

>Anyone who's sat down and actually logically thought about life for any length of time will have come to the conclusion that the only purposefull and honourable way to live is to spend your life being as productive as possible

Purpose and honor are meaningless platitudes used as justification for actions people would take regardless, and all fruits of your productivity will end up benefitting people far more well-to-do than you.

Take the hedonism pill, and free yourself from self imposed limits of joy.

Attached: 8be721075cc1193e05ee3c428ff91842.jpg (960x519, 85K)

>intelligent woman who shares some common interests with you

Should someone tell him?

Attached: bth_tomcruise.gif (280x210, 647K)

>we could talk about quantum physics
I'll bet your faggot ass couldn't write a wave function to save your life.

DESU I really relate to this feel. I think this is some weird combination of narcissistic pd mixed with bipolar.

I work two jobs and both of them are what every little kid wants to be when they grow up. I feel like I have endless stories about my daily travels. But when I try to mix with normies I just get agitated beyond belief.

Women are just really fucking boring. Jow Forums and Jow Forums may have corrupted my mind, but so many follow a template its not even funny. They dont have hobbies or deep interests or anything, they just spam you with stories about whatever show they're watching on netflix, some random drunken story from 3 years ago, or how they got yelled at by a shitty customer at work. It's cute the first time, maybe you want to bang some simple starbucks barista who doesnt have a lot going for her, but then seven years later and you realize that this is literally every girl you meet. Even the nurses. Even the real estate agents. They really don't do anything more aside from netflix, drink, and take selfies after work.

Men frustrate me even more though. I am one of those faggots always watching shit on youtube. Sports documentaries, vidya stuff, you name it. And with vidya I actually like getting good at a game and not stumbling around like a beaner on intermediate difficulty or whatever. And yet the amount of guys I know who have bankrupted themselves on ultimate team, who fucking blow all their paycheck on booze and then complain they can't afford to hang out, or who can't hold a simple conversation about sports because they get basic facts wrong... i feel fucking crazy sometimes.

Favorite example: my old manager was a drunk piece of shit. our baseball team was in the world series and he tried to say the game had run long which is why he stayed up so late. i confronted him with the fact that baseball actually implemented a kind of "shot clock" that season to prevent the games from running long, and he just went full NPC bluescreen on me.

>They dont have hobbies or deep interests or anything, they just spam you with stories
I'm only 21 and I'm noticing this a lot. Girls in uni usually just talk about the same stuff going out series and drunk stories. When I'm working and I talk to older girls is almost the same shit, no real hobbies or passions
I wish I was gay

What would you prefer people talk about? How much of your time do you really spend discussing these things?

Attached: 30539-Albert-Camus-Quote-Should-I-kill-myself-or-have-a-cup-of-coffee.jpg (1600x900, 97K)

Yeah it gets worse.

Like, I loved the dynamic of being me and chasing after down-on-their-luck minimum wage girls. It's cute to entertain them with stories of your travels when all they know are flavor shots and punching out 15 minutes after 9.

Then you hit 26-27-28 and realize that no, this wasn't just "Starbucks Barista Amanda", but this is basically all women. They go to work, usually at some minimum wage joint or in a caretaking role (nurse, receptionist aka "office mom LOL"), struggling to complete tasks most men could accomplish with ease, then clock out and watch re-runs of a TV show they've already seen seven times until some guy comes along promising to pay their bills.

Normies think this is fine, but if you want an actual, legitimate companion that is enjoyable to spend time with on a daily basis, this is an extremely bleak reality.

>"Anyone who's sat down and actually logically thought about life for any length of time will have come to the conclusion that the only purposefull and honourable way to live is to spend your life being as productive as possible, using all of your time to create or self improve."
>believing in (((productivity))) and (((self-improvement)))

Attached: 1480627406917.jpg (504x720, 61K)

Weltschmerz
oregano