K-Listeniks

Post your best calisthenics program please. I'm a newfag and want to have a good base before continuing the Gym seriously

Attached: 1507918967-d.jpg (640x640, 112K)

3x8-12 pull ups
3x8-12 dips or push-ups if no parallels
3x8-12 Hanging leg raises
3x8-12 Pike pushups
3x8-12 Inverted Rows

Add some lunges or something if you want, if you cant do a certain exercise, do the respective negative. The routine should include 2 Pulls and 2 Pushes, Horizontal and Vertical respectively.

Thanks a lot m8.
I'm not a native english speaker. What does "do the respective negative" mean.
Again thanks

negative pull ups
negative dips

why does that picture exist? better yet, why do you have it saved and why did you post it?

I wanted the source so i saved it. Forget i got it. Remember i got it then forget to check the sauce.
The girl is hot.
Any problem with the pic ? you know the girl ?

why do you care about this pic so much

the problem with rep ranges in calisthenics if you can do more that that many reps youre kinda wasting time.

I really really like this picture

made me think why on earth she'd take a picture like that and i still can't figure it out. i thought, ok, "thots gonna thot", whatever. and then i realised that someone else having saved the image and shared it is even more strange than her having taken it in the first place, given that there's no clear narrative in it.

my autism meds must be kicking in brehs.

Given that he is new to training, and he doesnt plan to stick to calisthenics for long, it should still be a nice foundation for him.

He can either do a harder variation of an exercise or add weight.

OP here, dude i've got the same thinking but it's more focus on the question : "why thots an instawhores NEED to look bored on their pictures?"
i feel you bruh

There's a few problems with your thinking.

1.You assume that you're not getting stronger once you're able to do a certain movement past a certain amount of times.
You defintely are.

2.You think that you're not strong if you can do 25 handstand pushups? You're not a neophyte lifter who just joined a gym an picked up some shitty powerlifting/peaking book and now you know it all
It's the same problem I see in that ridiculous reddit calisthenics routine.
The constant need for a new piece of validation in the form of a new movement/number on a bar.

Anyway, if you're able to do a large amount of reps of a fairly toough movement then youre strong.

The more reps the more hypertrophy or strength ?

The more reps you do, the more you steer towards endurance training. Hypertrophy is generally between 8-12, while strength floats around the lower rep ranges, e.g:1-6.

General rule of thumb is, increase difficulty instead of going for 20+ reps if an exercise feels easy.

i have a weight vest, pull up bard , parallels at home so i dont need to go anywhere.
have skill day and "strength day"
on skill day i practice skill , hand stand , planch progressions , from lever , v sit , one arm pull ups , hand stand push ups etc.

on strength days i do vest stuff.
30kg vest pull ups , hand stand push ups , chin ups , one arm push ups , elevated push ups , pseudo push ups , toes to bar , static hold for different stuff , explsoive jumps , pistol squats

honestly following the same thing every day is boring thats why i try new stuff, if you know enought bodyweight exercises you will never get bored.

if you are a begginer practice on getting a solid base which is something like
12 clean dead hang pull ups \ chin ups
30 full ROM push ups
30 sec L sit hold.
5 pistol squats
15 full dips
then work your way up towards new stuff

Made me laugh hahah

>touching a painting

Attached: 1511169540033.jpg (700x500, 50K)

Who

No. Don’t listen to this guy. He doesn’t lift.

Provide your reason why it doesn't work besides pulling a strawman

do them slower

Is there an exo to correct my rectus abdominis inbalance. The left side it bigger/stronger and more tense than the right

fucking whores man...

Imagine being in the presence of high art and having no thought except to take the same kind of vapid, cutesy stupid-faced selfie you take in front of every other thing you travel to just to tell other people that you did it.

checked

Read the sticky